Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83738 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by fireforfire: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

U r mistaken. I was a cadet many many years ago. So u better baptize urself or u keep quiet forever. Baptize urself up!
Shut da Fhuck up. wicked eediot

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

They can come to the UK and earn higher than you could. They have many career paths they can delve in. They also have a higher social standing regardless of where they earned their degree.
those days are over. law is a dead profession. nobody respects lawyers anymore. lawyers were respected in the days of rotimi williams, gani fawehinmi etc. this is a different era. charge and bail nigga

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
just civilize yourself and you will not get stomped on by angry females in the military. stop harrassing people you Hot ol fool. leave women to walk the streets without fear from predatory beings like yourself. i cant even have a daughter in a place like nigeria. i will have to confine her to the civilized parts of the country. NONSENSE
and you too sir. Heavy thunder will fire you. bloody arse.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Charge and bail lawyers in Nigeria are so sure of their daily bread o. grin

Charge and bail lawyers are making money from the illiterate populace. tongue
grin grin exactly. the illiterate populace. whats that saying ' if you wallow in the trenches with pigs, you will eventually become a pig ' grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by SailorXY: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
This doesn't make sense. I don't know why anybody, civilian or armed force, supports this.

We need a change of orientation as a people, honestly.
I met a couple of Nigerian Police officers on course in Monaco a year ago, you'll never believe these men & young women were from the NPF. Smart, neat & courteous!

I will not be surprised to meet one of them in Nigeria someday looking the exact opposite of what I saw outside our shores.

Abeg abeg abeg too many sectors wey common sense suppose apply. This is 2016 ffs!

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Philpham:
Serves the mu.mu right next time he should respect an officer.

This is sad coming from a human being. Even a robot will do better.

Have you forgotten that respect is reciprocal?If truly his crime was complimenting her, then how is that disrespect?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

U r mistaken. I was a cadet many many years ago. So u better baptize urself or u keep quiet forever. Baptize urself up!

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
LoJ:

Dear Sukkot,

Doveda actually lives in Scotland, he doesn't live in Nigeria. Besides, You claim that this man sexually harassed her. However on this thread you have actually insulted more people and of worse charges than the man in the video ever did to the woman.

The only crime - as per the article which may nonetheless be incomplete - this guy did, was to call the Lady Soldier "Beautiful". You have repeatedly called people on this thread worst names, ranging from "animals", "beasts", calling your nation "zoo" and mocking the judiciary system (talk less of other threads where you insult igbos and people of other tribes and faiths).

If this the punishment that man deserves as per your "biblical" analysis, what should be yours?

When we abuse, mock, and ridicule others, it may seem funny to us. But don't forget the law of karma which you seem to be accustomed with, applies to all, including you.

Cheerful greetings.
if he lives in scotland, which i doubt, then he should know better. you dont just pass through civilization - you have to let civilization pass through you
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

Sharrap dia , the day one female animal in human skin slaps your father for calling her beautiful is coming near. Idiota
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by kcplay: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
This clearly shows an x-ray of the average mind of a uniform personel. The uniform places them to be oppressive not to be compassionate.
The act of killing a fellow human for a long time or as a profession can make people lose the importance of their profession as a soldier.

Your main objective is to protect your citizens from threats. A uniform man or woman is to be loved and not feared. You are to be seen as heroes not vampires. Since we don't love each other as a country. Everyone acts without love for each other. What is wrong with a compliment "you are beautiful"?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin exactly. the illiterate populace. whats that saying ' if you wallow in the trenches with pigs, you will eventually become a pig ' grin
The emphasis here isn't on the illiterate populace but the derogatory term "charge and bail" I was only pointing out to you that they make money here and a lot of it and that's the crux of the matter. If you live in the West and someone in the Congo is making it rain then he's still economically better of and that's what matters , abi na sky scrapper you go count enter KFC go wack free food ? cheesy

Every society has their illiterate, ill informed and ignorant populace even in the West. So , what's the noise all about ?
Leave Nigerian lawyers alone . grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Iffffffy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

abeg shut up joor. Buffoon

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Soxxy: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sexual harassment is bullying or coercion of a sexual nature, or the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors.
Sexual harassment is defined by law and includes requests for sexual favors, sexual advances or other sexual conduct when (1) submission is either explicitly or implicitly a condition affecting academic or employment decisions; (2) the behavior is sufficiently severe or pervasive as to create an intimidating, hostile or repugnant environment; or (3) the behavior persists despite objection by the person to whom the conduct is directed. The University considers such behavior, whether physical or verbal, to be a breach of its standards of conduct and will seek to prevent such incidents and take corrective action when sexual harassment occurs.
By admiring a woman does not constitutes harassment by any means. Respect an officer What's respect? The officer is power drunk.

I will head for the court if I were the guy.

