Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. (811 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / "Mood" With My Special Someone / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by eyeon(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello.
Val. is around the corner as clearly as it is.
So, if you were to play just 10 songs for that special person, what songs would they be?
For me, I'll go with these:
1. M.I - God bless you.
2. M.I ft Makiller - Eyes.
3. Akon ft Lionel Richie - Just go.
4. Lionel Richie - Stuck on you.
5. R.Kelly - Number one hit.
6. Whitney Houston - Saving all my love for you.
7. Akon ft T-pain - I can't wait.
8. Bob Marley - Is this love.
9. Michael Jackson - For all time.
10. John Legend - This time.
So, let us know the songs you'ld love to dedicate to him or her.
Don't spoil the fun.
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by obiorathesubtle: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2016
tired of seeing the word 'valentine'
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 12, 2016
All day everyday... no love lost, no love found cool

Valentine's Day is juz an ordinary day for me...I may watch Deadpool or How to Be Single grin grin grin no cornball music for me.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by eyeon(m): 10:40am On Feb 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
All day everyday... no love lost, no love found cool

Valentine's Day is juz an ordinary day for me...I may watch Deadpool or How to Be Single grin grin grin no cornball music for me.

I'm gonna be alone that day too. That was why it was stated "if you were to..."
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by eyeon(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tired of seeing the word 'valentine'
Why sir?
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by obiorathesubtle: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2016
eyeon:
Why sir?
because valentine is shiiit!
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by midehi2(f): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2016
let me hear the next songs now cos av already bought a gift, keep it flowing grin
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by eyeon(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
midehi2:
let me hear the next songs now cos av already bought a gift, keep it flowing grin
You can list some too...
Give it a try.
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by eyeon(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
because valentine is shiiit!
For you. Aiight.
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by midehi2(f): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
eyeon:
Hello.
Val. is around the corner as clearly as it is.
So, if you were to play just 10 songs for that special person, what songs would they be?
For me, I'll go with these:
1. M.I - God bless you.
2. M.I ft Makiller - Eyes.
3. Akon ft Lionel Richie - Just go.
4. Lionel Richie - Stuck on you.
5. R.Kelly - Number one hit.
6. Whitney Houston - Saving all my love for you.
7. Akon ft T-pain - I can't wait.
8. Bob Marley - Is this love.
9. Michael Jackson - For all time.
10. John Legend - This time.
So, let us know the songs you'ld love to dedicate to him or her.
Don't spoil the fun.
are these songs perfect for valentine undecided
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by midehi2(f): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2016
eyeon:
You can list some too... Give it a try.
no...i wanna hear more from here cheesy
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by Jaydenphoenix: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
By your side by sade
Asylum by John Legend
Can't take my eyes off you by Lauryn Hill
To be contd
Re: Dedicate 10 Songs To Your Special Someone This Valentine's Day. by eyeon(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
midehi2:

are these songs perfect for valentine undecided
They are perfect for me. And that's all that matters.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Of Your Success / Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.