Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates (20489 Views)

PDP Senators Call For Release Of Rivers Re-run Polls Result / INEC Bars Fresh Candidates In 69 Re-run Elections. / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates by texazzpete(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
phemmie06:

He de pain am o, ga gaun. It's quite pity that sentiment has blindfolded a lot of you. Simple English. IF HE LOVE HIS PEOPLE LET HIM GO AND CONTEST FOR THE SENATORIAL POST OF HIS CONSTITUENCY AND REPRESENT THEM AND BE THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS QED

And what if he loves all Nigerians and wants to represent them all and be the voice of all the voiceless in Nigeria, not just 'his people'?

Isn't that the definition of selflessness?

Are you sure you even know the meaning of the word 'selfish'?

Simpleton.
Re: Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates by amacastel: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=Pavarottii post=42572550]
Don't be too sure, Ekwenife will go back to PDP to contest her seat again! Trust me! [/quote)

Who will accept her back she ran faster than her shadow is clear PDP has no candidate, cos UCHE is no longer a member of PDP, NGIGE will rerun if he resign which he is not ready to. Apga and any other party will contest. Simple lesson for Uche Ekwunife don't run faster than ur shadow.
Re: Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates by phemmie06(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
texazzpete:

And what if he loves all Nigerians and wants to represent them all and be the voice of all the voiceless in Nigeria, not just 'his people'?

Isn't that the definition of selflessness?

Are you sure you even know the meaning of the word 'selfish'?

Simpleton.
How is he representing his people through the office he occupy now. Charity begins at home. Let him go back if he love his people. Why you're so much concern is what I am yet to understand, fighting and arguing blindly, are you his PA. God have mercy
Re: Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates by blank(f): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pavarottii:

Which court of appeal and wen did dey do that? Wen PDP was about to do new primaries 4 a new candidate.

https://www.nairaland.com/2818147/anambra-central-apga-jubilates-court

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/22/anambra-central-apga-jubilates-as-court-bars-ekwunife-pdp/

I may be wrong but that was my understanding.
Re: Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates by drmikeadams(m): 1:22am On Feb 04, 2016
kinsooo:
So BORDEX that has been making noise in Abia North hae been disqualified that is the begining of failure for APGA in Abia b4 supreme ruling today
grin grin grin..dis guy..
Re: Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates by kyrianken(m): 1:35am On Feb 04, 2016
thats a good move, I have always had issue with the shameless way our Selfish Politicians jump / cross-carpet from one Party to another. I seriously await the Electoral act amendment cos I believe a candidate of a given Party is ment to pursue the Party's manifestor n aims as such the day such a person decides to leave he should drop all including the position he /she is currently serving cos if he / she leaves he will no longer pursue the manifestor of which the masses voted for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badeh Forfeits $1m Cash, N1bn Mansion To FG / Presidency In Grand Plan To Abort New Order Of Elections / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.