Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) (4412 Views)

10 Advantages Of Long Distance Relationship / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 07, 2017
Hehehe, I can't stop laughing!!

I hope lalasticlala is not experiencing this one ooo?

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
shocked

That guy is very tall..look..even the car looks like a matchbox now.. cry
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by smartty68(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2017
Long distance indeed grin
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 07, 2017
You're so tall when you drink milk it expires before it reaches your stomach tongue

There're different kinds of tall, this one I consider unattractive. He is way too tall. His leg alone is almost as tall as she is, maybe that's what she humps at night. LOL!

4 Likes

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On May 07, 2017
Pounds vs Naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 07, 2017
Why do ladies like dating tall guys?
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:
Why do ladies like dating tall guys?
Because they think the 3rd leg is big and long grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nutase: 5:10pm On May 07, 2017
shocked
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 07, 2017
Hope she survives it lipsrsealed grin
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Fernandowski(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2017
tall guys rocks jare but his height is somehow irritating..... he looks bent

he should be around 7'0 to 7'3..... doesn't look like a baller sef..... the height is wasted already
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:
You're so tall when you drink milk it expires before it reaches your stomach tongue

There're different kinds of tall, this one I consider unattractive. He is way too tall. His leg alone is almost as tall as she is, maybe that's what she humps at night. LOL!
Thought y'all like ur men TALL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hope she survives it lipsrsealed grin
Survives what ooo? wink
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Thought y'all ur men TALL!!!!!

Not freakishly tall

1 Like

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Not freakishly tall
Too bad am as tall as him? wink
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Too bad am as tall as him? wink

How tall are you, string bean? tongue
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:52pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

How tall are you, string bean? tongue
Lmaooo! Am 5.9 n a half feet tall babe!!!!
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooo! Am 5.9 n a half feet tall babe!!!!

Then you're not as tall as him, you're just average height. The ideal height for a man is considered to be 6ft, anything under is a manlet grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Then you're not as tall as him, you're just average height. The ideal height for a man is considered to be 6ft, anything under is a manlet grin
Lmaooooo! So ermmmm....u think am a Manlet smiley
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! So ermmmm....u think am a Manlet smiley

Yes tongue Manlet = a man too tall to be considered a dwarf but too short to be considered "a man". So basically a manlet is any man under 6ft tall in height.

2 Likes

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by hernandson(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2017
this one na over size for the girl na
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes tongue Manlet = a man too tall to be considered a dwarf but too short to be considered "a man". So basically a manlet is any man under 6ft tall in height.
Lmaoooo...I disagree babe! Am not short n am not up to 6feet!!! But am a man!! It takes more than height to be classed as MAN!!! U know what really really makes us MEN!!! smiley
Besides who made these rules u stated up there? Definitely not MINE!!! tongue smiley cheesy
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...I disagree babe! Am not short n am not up to 6feet!!! But am a man!! It takes more than height to be classed as MAN!!! U know what really really makes us MEN!!! smiley
Besides who made these rules u stated up there? Definitely not MINE!!! tongue smiley cheesy

Lol, probably other men came up with that term. I sure didn't coin it. You can look it up if you doubt me. So tell me, what makes a man, A MAN?

Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, probably other men came up with that term. I sure didn't coin it. You can look it up if you doubt me. So tell me, what makes a man, A MAN?
Babe DAT info is not free!! Meet me in d oza room......to really KNOW if am a MAN or not( I assure what I have is no manlet bullshiit) grin cheesy tongue
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Babe DAT info is not free!! Meet me in d oza room......to really KNOW if am a MAN or not( I assure what I have is no manlet bullshiit) grin cheesy tongue

LMAO. I knew you were gonna take it there, to the boudoir. But I'm gonna slightly disagree with you there, sorry tongue For me personally, sexual prowess or even height, is not the determining factor. Attitude is what separates men from the boys for me. I like a little machismo in a guy tongue A manly man.
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. I knew you were gonna take it there, to the boudoir. But I'm gonna slightly disagree with you there, sorry tongue For me personally, sexual prowess or even height, is not the determining factor. Attitude is what separates men from the boys for me. I like a little machismo in a guy tongue A manly man.
Awwwwwww.....dats cool! Seems what u mean is maturity!!!!
But since u just slightly disagreed....means u 70% agreed with me.....deal? Xhosa beauty kiss
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

Awwwwwww.....dats cool! Seems what u mean is maturity!!!!
But since u just slightly disagreed....means u 70% agreed with me.....deal? Xhosa beauty kiss

Of course maturity is very important. More than that, it's the sense that he is rock solid *not pun intended* Opposites attract they say, so for me it's someone that brings stability & the grounding factor into the relationship.

Hahaha, no comment on the 70% talk. Because I doubt it'd make any difference if other qualities of importance aren't there. Sex is just not the "it" factor for me undecided
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Of course maturity is very important. More than that, it's the sense that he is rock solid *not pun intended* Opposites attract they say, so for me it's someone that brings stability & the grounding factor into the relationship.

Hahaha, no comment on the 70% talk. Because I doubt it'd make any difference if other qualities of importance aren't there. Sex is just not the "it" factor for me undecided
I see what u mean! Just d way I adore sapiosexuals n their down to earth way of life...... grin
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by raquel97: 8:56pm On May 07, 2017
Guess he has gigiantism
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

I see what u mean! Just d way I adore sapiosexuals n their down to earth way of life...... grin

Down to earth & yet it feels like another planet altogether because it is so hard to find people who are on the same wavelength about things. Superficiality & insincerity everywhere. Sapiosexual, I still don't like that word lol. I dislike labels tongue
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Down to earth & yet it feels like another planet altogether because it is so hard to find people who are on the same wavelength about things. Superficiality & ingenuity everywhere. Sapiosexual, I still don't like that word lol. I dislike labels tongue
We are on d same wavelength! I dislike labels too....like MANLET!!!! grin tongue
Re: See The Meaning Of Long Distance Relationship (pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 07, 2017
luminouz:

We are on d same wavelength! I dislike labels too....like MANLET!!!! grin tongue

LMAO. Tough tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father And His Daughter (kissing) / My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE / One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.