Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment (63975 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos / Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. / Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2016
SC now 4

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by GodpunishBuhari: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The Supreme Court Don't invalidate any Election...they Support election rigging, electoral violence and Corrupt People...

Congrats To Okezie Ikpeazu...

Cos e no favour you last last after all ya memes you still carry shame paste on ya face.... hehehe... God is 4eva Good
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2016
SC now 5

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Kelechi2020(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2016
ngeneukwenu and tonyebarcanista....... I dey feel una with the level of noise and propaganda you handle in this Nairaland.....
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by nonstan(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
Money good oo..one day I go de context election lyk did..u cn bookmark this page for reference.. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Gboliwe: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2016
*takes my observation seat*
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Glocbdm: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2016
WisdomCanada, no one shall rely on ur poor tiny imagination.You are one of those deceiving Otti, pushing him to waste his money in court, yet u could not help him wt any credible evidence. All u know is that Otti won! Of course, u hv been milking Otti, when the supreme court gives it's judgement Otti wl know that u are an agent of darkness, deceiving him all these months.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Kelechi2020(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Bigchief46:
SC now 5

where is your own face ......establish a prima facial or what do they call it again....
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by nonstan(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2016
For ya bet9ja odds..ikpeazu to win..4.0...allex Otto to win..1.5....#team allex otti

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2016
Sorry guys, Internet is very poor and dodgy at the Sup. Court, so uploading pics is difficult & slow but will do my best. Action will start from about 10am starting with Akwa Ibom. Don't touch that dial

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Supreme Court Electronic Board Cause list

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Kelechi2020:

where is your own face ......establish a prima facial or what do they call it again....
Hahahahahaha; I love me some mystery
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Electronic Cause List

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Electronic Cause List 2

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2016
Electronic Cause List
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2016
Cause List

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Rudolfchris(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2016
Justice for Abia
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Cause List 3

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
modath:

Miss Ngene, the eyes saw & the ears heard about Rivers' blood letting & brigandage but sadly SCR that the case was built on has not been given its rightful place in the electoral laws..... Law isn't common sense..

Baring a miracle, Ikpeazu won't lose to Otti today.

Hopefully, people who rejoiced with Wike will have the heart to bear this impeding judgement as well..

Howdy? smiley

My baby, I am Fine...! The supreme is the weakest link in the three tiers of Court...utterly and overtly too conservative in judgments..Remember Bode George? The same supreme discharged and acquitted him without shame...
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2016
Cause List

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Here we go: the Panel of seven Judges have just come out now with the CJN Presiding
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by nwadiuko1(m): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2016
WisdomCanada:
gerrarahere menh, u can't speak for the million minds in our Abia state
guy mek we place bet.....ikpeazu wins......... u game? 50k 30k or 10k make up pick
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Akwa Ibom case called up; Lead Counsel for Gov. Emmanuel Udom, D. D. Dodo, SAN, is now announcing appearance for the Appellants
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by nwadiuko1(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2016
WisdomCanada:
I had a dream, last night, the supreme court ruled that the cancelled LGAs must remain canceled, and Otti won, and Ikpeazu refused to vacate seat, the seat was like a very fine car where Ikpeazu was sitting, and some other people inside the car like Abaribe or Eziuche Ubani pleaded him to vacate, that the law must stand, Otti never knew they had something bad in mind, when Otti entered the Car(Government house) his supporters filled the car to congratulate him, Ngwa men and women mobbed the car, Otti was without securities, so the forced the car door open and shot him, the driver and some of his supporters in the car rushed him to a very far hospital that night, the Ngwa clan was happy they have killed Otti, but when Otti was rushed to the hospital, he has already swollen, it was a very local hospital, then the doctor attended to him immediately and he survived.

Moral of this dream(Not interpretation), our Ngwa brothers and PDP supporters in our Abia state shouldn't take their grievances to a severe level if their brother happens to lose at the supreme court, let them remember that their brother is sitting on a stolen mandate.

I had a dream after INEC declared Ikpeazu winner of the last April pools. A chief Judge was driving Otti and Ikpeazu in a car, Ikpeazu sitting in front and Otti at the back, they drove to a destination where the chief Judge ordered Ikpeazu to go over to the back seat while the person entitled to sit at the front (Alex Otti) takes his rightful position. The dream didn't come through at the tribunal but at the appeal court.
malaria.........kingtom you are needed here ASAP
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by nwadiuko1(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2016
nonstan:
For ya bet9ja odds..ikpeazu to win..4.0...allex Otto to win..1.5....#team allex otti
whats the odd for both teams to score?
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN is also announcing appearance for the 1st and 2nd Respondents
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

My baby, I am Fine...! The supreme is the weakest link in the three tiers of Court...utterly and overtly too conservative in judgments..Remember Bode George? The same supreme discharged and acquitted him without shame...
Lol, you must think so very highly of yourself & your intelligence to think you know better than the Supreme Court when it comes to the law. Even a Lawyer who is not in a particular matter and doesn't know the actual FACTS OF THE CASE AS PRESENTED TO THE COURT talk in general terms and not definitive terms; but I can see you know better than everyone else

3 Likes

Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by kahal29: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Bigchief46:
Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN is also announcing appearance for the other Appellant's

@op pls do crosscheck again. Wole Olanikpekun is for the respondents ie Umana Umana of Apc
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2016
What's the update abeg,have they declared otti my man the winner
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2016
Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu announces appearance for 4th & 5th Respondents
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by mazzi: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2016
Though I like otti but,I will prefer ilkpeazu to continue.

UDOM is wining cos UDOM is right!
Re: Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment by Bigchief46(m): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2016
D.D. Dodo, SAN is announcing the withdrawal of his Notice of Appeal (SC/8/2016) filed on the 30th December 2015 on the issue of Locus Standi because they have since had the benefit of hearing the decision of the Supreme Court delivered on the 8th of January on a similar issue in another case which makes the said Appeal unsustainable. Other counsels in the matter do not object to withdrawal of the case. Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN commends Dodo for withdrawing the Appeal having realized it is frivolous and says "this is how it should be" in the Legal Profession. COURT: Appeal dismissed; no order as to Costs. CJN commends the Appellant's Counsel for exhibiting good practice and says this is how it should be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.