Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Linda Ikeji Reportedly Engaged, Set To Marry This Year! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji Reportedly Engaged, Set To Marry This Year! (419 Views)

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reportedly Engaged, Set To Marry This Year! by gennypearl(f): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Linda Ikeji is engaged – Former model and super blogger Linda Ikeji is reportedly engaged and is said to be planning a 2016 wedding.
According to Radar, Linda and her beau have been engaged since last year, and are set to become official this year.
Linda has been in a serious relationship for close to a year and has struggled to keep it private. Her boyfriend has since proposed and they will be tying the knots this year.
“She has been keeping her relationship with the guy low key. He proposed last year and they are expected to get married this year but not sure when. The wine carrying ceremony will be taking place at the mansion she built for her father in the village. I don’t really know the guy but I heard he is into real estate.. one of those silent money types. They have been meeting at his place for a while,” the website reports.
Though the source didn’t disclose details as regards the proposal, it could be recalled that Linda set tongues wagging when she flashed what was mistaken for an engagement ring in November, 2015, while announcing her blog.

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/linda-ikeji-reportedly-engaged-set-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reportedly Engaged, Set To Marry This Year! by Trapnews: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Good for her! undecided

(1) (Reply)

How An Un-romantic Valentines Day Saves My Marriage / For Married Folks! / Why Most Nigerian Men Cheat On Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.