Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament (37748 Views)

Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Buhari Hails Jonathan At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by allthingsgood: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
dani3:
Even BUBU knows that GEJ is a hero. Zombies how market una 5k alart never enter? grin

U de call people zombie Zombie wen trash u flawless for election. Who come be the bigger zombie na
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by youngus: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
saint hungerbad.........a saint indeed,even buhari applaud gje for his braveity you are here condemning the president
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by 9japrof(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
losing an election and handing over power is no big deal, but in Africa it is a big deal, cos a lot of sitting president loves "sitting on the throne" never relinguishing power even if the electorate doesnt want them there except in an exception of a few countries in the continent. how many am I to mention, from Congo, Gabon, Cameroon , Rwanda , Burundi, CEntral African Rebuplic, Egypt, Lybia ,ivory coadt have one time in the present/past fell Into crisis or the other because their leaders refused relinguishing power when they became unpopular.

So I guess it is not far fetched that GEJ would be praised for this: relinguishing power, not seeking redress in the court(even though he had the right to exercise that right) and even congratulating the winner when it became obvious he would lose. Not withstanding the fact that he gave the umpire (INEC) a free hand in doing their thing even tho it was at his detriment.

One funny thing is how Nigerians forget so fast, how Nigerians sheepishly follow and hail politicians whose primary reason of delving into politics is to milk this country dry. GEJ may have supervised a wanton looting and misappropriation of public funds but does that make him worse that OBJ ? I don't think so

After OBJ left office, it was discovered that OBJ spent over 65 billion dollars on electricity with little or no improvement to the status quo before he met it( What about probing from there) . I have never heard EFCC investigate that case.
It was during OBJs tenure that millions of dollars were paid to the Govt for telecomunication licences, when Malaysia did theirs I heard that they used the funds to build new universities and fund their agricultural programs, how was ours spent.

OBJ is no saint and I hate it when gullible Nigerians portray him as one. Buhari who in the past claimed that Abacha was innocent of looting public funds is no saint either cos a friend and and a defender of a thief could also be referred as one. Eight long years was enough for OBJ to revamp the electricity sector, and the oil sector put together, six long years was enough for the clueless one to revamp the electricity sector Buh none of em did it and the problem continues.

Fixing infrastructure aint in Buharis agenda, just the fight of perceived enemies (sorry I mean the corruption crusade) so for now our economy can nosedive for all he bloody care

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by cirmuell(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

I beg to disagree with you. Goodluck Jonathan did not do anything special, he got his behind whopped by the Nigerian Electorate, tired of him and his thieving Cabal, and he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER".
Man I just hate it when I see stuffs like that jaare. It's very clear that the man lost the election. Why the bleep should we thank or praise him for vacating a position that is no more his? O je bi ni, ko ba ma hand over nah. undecided yeye dey smell
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by nezer83: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

I beg to disagree with you. Goodluck Jonathan did not do anything special, he got his behind whopped by the Nigerian Electorate, tired of him and his thieving Cabal, and he respectfully did the RIGHT thing by handing over to the Winner.

Nigeria is still a Democratic Country, and there is nothing special if a "LOSER" passes on the BATON of Power to the "WINNER".

Why not give your thought on the issue of boko haram and chibok girls.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by HRich(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Your type don't see anything good in people. Therefore, it's hard for your type to progress.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by afroditte(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Baba knows when to give honour to whom it is due.... Haters can shrivel and jump in the nearest canal! cheesy
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by ndcide(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Those who always disagree on this, are also those who are always indifferent about the bloodbath that characterized post 2011 election, in which buhari himself was fully involved.

If buhari put a call to GEJ in 2011 or issued a press release, do you know how far that would have gone to save the situation?

OK, we know them. They'll argue that buhari won the election without canvassing for votes in the southern part of the country.

Well people easily forget. Hungerbad and his ilks have forgotten so soon.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by HARRYzbrown(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
ndcide:
Those who always disagree on this, are also those who are always indifferent about the bloodbath that characterized post 2011 election, in which buhari himself was fully involved.

If buhari put a call to GEJ in 2011 or issued a press release, do you know how far that would have gone to save the situation?

OK, we know them. They'll argue that buhari won the election without canvassing for votes in the southern part of the country.

Well people easily forget. Hungerbad and his ilks have forgotten so soon.
ok
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Kenobus: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

May God straighten your mouth to say what is right. It is obvious you don't know what you said. GEJ is our democratic Hero! Nigerians would live to regret more until due recognision is given to those who made things happened like GEJ. Fashola and Amaechi have said it about the giant strides of GEJ
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by zukko(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

..your opinion is not needed here bro

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by opribo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
PMB knows exactly what he is saying, knowing full well what awaited Nigeria had that election been annulled due to irregularities. He said it himself that the baboon and dog would have been soaked in blood.

We that see ahead all we can say is thank God for not allowing the wishes of the enemy to manifest in Nigeria in the 2015 general elections. Of course blood sucking vampires won't see any good in what GEJ did because he thwarted their evil plans but all the same we appreciate him if only for that singular act which no Nigerian leader had ever agreed to, they either rig or annul the election.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by cirmuell(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
9japrof:
losing an election and handing over power is no big deal, but in Africa it is a big deal, cos a lot of sitting president loves "sitting on the throne" never relinguishing power even if the electorate doesnt want them there except in an exception of a few countries in the continent. how many am I to mention, from Congo, Gabon, Cameroon , Rwanda , Burundi, CEntral African Rebuplic, Egypt, Lybia ,ivory coadt have one time in the present/past fell Into crisis or the other because their leaders refused relinguishing power when they became unpopular.

