Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Advice Me Romancelanders! Please Read!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Romancelanders! Please Read!!!! (2001 Views)

Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! / Romancelanders Please I Need Your Suggestions / Romancelanders, Please Rate My Babe Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice Me Romancelanders! Please Read!!!! by naijathings(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
tunboy2016:

Hmmmm this really sinks in.
Thanks for the advice dear.
This is true...
Some times ago when I wanted to force her to leave the guy and choose me, she told me not to force her to leave the other guy that she might tell me she's broken up with the other guy and won't, that she doesn't want to lie to me that we should just keep this going and forget about that.

so after she told u such a thing, in your attempt to break her up from the MAIN GUY, you still need public opinion and advice.?

u need to have ur head washed in the back of the Red sea so that ur eyes will open.

talking about love instead of facing hard evidence and fact and reality..

u don dey follow bird dey lost for bush. na whe the bird fly commot u go know say u don from bush enter forest and there is no reverse.

hahahahahaha..
Re: Advice Me Romancelanders! Please Read!!!! by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
tunboy2016:

Hmmmm this really sinks in.
Thanks for the advice dear.
This is true...
Some times ago when I wanted to force her to leave the guy and choose me, she told me not to force her to leave the other guy that she might tell me she's broken up with the other guy and won't, that she doesn't want to lie to me that we should just keep this going and forget about that.
The girl wants to eat her cake and have it. You sef you don't know what you're doing.

You will know what to do when you wake up from your slumber.
Re: Advice Me Romancelanders! Please Read!!!! by tunboy2016: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ishilove:

The girl wants to eat her cake and have it. You sef you don't know what you're doing.

You will know what to do when you wake up from your slumber.

Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Do This, This Valentine? / Do We Have This Kind Of Women. / See What This Woman's Husband Is Doing With Her Dad (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.