Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? (1736 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by MzPecs(f): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you mean ex finance minister?
gringringringrin
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2016
MzPecs:

gringringringrin
she's up! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by MzPecs(f): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
she's up! shocked shocked shocked
Yeah, not feeling sleepy yet. cool
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 05, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeah, not feeling sleepy yet. cool
anything bordering her tonight?
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by MzPecs(f): 1:42am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
anything bordering her tonight?
Nothing dear.. smiley

Night.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you mean ex finance minister?
you nailed it baby
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
you nailed it baby
cheesy grin cheesy grin see your mouth like nailed it
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by Okite15(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Rubbish
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by 100Cents: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Some guys are strange, what's difficult is saying "will you marry me" with a ring? My ex finance once told me "let's just get married". In my heart I was pissed cos I looked forward to the traditional kneeling down and presentation of ring.

So guyz in the house, why will some of you ever consider proposing without a ring?

E be like say you no get work ?
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by 100Cents: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
vault:
is that why u wanna get married, because of the ring?

wife material grin

This type cannot make garri with hot water..
Re: How Abnormal Is It For A Guy To Propose Without A Ring? by 100Cents: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
blesoh:
My dear mine no ring oh. We went for intro finish no ring. It was during the wedding he bought the ring.

Did it in any way render your marriage of lesser value ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

*must Read*list Of Guys That Would Impregnate Ladies On Valentine's Day / Is Being Faithful Hard? / How To Know The Real Name Of A Nigerian Girl-photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.