Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives (26379 Views)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / EFCC Traces $20bn Missing Oil Cash To Jonathan’s Campaign / 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by gidjah(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thought as much too sir,lets suspend this act of borrowing and utilise properly,our ecovered loots,by the time we get bac lots of monies,we wont need to go borrrowing again abi?
arewafederation:
At this rate, PMB would not have to borrow a kobo to finance our budget.

Btw: Caseless is on fire today.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by gidjah(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Gaskiya ne, kwanna biyu fa!
arewafederation:

Barka da dawo wa! cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by fortune1968: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
TippyTop:
Why do these people use their wives or daughters?

For instance Buhari's Aisha was used to siphon money and was even indicted in the united states.

No reasonable person will write this .
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by gidjah(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hahahahahahaha!!! Wa to o,kai baban buhari ne ko?,kai ne magani barayi!
arewafederation:

Kai wawa ne? grin

Ni ba Sambo Dasuki bane.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by gidjah(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
@Angel,you seem to be liking my aboki brother ko?sannu da zuwa amarya na mu!
Angelberry:

Really? lipsrsealed

You are case-full not less
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by juman(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
I dont believe the story.
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nellybii: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
TippyTop:

Yes o
Like Aisha Buhari, read her story here:
http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2012/06/01/11-06-09jefferson-sent-memo.pdf

You obviously are mentally challenged.
You nameless eediot.
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
gidjah:
@Angel,you seem to be liking my aboki brother ko?sannu da zuwa amarya na mu!
Lol, they are the ones liking me tongue
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by erimmy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Elosky20:
Na tracing we go chop, when will they be jailed
So na jailing you go chop?
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by kokomilala(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Not shocked a bit.A well calculated case of money laundering, using the tactic of cross holding.
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Charly68: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
If they release the money found in their Accounts I advise we leave them to God for judgement..but if they resist they should go to jail.
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by john650(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
StOla:
What did you think?

Behind every corrupt public officer, there is a conniving wife who masks their theft with remarks like "God has blessed us".
I like this!
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by wunmi2odun(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:
Until they trace Ameachi and Fashola loot, I am not impressed
So you want to start crying? undecided
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by john650(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Caseless:
yam eaters in uniform, kindly return our yam.
No wonder they can't win the war against Book Haram. They are busy sabotaging the armed forces.

Military people found guilty for these types of corruption and fraud really ought to be tried in a military court and shot if found guilty. This has to be the height of betrayal.
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by arewafederation: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
gidjah:
Hahahahahahaha!!! Wa to o,kai baban buhari ne ko?,kai ne magani barayi!

Kai dai bari dan Uwa.
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by arewafederation: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Angelberry:

Lol, they are the ones liking me tongue

C'mon admit it and don't be shy... grin
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by chat2deen(m): 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
arresa:
Grand supervisor, controller and director of stealing and looting activities with his looting gang and service chiefs...

grin grin

Grand Commander of yam eaters with his lieutenants grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by DedeNkem: 2:07am On Feb 03, 2016
You only hear about EFCC's work in the media and yet no one has been jailed.

Even the EFCC Chief was under investigation last year for looting billions of recovered funds and no one still knows the result of the investigation! Buhari probably swept it under the carpet.

So much corruption everywhere!
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Nawa o, GEJ and his criminal cronies almost ruined this country o. EFCC should first recover all the stolen funds from those who are ready to cooperate and then charge the recalcitrant once to court. Getting the money back is the most important thing for now.
is GEJ a NAF wife? Why do some of you people think like a goat sef? GEJ dis GEJ dat. Go after who so ever steal nigeria's money nd leave to mention de innocent one's
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2016
arewafederation:

C'mon admit it and don't be shy... grin
Admit what? you can continue crushing
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2016
StOla:
What did you think?

Behind every corrupt public officer, there is a conniving wife who masks their theft with remarks like "God has blessed us".

you are ryt bro just like GEJ and his parrot wife PEJ
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by OTEGA1: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:
Until they trace Ameachi and Fashola loot, I am not impressed

Write ur will cos ur end is near.
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by arewafederation: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Admit what? you can continue crushing

Really?

If you want me to crush on you, a GOOD MORNING would have been a befitting start. tongue

Nways.... Good morning! cool
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by ybalogs(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Aiye ti baje ooo
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by ybalogs(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Gbese ré oooo.....
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by giantstrides(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2016
Angelberry:

Go get your likes and leave my moniker out of your likes hunting. I said my opinion and moved on, you should do same. don't ever quote me again!

he shouldn't quote you on a public forum, why did you sign up or drop a comment then, does this look like a personal diary ?
Re: EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2016
sorry about that....how was your night.
arewafederation:

Really?

If you want me to crush on you, a GOOD MORNING would have been a befitting start. tongue

Nways.... Good morning! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka / Clash Between Yoruba And Hausas' In Yaba. -true? / Buba Galadima: We Have Proof Atiku Won The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.