Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband (1485 Views)

Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband by Kolababe: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kenyan activist and photojournalist, Boniface Mwangu shared disturbing videos of a pregnant woman being battered by her husband while neighbours watched helplessly. Below is what he wrote:

"She was assaulted by her husband in the presence of her neighbours. She was dragged in the house while bystanders watched without helping and the images that follow after she is dragged into the house are horrific, she is bleeding. The man beating is her husband and she is a silent domestic violence victim.
Her neighbours are silent too. This man would have killed her and the neighbours wouldn't have lifted a finger. The man was arrested but released after the victim refused to press charges. She is six months pregnant, afraid ,jobless and currently admitted at Langata Hospital. I'm sharing this video with permission from her and her dad"
According to Boniface, the victim who is currently admitted at the hospital, had lost a second pregnancy after a previous assault. The police said the man was arrested and later released on bail and will be arraigned in court on February 10.

Re: Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband by Kolababe: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Bad
Re: Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband by delishpot: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
Nairaland boys will say....
What did you do to him?
Pray harder
Sex him better
Do everything he says
Cook better
Shoosh in the house
If it he doesn't change
Start from top again.
No matter what he does, do not divorce him or drag him through the legal system
You married him for money
It is for better for worse
You get what you deserve because you refused to date every man that ever toasted you. Rather you stayed with this one man
Some Men are beasts.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband by vault(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
What's with these Kenyans and looking like idiots while people would want to kill themselves.... sad
Re: Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband by HARDBUOI: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
op u can lie o shocked shocked shocked
PREGNANT WOMAN BATTERED BY BEAST not her husband
dat animal should be killed.

but why would she keep a bush animal in her house as a pet

RIP.
Re: Graphic: Six Months Pregnant Woman Brutally Battered By Husband by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
What an evil husband

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Ladies I Ever Dated In My Life / I Married Early And Am In Pains / Which Is More Important To You, Sex Or Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.