Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament (37751 Views)

Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Buhari Hails Jonathan At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by kingdompropty: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Like the part he retraced his steps by saying" boko haram is gradually being defeated" grin
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Izontubo(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Keneking:
Nothing special with his actions while in office.
buhari had to say that because he would never do what jonathan did...jonathan actually shocked the whole world...i know if you become president(by mistake grin) you would never vacate the presidential sit even if you loose an election...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by stzy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
The FTC begs 2 differ... The Osunite who will creep walk 4 2hrs js 2 fight with u doesn't want d peace we enjoy... I pity ur wastern ass coz this wind of change is blowing fulani herdsmen in ur direction... Yea thank me later
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by jornie(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
zuby4real10:
GIRL : Dad, my fiance is a hausa man DAD : God forbid!, boko haram people!?.. GIRL : he's Dangote's brother DAD : Well; we re all human beings�!
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Mickop(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

I beg to disagree with you. Goodluck Jonathan did not do anything special, he got his behind whopped by the Nigerian Electorate, tired of him and his thieving Cabal, and he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER".

E painam say baba the give honor to
GEJ instead of probing him.
Hehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by flamingchic: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Jonathan is a good man but he is unfortunately not strong enough to lead Nigeria sad
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by coolitempa(f): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is terrible from Buhari...GEJ was forcibly kicked out by Nigerians....I fail to see the sense in hailing this criminal... angry angry...this man tried everything within his powers and beyond to truncate our democracy but he failed. Why do they keep trumpeting this failure
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by gbens2000(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

I beg to disagree with you. Goodluck Jonathan did not do anything special, he got his behind whopped by the Nigerian Electorate, tired of him and his thieving Cabal, and he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER".
I wanted to bash you but your name says it all.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by scachy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Pass that advise to APC CANDIDATES that has hold swear they must be pronounced winners either by hook or crook in any election they participated in.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by EastanPower(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
[s]Mr President.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER".[/s]
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
zuby4real10:

GIRL : Dad, my fiance is a hausa man
DAD : God forbid!, boko haram people!?..
GIRL : he's Dangote's brother
DAD : Well; we re all human beings�!

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by preselect(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
inforesource:
If the title was, "PMB bashed GEJ" then it will be news. PMB knows what it takes to let go power willingly in Africa. It isn't in our leaders blood. But thank God for GEJ for that single act that saves this great Nation from impending disaster.

God bless PMB angry angry angry
God bless GEJ
God has already blessed Nigeria.
Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria

[size=14pt]so now they've started hailing GEJ? abi dem don tire to dey blame am. Perhaps somebody is eating the humble pie now. . . . . . anyways before you finish that pie. . . . . . clean up the mess in the north-east, restore the economy to what it was when u came (i know u can't improve it) . . . take your lopsided fight against "kworopsion" into the APC & NASS (HQ of "kworopsion" ) . . . . . . . and don't forget to bring back our girls. . . . . . . . Ewu[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by appini: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
But you should also learn how to accept defeat whenever you lose too, It's a two way thing.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
GOODLUCK FOR LIFE
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by scachy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
dani3:
Even BUBU knows that GEJ is a hero. Zombies how market una 5k alart never enter? grin

They Don receive notice from their various banks about #50 stamp duty. Their eyes go soon clear grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
Goke7:

its all diplomacy my brother, let's accept it like that especially for loosers, at least something to pacify them biko
Real LOSERS call WINNERS *LOOSERS*.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Eluwilussit(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Only 5 likes for all this rant? You think bashing GEJ is still in vogue? The man PMB, knows the truth better than the rest of us. He's wearing the shoes now and knows how hard it is to relinquish power. If PMB says it, then it is so. Jona could have called our bluff and nothing would have happened. Only the masses will stupidly die. He saved us some bloodbath.

