Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83882 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Absoj:
. source pls? Honestly, Its touching seeing all dis, but we ought to ask the Op where he got his own version of the story. Admiring a military personnel wldnt cause dis rather I'll advise u shd kindly see the truth behind the video and not judge based on one OPs title. we shd ask : 'WETIN this young northern guy go find inside their DEN?' that ground ure seeing is not a public place. its right in their DEN...and of course he shdnt expect a romance when he crosses the linegrin. Those girls are ur sisters and friends who've left everything to serve our country.they are the best gifts parents have issued the military; and imagine d challenging environment of core and rigid military training theyre subjected to with ocassional taunts and insults from riff raffs hawking sugar cane and even dare encroach their territory grin ...theyre harmless on a good day but dont test their flanks cos u'll testify to d fact that a Lioness could be more lethal in disposition than a lion. It may not be 'abuse' as deduced, its a natural reaction to an affront and arrogant encroachment of a territory...and they are trained to be 'territorial'. As for marriage, I think female soldiers/airwomen have the most practical marriage compared to their counterparts elsewhere. How a woman handles her marriage depends on a lot of factor ranging frm upbringing, sense of commitment, Submission, and the personality of the man.

Bla bla bla bla bla

Even if it was a crime he committed, they have no right to treat him that way. By the way, did you watch the video sefundecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
UjSizzle:

I believe otherwise.

Have you had loads of experience with military personnels?smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by innoachukw(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
absolute nonsense........abuse of power..........
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Absoj:
sorry bro, u didnt get my point. i condemned the act. but as sensitive beings there is a limit to our patience. u could get enraged with a driver who decides to buy somtin in a snailed paced traffic and so on. but if u encounter some male hawkers in traffic/ almajiris and their conduct walahi u'll react. Anywhere in the world, encroaching on military grds is never taken lightly.u dont sneak in get shot and expect the law to act for u cos its a defined area with outcome of violations spelt out. i still agree the reaction was bad but could av bin avoided if he didnt cross the line. They dont look for trouble but will not sit and let u put ur fingers in their eyes in the name of 'law'. honestly we dont expect to stubbornly do some things and get away with it even under ideal conditions where the rule of law is firing from all four cylinders. As for the issue of leadership, i reserved my comments bros cos its not of man to judge. Let his perfect will be done.

You love to argue blindly. They have no right to react except within the law and rules of their professional ethics. That is the price they pay for choosing a career with uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Wowzer(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
I hope they locate those animals. Giving someone neck shave is animalistic. Risk of bleeding from the base of the skull.

No matter his offence, he doesn't deserve the brutality.

If anyone has opportunity to get details of those animals please inbox me. They will regret joining N.A.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by nickxtra(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
We will fish them out and they will face appropriate consequential action.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by IVORY2009(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
This kind of issue/Military brutality against the civilian would always happen in Nigeria, reasons are that the military still lives among the civilian population, which is not suppose to be so, in other countries, the military men/women do not live with the civilans, they hv their seperate domicile, and they are only called when der is an external attacks.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Deborahj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMNYRcpvb1Q
(c) Sahara Reporters

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.183323277702.132568.96184337702/10153272943087703/?type=3&refid=17

https://www.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/694677490674110464
I just pray for the day any of these idiots will come and say they want to harass me...... that day water go pass garri.... na that day dem go pack load commot from academy.... what rubbish? The school has been turned to something else. only the immature fools do this.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UjSizzle(f): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Have you had loads of experience with military personnels?smiley
I've had loads of experience with humans smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by phylobakson: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
To conclude dis I don't wan to judge dis partially, what dey did is reali not right. is dah clear!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
UjSizzle:

I've had loads of experience with humans smiley

They are no longer humanssmiley

Well, that is true for most of themsad
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

Google is your friend. You should really start using it. How about give me a case of how a man or an employee was fired or arrested for calling a woman 'beautiful'?

I know you very well. You are a misogynist. You have already disqualified yourself from this argument.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/11904203/Well-done-feminism.-Now-man-are-afraid-to-help-women-at-work.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/11854660/How-to-compliment-a-woman-on-her-appearance-without-being-offensive.html

www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

I've tried for you. Search Mir if uure not satisfied.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Pidggin(f): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wowzer:
I hope they locate those animals. Giving someone neck shave is animalistic. Risk of bleeding from the base of the skull.

No matter his offence, he doesn't deserve the brutality.

If anyone has opportunity to get details of those animals please inbox me. They will regret joining N.A.

No woman will act like that if she feels respected, he must have mocked her, maybe she was trying to correct him and he said it to mock her. Don't jump into conclusion without hearing both sides. Guys harrass women a lot here, sometimes they take it too far and end up like this. Save your vengeance for something else.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
nigga, there is a reason why they are a first world country and you are third world. its because of laws like that.

Laws like that did not make them 1st world, they became 1st world and then began to make laws like that. Read your history and quit revising it.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Pidggin(f): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
nickxtra:
We will fish them out and they will face appropriate consequential action.

