Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Do We Have This Kind Of Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have This Kind Of Women. (1979 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by kelsidengkucio(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Dear men, . If you meet a lady date her for a month to three and during that time if she has not yet asked for :- . • Airtime in order to chat/call you. . • Bus fare in order to come to your place. . • Bus fare to go back home after a date. . • Pocket money if she is in college. . • Money to pay her rent and other things… . • Money for beautifying herself. . • Money to go for a certain show or outing. . That lady has no single traits of a gold digger: She can make a good wife. . Most women of late have no shame soliciting money from men for whatever excuses! . But For Sure Do we have such Women?? . YES OR NO?? . Ladies Are You There
And do we have Men that will stay 3month without initiating for s3x.
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by divinehand2003(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Nor be you dey find women? You must spend now.
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Buharism: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Sex na food
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by falconey(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2016
grin
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
YES to both ...... ...stop searching in the wrong places ..."stop searching for GOLD in sawmills you uld only find wood"
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Where are the good girls
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2016
mtcheeew
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Sempumping:
YES to both ...... ...stop searching in the wrong places ..."stop searching for GOLD in sawmills you uld only find wood"

Yes?! shocked

Honey i love u.... Pls be my One nd only grin
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Vision4God: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Hehehe...@Op everything na God. Hv heard of pips hu pretend tru a whole year in der r/ship jus 2 get da person o.
Na only God o
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by kelsidengkucio(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
i created this topic just to prove myself wrong.
I belive any lady that do not ask a guy for money that long is pretender.
And any guy that do not initiate for s3x that long is either a gay or something is wrong with him
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Daniel2289(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Op if u find such girl, wil u nt b suspecting her of cheating
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Maybe shez just waiting for the perfect time and for those guyz, ehn dey're waiting for d perfect time to ask for sex too, when the love have grown and you've fallen deeply because finally you've seen a guy who wont demand for sex then bam!! D beast in him reveals itself and cuz u tink hez still one of a kind, u fall.....chai i wish im a guy

what am i typing sef
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Where are the good girls
alabama am i not a good girl?
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by cruzita(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2016
I can stay forever without asking a guy for a penny because I am self made .I hate asking but I love giving
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by chericleo(f): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2016
There are women lik dat buf dat does not mean their good to marry because som of dem will giv u tym to see dem as gud and would not ask u for any thing. Buf d day dai will ask u, u would prefer som1 dat started asking u from d beginning.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by halfricanadian(f): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Yes such lady exist

Nd such guy exist i have one i know

But things just got ugly very sad embarassed

Bt yes such ladies exist nd such men exist as well
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:
alabama am i not a good girl?
lol kingtom will attest to that, not me wink
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol kingtom will attest to that, not me wink
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by adelacuna(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Definitely we still have some good girls out there i.e Oliviaarims
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by adelacuna(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Definitely we still have some good girls out there i.e Oliviaarims
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Kanyekels(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:
Maybe shez just waiting for the perfect time and for those guyz, ehn dey're waiting for d perfect time to ask for sex too, when the love have grown and you've fallen deeply because finally you've seen a guy who wont demand for sex then bam!! D beast in him reveals itself and cuz u tink hez still one of a kind, u fall.....chai i wish im a guy

what am i typing sef

So you want to be chopping kpekus grin
juhan:

what am i typing sef

So you want to be chopping kpekus
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by prettyjo(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2016
I am that kind of woman...yea.

one thing I have observed is that kind"most guys" don't value those kind of women.
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Kanyekels:

So you want to be chopping kpekus grin
grin grin
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by kelsidengkucio(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
I can stay forever without asking a guy for a penny because I am self made .I hate asking but I love giving
Efa hear
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by kelsidengkucio(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yes such lady exist

Nd such guy exist i have one i know

But things just got ugly very sad embarassed

Bt yes such ladies exist nd such men exist as well
you should have seek for reconcilation, or u r kinda looking for first to say 'am sorry'
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Yewandequeen(f): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
this is a whole bullshit

u can never judge a lady with that.
if she doesn't ask it's the man responsibility to give and u can then judge from her contentment with it or not.
How can u date a college girl and say u won't give some cash?

if u ain't capable of taking care of urself y want to drag someone else into it and u will promise heaven on earth lipsrsealed

its either ure insensitive or Urr stingy
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by halfricanadian(f): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

you should have seek for reconcilation, or u r kinda looking for first to say 'am sorry'

I dont need im sorry any more not looking forward to amend nothing

I just live and let this phase pass

With wat ive been put tru i desperatley to d extreme dont need apologies everybody shd live their lives nd i live mine

I dont revenge i dont bug

I simply seek for those who match my soul nd spirit
so dear Mr i aint seeking a sorry nd i aint givin a sorry
I live my life to please God not man!
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by kelsidengkucio(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont need im sorry any more not looking forward to amend nothing

I just live and let this phase pass

With wat ive been put tru i desperatley to d extreme dont need apologies everybody shd live their lives nd i live mine

I dont revenge i dont bug

I simply seek for those who match my soul nd spirit
so dear Mr i aint seeking a sorry nd i aint givin a sorry
I live my life to please God not man!
hmmm, hope i didnt bring back memmories,
we v all bin there atleast once in our lives, but the truth swthrt is that it will pass. BE STRONG...
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by halfricanadian(f): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

hmmm, hope i didnt bring back memmories,
we v all bin there atleast once in our lives, but the truth swthrt is that it will pass. BE STRONG...

I have been made to pay the price of someone elses sin

Some one hurt sumone they made me pay d price cos i was related to d person dat hurt

In my own innocence i was brutally purnished

I take it as a lesson and im grateful i fought for myself

Highly grateful i feel no loss

I didnt loose anything for frnds who abondoned me it opened my eyes to let me know those who deserve true loyalty nd honesty i av no loss i am young

I av a graceful life ahead

grin nothing is taking my peace cos peace is an heavenly blessing u will av to fight heaven to get my peace

cheesy nothing like happiness in life i swear
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by kelsidengkucio(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I have been made to pay the price of someone elses sin

Some one hurt sumone they made me pay d price cos i was related to d person dat hurt

In my own innocence i was brutally purnished

I take it as a lesson and im grateful i fought for myself

Highly grateful i feel no loss

I didnt loose anything for frnds who abondoned me it opened my eyes to let me know those who deserve true loyalty nd honesty i av no loss i am young

I av a graceful life ahead

grin nothing is taking my peace cos peace is an heavenly blessing u will av to fight heaven to get my peace

cheesy nothing like happiness in life i swear
my dearest, what didnt kill you will only make u stronger.
Whenever the thought takes over u, just take a deep breadth, put up a smiling face and move on.
Am telling you in a year time it will matter less
Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by halfricanadian(f): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
kelsidengkucio:

my dearest, what didnt kill you will only make u stronger.
Whenever the thought takes over u, just take a deep breadth, put up a smiling face and move on.
Am telling you in a year time it will matter less

Anything that come from wateva aint my business

Like i have said i am done with love

I am not loving

I was hurt by wat every soul did to me cos i found out i care selflessly

But now i av found d secret of not loving

I am nt hurt even if a soul hurt me

I am going to enjoy a new life not loving selflessly or loving at all

I av been wounded i will carry d pieces long and stab all dose i meet on d path of life with such sharp edge pieces

I am not sorry in advance for the beast i will become

1 Like

Re: Do We Have This Kind Of Women. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
juhan:

what am i typing sef
LOL you may be right anyway. Happy birthday!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Poem For Konji Frm The Depth Of my Konji Tormented Soul / What If This Are Your Brides Maids? (Hot PICs) / My New Gf Histories!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.