Even if all GEJ did was to hand over, he has furthered the tenets of democracy in our nation. He wasn't the best for the job, neither has anyone before him or after him so far, been the right man for the job. And I mean starting from Lugard. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Ahmeduana(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

TRULY HUNGER IS A VERY BAD DISEASES!
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by megaweight(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
And you were the president at that right?
Omotolu:
Buhari,if you are so incapable of governance, you should resign with immediate alacrity. Too bad he could be praising that cunny boy,Jonathan,who tried desperately to truncate the 2015 presidential election via Orubebe. Buhari should be praising folks like Jega and the Nigerian populace. In appreciation of that, he should put in place progressing economic policy for the common man.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by inforesource: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
preselect:

[size=14pt]so now they've started hailing GEJ? abi dem don tire to dey blame am. Perhaps somebody is eating the humble pie now. . . . . . anyways before you finish that pie. . . . . . clean up the mess in the north-east, restore the economy to what it was when u came (i know u can't improve it) . . . take your lopsided fight against "kworopsion" into the APC & NASS (HQ of "kworopsion" ) . . . . . . . and don't forget to bring back our girls. . . . . . . . Ewu[/size]
On this particular subject matter PMB has never for once blamed GEJ. He is always grateful for such impeccable display of humility by GEJ.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by adukenny(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
God bless Mr President, together, we shall make Nigeria and indeed Africa a better place to live in...
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by gozi542: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Come tell THEM SAY WHY THEM GIVE Jonathan ambassador.. Over Sabi.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Nellylib(f): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
Ok ooo
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by anonimi: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

doyinisaac:
Welcome to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate you for accepting defeat...just do election and loose and accept defeat then you become a hero...

This is for those who may have ignorantly omitted this part of the reported speech.
I will refrain from making any comparison with the 2011 loser's reaction at this point.

stephenduru:
President Buhari has commended the gesture of the former president Goodluck Jonathan on relinquishing power after losing the 2015 general election which ensured that Nigeria remained peaceful despite predictions of tension before the elections.

The president lauded Jonathan while speaking at the European Union parliament’s plenary session in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday, February 3 while further stating that Jonathan set a trend that no other Nigerian leader has set.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2048446_jo1_jpeg9647ab2f33b35a522a7189f8d790a2f0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2472012_political_jpeg159c20bce885539ba1c0f382a90b89ce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by focus7: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
This what maturity and honesty is all about unlike the ineffecual buffoon that always want castigate baba's good governance.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
inforesource:
If the title was, "PMB bashed GEJ" then it will be news. PMB knows what it takes to let go power willingly in Africa. It isn't in our leaders blood. But thank God for GEJ for that single act that saves this great Nation from impending disaster.

God bless PMB
God bless GEJ
God has already blessed Nigeria.
Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Well said!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by saintkel(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Zuwo, Buhari addressed the European Parliament while u can only address us here in Nairaland, get ur ass up to Europe and condemn GEJ if u've got d power

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
coolitempa:
This is terrible from Buhari...GEJ was forcibly kicked out by Nigerians....I fail to see the sense in hailing this criminal... angry angry...this man tried everything within his powers and beyond to truncate our democracy but he failed. Why do they keep trumpeting this failure

A statesman is gracious in defeat and magnanimous in victory. Then again, who knows maybe he is setting the stage for GEJ's trial, so he is speaking well about him so as not to seem to be witching when his trial starts.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Innomach(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Welcome to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate you for accepting defeat...just do election and loose and accept defeat then you become a hero...
You may never understand what they are talking about until you loose loved ones, businesses or even your life to post election violence.
Just a go ahead signal from Mr Jonathan would have brought the nation to it's knees by Mr Dasuki. I can assure you that many of the then serving military chiefs were willing to go down with Jonathan than having a Buhari as their president. Give honour to whom honour is due.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by moshino(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

If you know better and are smarter than PMB, then Nigeria is in BIG TROUBLE!
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by columbus007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

bros how far? cheesy shey you don chao?hunger can actually make some people see things upside down undecided
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by saintkel(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
anwe:
Haters would have love Nigeria to go the way of Libya, Syria, Iraq. I thank God for a true Nigerian, the son of his father who said and I quote " I will improve the fortunes of election in Nigeria and that his ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
Today we can build on his successes and move this country forward. Nigeria will remain a great country because of the labour of our heroes past.
May God bless GEJ
May God bless PMB
May God bless Nigeria
Y r u not a gal? I for don hook u up d talk of marriage, nice post bro, dis APC nairalanders won't see d truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver / Breaking News: Fire Outbreak At Muritala Mohammed Airport / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.