Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (83573 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by chat2deen(m): 5:39am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

Clowns are causing confusion n u are busy happy ba? Clowns are Pluming101 abi? I guess d godmother in d video is a 2nd termer cos na dem b fireaters. Gone are d days where u cause chaos n throw confusion wen u are caught u will get away with it. U better wake up with ur ideas, is dat kilia?
Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2016
Those animals should be dismissed from the army. Very disturbing video to watch. I wonder what these monkeys would do when they become officers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by chat2deen(m): 5:42am On Feb 03, 2016
dtruth3:
And if Nnamdi Kanu calls this damnation a ZOO, mynd44 will start flexing muscles, and other zombie worshippers will start talking trash. Imagine the tortures, for no reason! cry cry cry

Infact, this country is not just a ZOO, but a very BIG ZOO!

Do u know if d female cadet was an ibo girl? Cos aboki daughters no dey go NDA gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Mustay(m): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2016
I hope this video gets to the right personnel in the NA. The cadets are simply foolish - it appears not that they've gone through proper training. In fact, they are embarrassing the NA the more.

"You think your blood is useful" etc are evidences of wrong orientation. If you think because you defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria, your blood is more 'useful' than 'bloody civilians', you may need to have a rethink on why you enlisted to the NDA.

Indiscipline is what prevents a number of these cadets from completing their courses at NDA.

SHAMEFUL

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nicur: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2016
so sad!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by pussyphilia(m): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2016
No wonder them no dey marry! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Mustay(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2016
chat2deen:

Do u know if d female cadet was an ibo girl? Cos aboki daughters no dey go NDA gringrin

Which is quite a valid point. People just assume a lot of things in order to validate their hate.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Aigbofa:
Those animals should be dismissed from the army. Very disturbing video to watch. I wonder what these monkeys would do when they become officers.
Fast very fast

6 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Y don't u try dem first n see what happens to ur soul. Dey even have a job serving der father's land. Wat do u do for a living only criticism n no pay!

**** a defenceless civilian is where you flex muscles... May you become victims of unwarranted violence..... Evil generation... Good for nothing imbeciles

23 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 03, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Do you know how many female soldiers marriage that idiot girl on that video has destroyed...now any civilian that see soldier on the road may never have the courage to stop and toast them, hence they may get the hit jollof that is been cooked in that video.

I have some works in some barracks in Abuja and female personale marriage is always a miracle.

Now people will even trade more cautiously.

Can you in a sane mind marry or allow your relative marry these uncivilized buffoons in uniform whether male or female? God forbid!

5 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by cupidhero(m): 6:34am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

Shut up! Make we hear word. That cadet is a hardcore mor0n.

11 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by fr3do(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2016
ordinary cadet officers!
they never jam 'boody civilian' wey go beat them black and blue.

I blame the populace for this kind of rubbish done by military officers, if these men encounter enough hot headed people who know their rights, they will mellow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by fr3do(m): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2016
chat2deen:

the girl clearly has a yoruba intonation.

4 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Pangea: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2016
fr3do:

the girl clearly has a yoruba intonation.
That intonation sounds Edo

Yoruba girls no dey do gra gra like this.
Except mushin babes!

6 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by highpriest4: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2016
When fela called these animals zombie, some thought he was overreacting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by TheMascot(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2016
mojibbz:
so to you, within your conscience if you have any, what they did was right? Just for a compliment?? Manhandling the poor guy until he started bleeding Even for a man that is one of the most atrocious things he could do. Talk more of a woman. That's just too wicked...!!!! Then she might as well carry a RPG and shoot at him... What nonsense!
it was even the lady that was doing the malhandling.. This is why the should be given sub standard weapons.. When citizens are according Dem respect and love of the highest order.. They be acting as Gods..

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by TheMascot(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2016
OneNaira6:
And yet they continue to wonder why Nnamdi KANU called that place a zoo with animals.

So far, they've yet to prove him wrong
Abi ooh.. I don't like his movement but they keep giving me reasons to try and see his point of view

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Pidggin(f): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2016
Guys Sha, in the presence of uniformed men, he decided to flirt with their colleague. Next time he will study his environment before attempting such.

2 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by eightsin(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2016
U guys mean the offence is that she was complimented?

8 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by DonBobes(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2016
chat2deen:

Clowns are causing confusion n u are busy happy ba? Clowns are Pluming101 abi? I guess d godmother in d video is a 2nd termer cos na dem b fireaters. Gone are d days where u cause chaos n throw confusion wen u are caught u will get away with it. U better wake up with ur ideas, is dat kilia?

U don't tell me to wake up. Who r u?

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

He is who he is, but you are a little baboon who thinks because they are above the monkeys, he can kill the monkeys and nothing will happen.

You little baboons better change your orientation, nobody sent you there, even if your parents bribed you into it, tell them No.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by chat2deen(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2016
DonBobes:

I see! U have mouth ba? I don't need to baptize myself. Am just a Nigerian serving my fatherland, if u are cadet, let my remind u of d core value d very last among dem which is "respect for others", surely am from dia. I and many others on this forum where fireeaters.

11 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by DonBobes(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
chat2deen:

I see! U have mouth ba? I don't need to baptize myself. Am just a Nigerian serving my fatherland, if u are cadet, let my remind u of d core value d very last among dem which is "respect for others", surely am from dia. I and many others on this forum where fireeaters.

U r mistaken. I was a cadet many many years ago. So u better baptize urself or u keep quiet forever. Baptize urself up!

4 Likes

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by cococandy(f): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Too much illiteracy dey worry these officers. Don't they know they can cause serious damage with all those blows to the head?
As if they even care anyway
Wicked people

1 Like

Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by Deborahj(f): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2016
I don't think what the young man did his wrong in appreciating the young female officers, in advance country the police and the military are meant to protect the citizens, people even go a long way taking pictures with the service men when they are in Uniform, But things like this can only happens in a sane country like Nigeria.

I hope that the military will setup a panel as soon as possible to probe the abuse of the young man.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) / Results From Abuja - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.