You think a woman will behave like that if she was complemented with respect? The man must have said it mockingly, trust Naija guys, always trying to put women down. I am not in support of brutality, but when you mock 50 women daily, one day you will meet one that will beat your ass. That's life.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by pedrilo: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
I've always known that the Nigerian Army is a conglomerate of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by pedrilo: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pidggin:

No woman will act like that if she feels respected, he must have mocked her, maybe she was trying to correct him and he said it to mock her. Don't jump into conclusion without hearing both sides. Guys harrass women a lot here, sometimes they take it too far and end up like this. Save your vengeance for something else.
you are nothing but a peacock!
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Laws like that did not make them 1st world, they became 1st world and then began to make laws like that. Read your history and quit revising it.
nope you wrong. they only became a world banking destination and hub for commerce in the world after enacting those laws because people all over the world now felt safer conducting business there. you can put your money in their banks and can be guaranteed of a 100 percent professional transaction without being sexually harrassed. its a place of pure purpose driven interaction and no sexual distractions. thats how they became the hub of the worlds business and thats how they maintain their first world status. meanwhile you niggas harrass everything in skirt and wonder why no one wants to come to invest in the hell-hole you have created for yourself. a hell-hole of lust driven and ego driven third world hell

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by doveda: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/11904203/Well-done-feminism.-Now-man-are-afraid-to-help-women-at-work.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/11854660/How-to-compliment-a-woman-on-her-appearance-without-being-offensive.html

www.safeworkers.co.uk/SexualHarassmentWork.html

I've tried for you. Search Mir if uure not satisfied.

You really need to be smarter

1) I couldn't find a proof of a man who lost his job because he complimented his colleague. I didn't say I do not understand what is going with sexual harassment, I asked you to give a case

2) The second news is a different story entirely. The circumstance of that was based on a moral ground not legal ground. A married man sent a private message to a strange woman on a professional website!!! It was not enough to fire him and if he wanted to fight his employees he would have done so and won!

I don't think you read the article and the email he sent, if you did you would not have included it

3) I know what sexual harassment or harassment is. I know what type of behaviours and compliments that would be lead to termination of employment and what notundecided

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Pidggin(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
pedrilo:
you are nothing but a peacock!

This is exactly what I was saying, be careful you don't know if I am a soldier grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by donem: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kgdavid:

I never said i would beat them or overpower them. Let them beat me but boy i won't take that from a woman, an unarmed female cadet, a silly young girl of no more than 21/22... What??
I admire your stand, what the cadets did was very wrong, if I happened to be there would have scolded them, before letting the civilian free.

If I was in the shoes of the civilian I would have rather preferred dead before being that dishonoured by a woman.

Believe me many civilian guys would compliment that same cadet girl and go scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
Inferiority complex
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
nope you wrong. they only became a world banking destination and hub for commerce in the world after enacting those laws because people all over the world now felt safer conducting business there. you can put your money in their banks and can be guaranteed of a 100 percent professional transaction without being sexually harrassed. its a place of pure purpose driven interaction and no sexual distractions. thats how they became the hub of the worlds business and thats how they maintain their first world status. meanwhile you niggas harrass everything in skirt and wonder why no one wants to come to invest in the hell-hole you have created for yourself. a hell-hole of lust driven and ego driven third world hell

Lol. This is ridiculous. The world trusts the west because of their sexual harassment laws. Interesting.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Kgdavid(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
donem:

I admire your stand, what the cadets did was very wrong, if I happened to be there would have scolded them, before letting the civilian free.

If I was in the shoes of the civilian I would have rather preferred dead before being that dishonoured by a woman.

Believe me many civilian guys would compliment that same cadet girl and go scot free.

Are you an officer, sir? I throway salute
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol. This is ridiculous. The world trusts the west because of their sexual harassment laws. Interesting.
yup. its called TRANSPARENCY. its part of the package. they have many laws that make everything they do transparent and above board. thats why all your brothers are dying at the british embassy to get a visa. because they want a piece of that civilized lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by donem: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kgdavid:

Are you an officer, sir? I throway salute
I was once like them, though girls weren't admitted then, Respect.
The female Cadet weighed the civilian and took the compliment as an insult.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by pedrilo: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pidggin:

This is exactly what I was saying, be careful you don't know if I am a soldier grin
lol and u dnt know if i am ur nightmare #BOKOHARAM
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
If I were to become a president of this country, I swear I will seriously go against military officers harassing and torturing civilians and I will make any of officer that go contrary to my command pay for it serious, y'all can't imagine the anger in me when I was watching the video. In the U.S you can even snap pictures with military officers on the way and even compliment them for their hard work and protection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by j1mmy: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
Human rights abuse.

bad training.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by CSTR2: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
These are the same citizens that wants their leaders to pull out from the ICC.
And yet would be at the receiving end of savage military brutality.
Fuccking nutjobs. Animal kingdom. angry

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Honestagbons(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
Call u beautiful reach to slap person put again, ha nawa for naija oooo

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by magicminister: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
THIS IS SHAMEFUL! SHAMEFUL!! SHAMEFUL!!!

First of all, the guy is a coward.
Those guys are just cadets. They are basically students just trying to flex.
He should have taken to his heels or simply refused to comply and insist on seeing the head nigga in charge.
Finally, na money yab man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.