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by bluice2(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Karma is a cold bitch......Boko boys will stumble upon that female cadet someday. . . . . . .
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by whizcartel(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
BabaO2:

You have no right to abuse anybody. freedom of opinion/expression on what? everybody is not going to be unserious minded, most importantly don't list frustrated countries here as a standard for Nigeria
You are the problem with Nigeria.
1: That's assault
2: That's attempted murder
3: That's restricting his freedom of speech

Nd u are claiming nobody has the right to insult you.
justifying their act is enough to get you criticized.

after all 'freedom of speech'
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by fireforfire: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Philpham:
Serves the mu.mu right next time he should respect an officer.
See dem "birds of d same feather"
Respect an officer indeed.
Officer wey no respect herself or himself is an eediot
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
The emphasis here isn't on the illiterate populace but the derogatory term "charge and bail" I was only pointing out to you that they make money here and a lot of it and that's the crux of the matter. If you live in the West and someone in the Congo is making it rain then he's still economically better of and that's what matters , abi na sky scrapper you go count enter KFC go wack free food ? cheesy

Every society has their illiterate, ill informed and ignorant populace even in the West. So , what's the noise all about ?
Leave Nigerian lawyers alone . grin
yeah i hear ya. its just that the nigga was acting as if i should off pata and start prostrating for him because he said he was studying law. i just had to knock him down a peg or two. i personally have nothing against lawyers. its a noble profession wink
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. its just that the nigga was acting as if i should off pata and start prostrating for him because he said he was studying law. i just had to knock him down a peg or two. i personally have nothing against lawyers. its a noble profession wink
That nigga is a 'she' and a beautiful one too , stop fighting women you won't listen . grin

What shall profit you to be fighting a potential wife ? cheesy
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
That nigga is a 'she' and a beautiful one too , stop fighting women you won't listen . grin

What shall profit you to be fighting a potential wife ? cheesy
oh word ? she a female ? lmao. let me go check out the profile. i thought it was some coconut head nigga grin grin
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by neocortex: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
met all my partners in the club or a restaurant. or maybe living in the same building as me etc. places were people are open to friendly conversations

How did you approach them , through your parents or friends or friends ?

Don't tell me you approached them yourself, because that is equivalent
to sexual harassment and you should be in jail by now.

The fact that you saw someone in a club doesn't give you the right
to sexually harass them because you don't really know why they are in
the club.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
neocortex:

How did you approach them
, through your parents or friends or friends ?

Don't tell me you approached them yourself, because that is equivalent
to sexual harassment and you should be in jail by now.

The fact that you saw someone in a club doesn't give you the right
to sexually harass them because you don't really know why they are in
the club.
waited till they gave me eye contact and gave me a smile. then i made my move like a real nigga supposed to wink
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
oh word ? she a female ? lmao. let me go check out the profile. i thought it was some coconut head nigga grin grin
You won't see anything at all but take my words - You've been fighting a beautiful woman. grin

Your loss cheesy
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by mranova(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Is that clear? Na d only english she sabi b dat

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
You won't see anything at all but take my words - You've been fighting a beautiful woman. grin

Your loss cheesy
yeah just checked the profile. no pinshure. you gotta be careful though - some of these people use other peoples pictures. its called perpetrating a fraud. but yeah, either way women like strong and opinionated men so she will soon come calling my way cheesy grin

JK
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Godsonkemz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
So this is boko haram they supposed to be fighting. Tomorrow she will blame the witch in her village for not getting married. No be say she even fine. I can't see what this civilian saw in her that attracted his attention.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Ezyp(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Fish brain
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by onelife97: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
If person catch this female animal in human skin,na to RAPE the fcking bitch to death!

Such a nice beautiful complement come turn to igbaju igbarun ifase and all.

Sorry for the poor dude.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
yeah just checked the profile. no pinshure. you gotta be careful though - some of these people use other peoples pictures. its called perpetrating a fraud. but yeah, either way women like strong and opinionated men so she will soon come calling my way cheesy grin

JK
Hehe....let's see!! Ayam waiting and don't forget to keep in the loop when shiit goes down. cheesy

On a very serious note that cadet deserve to be disciplined.
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by sukkot: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Hehe....let's see!! Ayam waiting and don't forget to keep in the loop when shiit goes down. cheesy

On a very serious note that cadet deserve to be disciplined.
she in my PM right now as we speak brah. sending messages of sweet nothings. haha JK. yup i definitely agree with you - the cadet definitely has a screw loose. she needs psychiatric evaluation. but i can understand her anger towards this particular situation. it is what it is. life goes on. hopefully the randy fella got a good lesson from this episode too. wink cheesy
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UjSizzle(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
doveda:

What has feminism got to do with this? Violence is gender-neutral. It is common sense not a factundecided

I hope you intend to table these questions when another video of military man suffice?

In other words, you would ask:

Is he less a man because he is in the military?

Does he feel the need to be seen as masculine to carry out his duties?

Did he feel slighted at being called handsome.. even though that's an adjective ascribed to the masculine gender?

I went to Command for six good years and you cannot come up with sexist questions because of a woman is the one involved in an Army brutality. Being in the army, does not make a woman less of a woman. IMO, feminity is a subjective topic. There are many women who have undergone worse situations in the Army and are still considered ‘feminine' (according to the society). You should be careful of how you interpret scenarios.

This woman is obviously MAD. This scenario is no different from any other army brutality I have witnessed.
And your point is?

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Truckpusher(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
sukkot:
she in my PM right now as we speak brah. sending messages of sweet nothings. haha JK. yup i definitely agree with you - the cadet definitely has a screw loose. she needs psychiatric evaluation. but i can understand her anger towards this particular situation. it is what it is. life goes on. hopefully the randy fella got a good lesson from this episode too. wink cheesy
Smh.... Pishure or adonbulivit . cheesy
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by UjSizzle(f): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Truckpusher:
Well, two wrongs can never make a right. However, the psychological torture she has inflicted on that young lad will haunt him for the rest of his life and may somehow to an extent determine how he will relate with the opposite sex and that itself should be taken into account. And in a country where there is no justice and not even the simplest form of counseling for people traumatized like that boy ,then I think it is important for one to give himself or herself any form of justice that will save others in the society when the side effect of his maltreatment comes calling .
It sounds harsh but this is what I'll go for ,if I'm in his shoes.At least I'll get some closure.
You can get closure with a psychologist grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55