Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies (3845 Views)

Three Beautiful Sisters Killed Their Dad After Years Of Sexual Abuse / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by joey150(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2016
How much did buhari budget for mad people??
He just may need to increase it
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2016
purplejane:
Stupidity just got a PHD.

i was looking for a better word to phrase my thought and there you went..... cheesy cool
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by 6fit(f): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2016
funlord:
angry

Why all these lies from the pits of hell?
Have you been drinking menstrual blood again?
LoL..... His high on snipper
Re: How I Was Raped Mercilessly By Three Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2016
stupidity:
I write this with a teary eyes. It was just like any other day, a very good friend of mine called and said she wasn't feeling fine and needed my presence and also to spend the night at her place. I got there and to my utmost surprise I saw 2 other ladies at her place. She told me they are her friends and would spend the night also. I wanted to leave but she refused. So she offered me a drink, it wasn't up2 5min I began feeling tipsy and Hot(I suspected she drugged me)

#pidgin# na xo the babe go lock her door, strip me naked, I wanted to protest but was too weak, despite being weak, my penls was protesting for pvssy becoz of the horniness. Later they lay me down and it was "cowgirl" all the way, "mhenn"!!! It was the best sex of my life. If una see "riding" with their big assx. The thing sweet me sotay I dey moan "harder". Na xo the three babes just take rape me turn by turn.

After the ordeal I felt empty and used. I feel like crying right now. they took advantage of my simplicity and meekness. *crying*

you wee just fly in the night... or wake up with advanced gonorrhea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Will U Prefer Between A Cute Partner Or A Partner That Dresses Well? / Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car / EXPOSED: Jacksparrow1207 Is Fucking Safiaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.