Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go (809 Views)

DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go by Orikinla(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Make Smile...Your Style. Your face telegraphs your attitude toward life, toward others and about yourself. Your countenance creates a climate that attracts people toward you or causes them to move away from you. When you smile first, you have decided the direction the relationship will go.
~ Dr. Mike Murdock.

Cheerful smiles open doors of favour.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima

1 Share

Re: When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
So I should just smile and I'll find bae ? smiley smiley smiley
Re: When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go by cruzita(f): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
undecided so make we dey sun our teeth anyhow because we wan attract person
Re: When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
It is not by force to agree with the advice. To smile is better and healthier.
Re: When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:
So I should just smile and I'll find bae ? smiley smiley smiley
u have seen bae?? smiley
Re: When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
armylord:
u have seen bae?? smiley

I'm still waiting oo
Re: When You Smile First, You Have Decided The Direction The Relationship Will Go by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
YourMain:

I'm still waiting oo
I'm right here..

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Love B Diz (love) / Time To Settle Down / Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.