Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

The Craziest $h!t For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest $h!t For Love (904 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / When you choose to be a fool for love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest $h!t For Love by Mouth123(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Share your funniest, ridiculous and Craziest stuffs you have Done For Guys/Girls you Liked or loved.

1) During my OND days, i was asking a girl out for close to 6 months, one day she boarded a bus from oshodi going to ikorodu, i followed her and when the bus moved i could not drop bcus she was giving the best audience and response. my eyes opened when the conductor asked for money #150, i Paid for two and i was left with #20.
we dropped at Ikorodu garage and she said bye.
I live at Palm groove. i beg different bus conductors for like 2hours before one agreed to help me.

Whats yours
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am coming
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by gomzy121: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
I think I have to go and wash my face
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Emac34: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
was expecting to see something crazy like u tried hanging urself...am so disappointed
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by joeanointing(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
OP did you get to date her?
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by ronald4lif(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
You get luck say one samaritan driver finally help you. You for trek go house that day. Things wey women dey make guys do sha. All for a punna.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Mouth123(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
joeanointing:
OP did you get to date her?
Yes... After waiting for two hours? why won't i.
when she said yes..and i got hold of puzi... i ate it with revenge.. we dated for almost 2 years and it will take her husband like 10 Years to meet the number of times i removed her pant..
Street ti takeover
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mouth123:

Yes... After waiting for two hours? why won't i.
when she said yes..and i got hold of puzi... i ate it with revenge.. we dated for almost 2 years and it will take her husband like 10 Years to meet the number of times i removed her pant..
Street ti takeover
lol badt guy!! Hope u dnt mind me askin why u guys broke up after 2yrs undecided
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by cruzita(f): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
I have no stories to tell because I have no time for boys
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by youngberry001(m): 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
op if I tell u my story u go fit slap me mcheeeww
undecided
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by youngberry001(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
cruzita:
I have no stories to tell because I have no time for boys
u dey form ehn
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by firstking01(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Things we do for love, op my own too many embarassed...and uptiL this hour, i stiLL dey do things for lovegrin
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Mouth123(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
youngberry001:
op if I tell u my story u go fit slap me mcheeeww

undecided
lets hear it
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Mouth123(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
emmijes3:
lol badt guy!! Hope u dnt mind me askin why u guys broke up after 2yrs undecided
she moved on after we grad...and i couldn't wait too so i had to bounce
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Trapnews: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2016
undecided
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Mouth123:
she moved on after we grad...and i couldn't wait too so i had to bounce
ohh okay then!! No p
Re: The Craziest $h!t For Love by chriskosherbal(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Women issue hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Being Faithful..... / Why Can't Women Go Out Of Their Way To Look Beautiful Naturally? / What Is Love????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.