Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates (61288 Views)

Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. / APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by yaki84: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Ibokky.how far na.that stuff is 27feb in eket. Congrat to udom and all of us
ok man. Udom ado okay
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by aj1802001: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2016
mildflame:

Hear you "ATTAH" n "ETIEBIET", both are LEGENDS. Made their mark in all ramifications of life, politics never made them.
When UDOM made his 1st million Akpabio was still a house boy now he is answering YES SIR to a man that STOLE the common wealth of a state
Good Morning, you make me laugh when you use the term "LEGENDS" to describe Attah and Etiebet. Attah I can live with as he laid the foundations for making Akwa Ibom what it is today with his resource control fight. He messed up by trying to make leadership a family affair and that was what led to Akpabio being governor and the rest is history. As for Etiebet, name 1 standing legacy that he has contributed to the well being of Akwa Ibom and I will defer to you. Stop trying to glorify waste and terming them legends of our time.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by mildflame: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2016
aj1802001:

Good Morning, you make me laugh when you use the term "LEGENDS" to describe Attah and Etiebet. Attah I can live with as he laid the foundations for making Akwa Ibom what it is today with his resource control fight. He messed up by trying to make leadership a family affair and that was what led to Akpabio being governor and the rest is history. As for Etiebet, name 1 standing legacy that he has contributed to the well being of Akwa Ibom and I will defer to you. Stop trying to glorify waste and terming them legends of our time.
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by mildflame: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2016
aj1802001:

IKPA, na who U be
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by Royruky(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
mildflame:

DOUBLE Shame on you n your CRIMINAL VICTORY

The thing pain person nor bi small. Go climb mountain make you fall down or hug transformer.... Utoor

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by mildflame: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Royruky:

The thing pain person nor bi small. Go climb mountain make you fall down or hug transformer.... Utoor

No be small when U see CRIMINAL de escape while u know go vex, na PDP de commit suicide no be APC.
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by nigerianvenom(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
mildflame:

Hear you "ATTAH" n "ETIEBIET", both are LEGENDS. Made their mark in all ramifications of life, politics never made them.
When UDOM made his 1st million Akpabio was still a house boy now he is answering YES SIR to a man that STOLE the common wealth of a state

Pls which name did attah made for himself if not disgracing himself by forcing his son in-law on us as governor but we rejected.next he did was try to smuggle in udoedeghe in 2011 but we still ignored him like a plague.in 2015 he tried foisting umana on us but he we rejected him as usual even uptil the supreme court.
Which legacies does attah have?is it by attempting by laundering cash on 2 occassions to canada but was arrested and he claimed the money was meant for purchase of rice and bmw respectively.
What has attah achieved?contested for presidency but was kicked out by OBJ .
Attah left no legacy apart from failure and misgovernance.
Etiebiet is a laughing stock to his ward in oruk anam and his state.as a petroleum minister,what did he achieved? What policy did he introduced?
Seems u no nothing about the two men u are bragging about,for ur info,etiebiet was one of those who stole our oil money ,if doubting,try Google
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by nigerianvenom(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
aj1802001:

Attah did nothing apart from the glorified ibom plaza.
Resource control fight was initiated decades ago by isaac boro ,saro wiwa and co.
Let attah not decieve us.
As for etiebiet,that one was an extraordinary thief only compare to likes of tinubu and umana
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
sluk:

Uyai nne, abadie?
AdaUdo ntotod k'isong, isong adod ukana
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by mildflame: 4:42am On Feb 05, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Pls which name did attah made for himself if not disgracing himself by forcing his son in-law on us as governor but we rejected.next he did was try to smuggle in udoedeghe in 2011 but we still ignored him like a plague.in 2015 he tried foisting umana on us but he we rejected him as usual even uptil the supreme court.
Which legacies does attah have?is it by attempting by laundering cash on 2 occassions to canada but was arrested and he claimed the money was meant for purchase of rice and bmw respectively.
What has attah achieved?contested for presidency but was kicked out by OBJ .
Attah left no legacy apart from failure and misgovernance.
Etiebiet is a laughing stock to his ward in oruk anam and his state.as a petroleum minister,what did he achieved? What policy did he introduced?
Seems u no nothing about the two men u are bragging about,for ur info,etiebiet was one of those who stole our oil money ,if doubting,try Google

U just succeeded in WASTING my time and saying RUBBISH..
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by nigerianvenom(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
mildflame:

U just succeeded in WASTING my time and saying RUBBISH..

When u have nothing to say nor any defence,ull always resort to using the words "rubbish" to close ur point.
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by mildflame: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
nigerianvenom:

When u have nothing to say nor any defence,ull always resort to using the words "rubbish" to close ur point.

Yes absolutely nothing 2say, go wipe ur ASS very well n ask ur Elders who they both are.
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by yaki84: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
mildflame:

Yes absolutely nothing 2say, go wipe ur ASS very well n ask ur Elders who they both are.
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

u go drink small stout or orijin?
nse abu uwong?
aya ata uteh or ikpan or ukpatrok?
kanadi idak akpo.
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by mildflame: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
yaki84:

u go drink small stout or orijin? nse abu uwong? aya ata uteh or ikpan or ukpatrok? kanadi idak akpo.
Obong Ufopufop tamadi IKOT AKPAN ABIA
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by thomasthomas: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Abyzan:

my guy....how do you feel right now?
Rest in Peace with your boss
Ebot!
Re: Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates by thomasthomas: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2016
comelylady:
hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahah. Idoreyin Mfo akpa mfoho!!
Mma Ino!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos / Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.