So I guess it is not far fetched that GEJ would be praised for this: relinguishing power, not seeking redress in the court(even though he had the right to exercise that right) and even congratulating the winner when it became obvious he would lose. Not withstanding the fact that he gave the umpire (INEC) a free hand in doing their thing even tho it was at his detriment.

One funny thing is how Nigerians forget so fast, how Nigerians sheepishly follow and hail politicians whose primary reason of delving into politics is to milk this country dry. GEJ may have supervised a wanton looting and misappropriation of public funds but does that make him worse that OBJ ? I don't think so

After OBJ left office, it was discovered that OBJ spent over 65 billion dollars on electricity with little or no improvement to the status quo before he met it( What about probing from there) . I have never heard EFCC investigate that case.
It was during OBJs tenure that millions of dollars were paid to the Govt for telecomunication licences, when Malaysia did theirs I heard that they used the funds to build new universities and fund their agricultural programs, how was ours spent.

OBJ is no saint and I hate it when gullible Nigerians portray him as one. Buhari who in the past claimed that Abacha was innocent of looting public funds is no saint either cos a friend and and a defender of a thief could also be referred as one. Eight long years was enough for OBJ to revamp the electricity sector, and the oil sector put together, six long years was enough for the clueless one to revamp the electricity sector Buh none of em did it and the problem continues.

Fixing infrastructure aint in Buharis agenda, just the fight of perceived enemies (sorry I mean the corruption crusade) so for now our economy can nosedive for all he bloody care
Bros no one ever said OBJ is a saint. Hell, if Buhari decides to probe him today, trust me he's going to get the backing of most Nigerians especially the SW people. I'm sure when EFCC is done with Dasukigate, they'll open OBJ's file and the others.

About relinquishing power and shít, my brother make I no lie you. What is obtainable in those other African countries can not happen here, this is Nigeria. When they say they don't want your asss anymore, they mean it. GEJ knew he's not gonna get much backing that's why he didn't try that shít.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
dani3:
Even BUBU knows that GEJ is a hero. Zombies how market una 5k alart never enter? grin
hahahhhaahhahahha, them don day pay ?
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Kenobus: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
GEJ is our democratic Hero! Nigerians would live to regret more until due recognision is given to those who made things happened like GEJ. Fashola and Amaechi have said it about the giant strides of GEJ. GEJ transformed Nigeria in so many areas like Electoral Reforms, rule of law, Road and Rail infrastructure; Aviation; Agriculture, Economic stabilty, free press, Trade and Industry. He increased non oil revenue above 45% etc
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Bloggz74(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Finestnigga(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Welcome to Nigeria,a country where people celebrate you for accepting defeat...just do election and loose and accept defeat then you become a hero...
receive sense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by anytexy: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Some of the Zombies, this will not go down well with them for hearing this from PMB.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by nawa1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
the haters and GEJ blamers will soon turn GEJ hailers.

PMB, pls keep shame apart and ask GEJ for help.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Bloggz74(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

I thought you are an adult but u disapoint me,please quit these unnecesery and baseless bashing and face reality.
What would you v done if he decided to play like his colleagues in other African countries?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by linusbnn(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

You know better than him? People will just sit at home and type rubbish without knowing exactly what is happening behind the scene

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Bloggz74(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Indommie generation
Indomie thinking

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by rightprinttech: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
what jonathan did is bigger than winning an election. its very difficult to find men in AFRICA with the spirit of letting go after losing an election.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by emmayoc: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

Hunger BAD, na waooo! U don enter today. Which kind grievous sin wey u commit wey everybody wan kill u like this?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by gurunlocker: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
I don't think this is the first time he is saying this while on international trip.
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Bobo2: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Me don tired of PMB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by odehman: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2016
drss:
do we need d dullard to tell us wat we already know about GEJ's good sportmanship
- my political ambition is not worth d blood of any nigerian. -GEJ
- if i lose elections, baboon n dogs will soak in blood. - buari dullard.

Two quotes from nigeria's leaders, one d face of democracy in africa, d oda an embarassment to democracy.
imagine dullard calling someone a dullard... Well I no blame you na mumu de no mumu... Am sure you have that device that detects mumurity... What is it called again ooo... Oh now I remember... Mumudar
Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Segol: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
I luv and respect GEJ. May he live long.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Vomm: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am happy to read that the GRANDFATHER of this zombies can at least appreciate this simple fact. Even when he acknowledged it, the blind followers still refuse to accept it. Very soon, he will become their enemy for speaking d truth.

Who knows, what the country wouldhave become if not for that singular act of GEJ that these people have refused to acknowledge.

If Obasanjo was still the main man of PDP, Bubu for no know road to abuja let alone Aso Rock whether voted in or out, trust baba na.

Thank you sir GEJ!
God bless GEJ!
God bless PMB!
God continue to bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by Spybradd: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mr President.

pls i want to know if HYPERTENTION AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and MOUTHFOAMING are a words or nouns,pronouns,adjectives or an adjectival clauses..
grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hails Jonathan As He Addressed The European Union Parliament by ArodeTsolaye: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
When these zombies talk, you'll even think that their dulla.rd won a landslide.

It was Dullar.d=15 million (55%), GEJ = 12 million(45%).

Deduct the underaged child voters, cow and goats that voted in the core north. The dulla.rd will be tending his cows by now in Arewanistan after killing innocent christians and southerners. Monkeys!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Obanliku: Cross River Community Where Wives Deny Husbands Sex For Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.