Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament (37752 Views)

Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Buhari Hails Jonathan At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by jude90(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
good for him
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by ped007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

I beg to disagree with you. Goodluck Jonathan did not do anything special, he got his behind whopped by the Nigerian Electorate, tired of him and his thieving Cabal, and he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER".

Doing the 'right thing' as you noted is something 'special' my friend!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Adminisher: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

I beg to disagree with you. Goodluck Jonathan did not do anything special, he got his behind whopped by the Nigerian Electorate, tired of him and his thieving Cabal, and he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER".

I agree. Goodluck is the most disappointing human being to have lived in Aso Rock. He lose the elections fair and square. If he had annulled it or sent it into contention he would have met with very dire consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by judondasylva(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
good for him
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Eteriayaoba(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER"

Yes, according to your user name hunger is really bad.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by ekeneidiagbor: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Omotolu:
Buhari,if you are so incapable of governance, you should resign with immediate alacrity. Too bad he could be praising that cunny boy,Jonathan,who tried desperately to truncate the 2015 presidential election via Orubebe. Buhari should be praising folks like Jega and the Nigerian populace. In appreciation of that, he should put in place progressing economic policy for the common man.

u av not said anything...
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by uboma(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

For hitting the nail on the head, barman, please serve this man a carton of Heineken.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by joes11(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
“Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states local government areas where the insurgents once dominated have been gradually recaptured.” what kind of grammatical error is this?
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by 989900: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

[s]I beg to disagree with you. Goodluck Jonathan did not do anything special, he got his behind whopped by the Nigerian Electorate, tired of him and his thieving Cabal, and he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER"[/s].

This is Africa! GEJ is a thief, but be thankful.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by 989900: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
nawa1:
[s]the haters and GEJ blamers will soon turn GEJ hailers.

PMB, pls keep shame apart and ask GEJ for help.[/s]
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by joes11(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
stephenduru:
President Buhari has commended the gesture of the former president Goodluck Jonathan on relinquishing power after losing the 2015 general election which ensured that Nigeria remained peaceful despite predictions of tension before the elections.

The president lauded Jonathan while speaking at the European Union parliament’s plenary session in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday, February 3 while further stating that Jonathan set a trend that no other Nigerian leader has set.

He said: “Democracy has come to Nigeria to stay, sooner than we expected, Nigeria will be regarded as one of the strongest in Africa.”

President Buhari also restated the commitment of the government to find and rescue the abducted Chibok girls and ensure that they are reunited with their parents.

He said: “The government will not rest until the girls are rescued alive and reunited to their parents,”

He also noted that technological backwardness, poverty and diseases are one of the problems of the government.

President Buhari also spoke on the war aginst the Boko Haram terrorists and the military’s success so far?

“We have reorganised the Nigerian Armed Forces and repositioned them to deal decisively with the Boko Haram terrorists.

“Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states local government areas where the insurgents once dominated have been gradually recaptured.”

The president also said that the activities of the insurgents has been decimated to only the Sambisa Forest.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/jonathan-did-what-no-nigerian-has-ever.html
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by rawtruth(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
What about "fulani herdsmen" terrorists who have been rated the fourth most violent terror group in the world by the internationalTerror Watch? Let him continue to cover it, the rot will soon spill. They (fulanis) have just murdered 9 farmers in Agatu area of Benue state.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
Politicians are simply incurable when it comes to sounding politically correct!
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by ilyas26(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
zuby4real10:

GIRL : Dad, my fiance is a hausa man
DAD : God forbid!, boko haram people!?..
GIRL : he's Dangote's brother
DAD : Well; we re all human beings�!
Lol, so funny
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by mandax: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
stephenduru:
President Buhari has commended the gesture of the former president Goodluck Jonathan on relinquishing power after losing the 2015 general election which ensured that Nigeria remained peaceful despite predictions of tension before the elections.

The president lauded Jonathan while speaking at the European Union parliament’s plenary session in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday, February 3 while further stating that Jonathan set a trend that no other Nigerian leader has set.

He said: “Democracy has come to Nigeria to stay, sooner than we expected, Nigeria will be regarded as one of the strongest in Africa.”

President Buhari also restated the commitment of the government to find and rescue the abducted Chibok girls and ensure that they are reunited with their parents.

He said: “The government will not rest until the girls are rescued alive and reunited to their parents,”

He also noted that technological backwardness, poverty and diseases are one of the problems of the government.

President Buhari also spoke on the war aginst the Boko Haram terrorists and the military’s success so far?

