Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies (3824 Views)

Three Beautiful Sisters Killed Their Dad After Years Of Sexual Abuse / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
I write this with a teary eyes. It was just like any other day, a very good friend of mine called and said she wasn't feeling fine and needed my presence and also to spend the night at her place. I got there and to my utmost surprise I saw 2 other ladies at her place. She told me they are her friends and would spend the night also. I wanted to leave but she refused. So she offered me a drink, it wasn't up2 5min I began feeling tipsy and Hot(I suspected she drugged me)

#pidgin# na xo the babe go lock her door, strip me naked, I wanted to protest but was too weak, despite being weak, my penls was protesting for pvssy becoz of the horniness. Later they lay me down and it was "cowgirl" all the way, "mhenn"!!! It was the best sex of my life. If una see "riding" with their big assx. The thing sweet me sotay I dey moan "harder". Na xo the three babes just take rape me turn by turn.

After the ordeal I felt empty and used. I feel like crying right now. they took advantage of my simplicity and meekness. *crying*

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Flexherbal(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by morganist99(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
GOAT

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Cholls(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
my brother stupidity hahaha no be Annabel go answer to your case o........na Magu go interrogate you.
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by dazzlingd(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol. ..
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by purplejane(f): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
Stupidity just got a PHD.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by purplejane(f): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by vault(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies.... get me my riffle,, am about to shoot a nigga sad
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by funlord(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
angry
stupidity:
I write this with a teary eyes. It was just like any other day, a very good friend of mine called and said she wasn't feeling fine and needed my presence and also to spend the night at her place. I got there and to my utmost surprise I saw 2 other ladies at her place. She told me they are her friends and would spend the night also. I wanted to leave but she refused. So she offered me a drink, it wasn't up2 5min I began feeling tipsy and Hot(I suspected she drugged me)

#pidgin# na xo the babe go lock her door, strip me naked, I wanted to protest but was too weak, despite being weak, my penls was protesting for pvssy becoz of the horniness. Later they lay me down and it was "cowgirl" all the way, "mhenn"!!! It was the best sex of my life. If una see "riding" with their big assx. The thing sweet me sotay I dey moan "harder". Na xo the three babes just take rape me turn by turn.

After the ordeal I felt empty and used. I feel like crying right now. they took advantage of my simplicity and meekness. *crying*

Why all these lies from the pits of hell?

Have you been drinking menstrual blood again?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Gofwane(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
They didn't take advantage of your simplicity. They took advantage of your stupidity. , , , shikenan!
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by myfantasies(f): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:
myfantasies.... get me my riffle,, am about to shoot a nigga sad
Before i get the rifle let me know who you intend shooting off dere balls first
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Dminister(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
You are probably dreaming to be rape by three beautiful girls.
Naija boys get what they can't get in real life in their dreams.
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by vault(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Before i get the rifle let me know who you intend shooting off dere balls first

this OP na undecided
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by myfantasies(f): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:

this OP na undecided
Hope dis one will be good enough

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by vault(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Hope dis one will be good enough

perfect...... you the best mylady grin
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by myfantasies(f): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
vault:

perfect...... you the best mylady grin
Anytime dear

Anytime wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by SonOfEl(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
funlord:
angry

Why all these lies from the pits of hell?

Have you been drinking menstrual blood again?

Mehn....that was harsh
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by amacastel: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hahahhshshshs u are obviously a we re man ONYE uwa keep dreaming.
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Khan1993: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Between OP and mamagee, who get sense pass? Hit like if you think they should marry each other.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by wins18(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by cruzita(f): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
I blame SLEEP for this
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
you were so weak yet you could scream "harder". you enjoyed it yet you feel so used. can you listen to your self? grin who is deceiving who?
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2016
lwkmd 4here ooh. Afi raped ' mercilessly ' na,

Wetin dey your body we dem dey rape? Mtseew !
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2016
You feel used indeed. If I hear say you were used again ehh. cheesy grin
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by elektois: 12:48am On Feb 03, 2016
You were shouting 'harder' during the act but now u feel used.... U can lie for Africa.
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by vicstar(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2016
lwtmb4hereooooh, Op u wish grin damn! I blame diz shiit on too much p0rn I remember dat video on "xvideos" grin
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by chriskosherbal(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2016
And u enjoyed it!!!
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2016
@Op You know you just lied bro? Oya apologies to us now!!
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by femmysin(m): 3:49am On Feb 03, 2016
BUFFALO u just wasted my hard earn MB opening dis page Ewu.
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Kriszzy01: 5:20am On Feb 03, 2016
The Op is a comedian cracking lifeless jokes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Pictures Guys Who Have Once Dated A Gold Digger Can Relate To / Take A Look At This Lady Curves (photos) / I Almost Lost My Life Trying To Save A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.