Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives (26376 Views)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / EFCC Traces $20bn Missing Oil Cash To Jonathan’s Campaign / 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by arewafederation: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

You're derailing this thread, stick to the topic of discussion.

Thanks

OK. Let's commend EFCC for doing a wonderful job.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
arewafederation:

Sorry no vex!
Send your account number.
Lol
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
arewafederation:

OK. Let's commend EFCC for doing a wonderful job.
Agreed but they should do something about those two ministers
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
ok. We can be friends.
OK, if you want it that. way
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by arewafederation: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

Agreed but they should do something about those two ministers

What exactly? The President has said severally that if there is any genuine evidence indicting them, it should be brought forward.

Do you have any evidence against them?

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
arewafederation:

What exactly? The President has said severally that if there is any genuine evidence indicting them, it should be brought forward.

Do you have any evidence against them?
Forget the President, I dont
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Trapnews: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
ok. We can be friends.
Don't be deceived by the DP grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Trapnews:
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by jflexy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:
Until they trace Ameachi and Fashola loot, I am not impressed

Let them kwontinue tracing till 2019, abi d money na paper...ndi ara
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
jflexy:
Let them kwontinue tracing till 2019, abi d money na paper...ndi ara
Lol, we are watching
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
On an earlier thread I did say that as a property person I have not sold property to military personnel like I did in the days of Jonathan.
Everyone was looting like it was the day before the end of the world and someone said I was saying rubbish.
What a wicked, dastardly, ineffectual buffoonery we went through in GEJs hands.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by slimfit1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
EFCC should focus on chairmen and councillors.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Caseless: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Trapnews:

I know she's not the one.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Caseless: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

OK, if you want it that. way
cool
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Caseless: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

Really? lipsrsealed

You are case-full not less
grin grin
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by arewafederation: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

Forget the President, I dont

Then have faith in the government. The anti corruption fight just started. The major focus now is the arms deal and the Petroleum sector.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:
Until they trace Ameachi and Fashola loot, I am not impressed
currption is fighting back

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
arewafederation:

Sorry bro, but nobody is trying to impress you.

Can we get 5,000 likes for this comment

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
EFCC, you don't get it! The monies were kept with their spouses and children to keep it away from Boko Haram attacks!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nbote(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dis is exactly d kind of news dat gives some mofos hard-ons. No need to ask what sauce or spice was used, jus consume d news nd walk around on nairaland terming every other pesin who doesn't agree as "wailers". What exactly has d EFCC done so far concerning those they claim have already been "indicted" with "damning" evidences except for going to court to challenge their bail or no bail?? Make dem dey distract una with virtual and illusve allegations. Let them kip tracing, hopefully they'll come up with d full drawing soon.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by DrChatNuff: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by nnamdismart: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Why not allow the law to take its cause? Why the media trials?
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
arewafederation:

Then have faith in the government. The anti corruption fight just started. The major focus now is the arms deal and the Petroleum sector.
OK
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elosky20:
Na tracing we go chop, when will they be jailed
na to jail them you go chop?
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Now Checks Your Passport With Your Facebook Page. / John Onose Sent To Prison For Raping Of 6-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (photos) / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.