“We have reorganised the Nigerian Armed Forces and repositioned them to deal decisively with the Boko Haram terrorists.

“Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states local government areas where the insurgents once dominated have been gradually recaptured.”

The president also said that the activities of the insurgents has been decimated to only the Sambisa Forest.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/jonathan-did-what-no-nigerian-has-ever.html

Lol,

President Buhari playing to the gallery, as usual, instead of being real.
He still lives in the 20th century. He doesn't even See those agitating for Biafra from Nigeria as worthy of his one minute. When push comes to shove, Buhari must be believing that he shall send out the armed forces to kill the Biafra agitators not yet killed.

Buhari thinks the current political structure that was crafted and imposed upon Nigeria under a unitary government system by northern soldiers to favour only Arewa must be sustained.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by mandax: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Boko Haram was used to defeat Jonathan. Keep on fooling yourself and others like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by olayinkaj2(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:
So even Certificate-less, Gworo-chewing, burukutu-sipping bastard buhari recognizes GEJ as the hero of our democracy? That's Good! BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE HIM THOUGH. I hope the zombies can now see what we have been saying.

Meanwhile..

Buhari must be an IPOB youth for praising GEJ - APC zombies. Common sense is no longer common that is why you can spew this trash....ode
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by drss(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
odehman:
imagine dullard calling someone a dullard... Well I no blame you na mumu de no mumu... Am sure you have that device that detects mumurity... What is it called again ooo... Oh now I remember... Mumudar
wat is dis one saying
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by UltimatedeBest(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

In as much as I agree with u, GEJ still deserve to be applauded because such act is rare in Africa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Ossaifamous(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Welcome to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate you for accepting defeat...just do election and loose and accept defeat then you become a hero...

welcome to Nigeria a land of pessimists, where the pastor, imam and the politician are always bad folks and we always choose to see the worst in them even though we cheat the system by not paying taxes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by annawhite(f): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

oga so u know politics pass buhari ni Smh for all sis Nairaland wannabe president # aso rock for Nairaland front-page#

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Billygee2u: 6:11am On Feb 04, 2016
divinehand2003:
Give honour to those that deserve to be honoured.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Billygee2u: 6:12am On Feb 04, 2016
inforesource:
If the title was, "PMB bashed GEJ" then it will be news. PMB knows what it takes to let go power willingly in Africa. It isn't in our leaders blood. But thank God for GEJ for that single act that saves this great Nation from impending disaster.

God bless PMB
God bless GEJ
God has already blessed Nigeria.
Long live Federal Republic Of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Henrichemeka(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Most of us saying Goodluck did nothing special should shut up their mouth. Do you think its easy to do that? Check the history of Africa, then you will know he did a great thing. You that is talking can you do that? Had it been that man was a sit tight president, i don't know what may have been our faith. Think before you talk or don't talk at all, thank you.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Foooooooooooool of life!

If Buhari has admitted that GEJ did a great job and U re here garnering likes with your sorry-ass misguided brothers in APC for your comment, sorry to your education.

You obviously know nothing! That GEJ you spite is the reason why U re still walking freely on the street!

Learn to play grateful because it's only in Nigeria that an incumbent president willfully accepted defeat just so some northern blood-thirsty retards won't turn Nigeria into a blood bath like what happened when Buhari lost in 2011.

I don't blame you, those cotton wool in your brain can't understand anything!

Just go and borrow a brain to read this reply!

Retardo!
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2016
tomakint:

Truly hunger is bad.......won't you agree my guy undecided

Ogbeni I can't fit to laff! The dude isn't smiling at all!

Maybe he should tell Buhari how much he hates GEJ so he can be noticed and fed at least...

Simple thing his brain cannot fathom.
Now I knw where his problem is from
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by ehiwarior: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Daintelectual:

You are still a learner...
a big learner...
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by orilowo4lv: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2016
PLEASE THE HOUSE CAN ANYONE SAW NIGERIA FLAG THERE...................
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by niyi123: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2016
The only people that should be concern that GEJ accepted defeat are the IPOD people, because the northerners would have wage war against them which I knew they will lose woefully and later the international bodies will intervene and Jonathan will we be force out of power after the northerners would have use them to count scores.
So, IPOD youths just be grateful to the ineffectual buffoon for saving your lives to witness the change era.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Abyzan(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

youre just thinking quite low....forgetting you're in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) / Breaking News: Fire Outbreak At Muritala Mohammed Airport / I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.