Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Married Early And Am In Pains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married Early And Am In Pains (1507 Views)

10 Reasons Why Getting Married Early Is The Best Decision / Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY / At Least One Resson Why We Should Think About Getting Married Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married Early And Am In Pains by rectitude(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
As shared on www.fixmeblog. com

Hello fixmeblog,
I am Habiba a once young and vibrant lady with a well developed body, slim and with a good height I was the envy of my peers. in my secondary school days I looked far more matured than my mates and I was usually hit-on by older guys. my father being very concerned about my well being and wanting me not to lose my pride to any other but my husband, told me he wanted me to get married after secondary school just like my mates and sisters. this I agreed to cause really that was the only future I saw. well growing up in a rural environment can limit your thinking. so after secondary school, I left to stay with my aunt who got me a job at a restaurant. I started working when I was 17. I wanted to make money and help my parents out. I quickly got sidetracked when I met muktar who’d become my husband. it was love at first site well, it was love on my end; he was the manager who had transferred from another location. at first he didn’t like the leadership I tried to exercise and quickly put me in my place. what started as friction turned into friendship and then love. we were married six months after we met and this brought joy to my family as they were already waiting for me to bring a suitor and a we got married the day I turned 18.

we were in the honeymoon phase and thought married life would be non-stop bliss forever. it didn’t take long before the reality of being married young. I want to know what the possible negative things that can happen to us cause we love each other but things are not just working out. thanks
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by divinehand2003(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Where is the PAINS in your post young man?

1 Like

Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by goodmorning40: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Incomplete essay
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by AlienStar: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
What a waste of mb. angry
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by halfricanadian(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
I av seen 18 yr old guy married to a 17 yr old nd dey are happily married first yr of their marriage d lady ran home my point is love who u marry

So just love the person nd av a reason to stay even if u av trillion reasons to leave hold on to dat one thing
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by osesology(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
I av seen 18 yr old guy married to a 17 yr old nd dey are happily married first yr of their marriage d lady ran home my point is love who u marry

So just love the person nd av a reason to stay even if u av trillion reasons to leave hold on to dat one thing
Wow! I like the way you reason. If not for the fact that I already has a fiancy, I would've followed you bumper to bumper until we say I do. I love you already!
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by halfricanadian(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
osesology:

Wow! I like the way you reason. If not for the fact that I already has a fiancy, I would've followed you bumper to bumper until we say I do. I love you already!
Lol i wasnt like this before i learnt all this newly smiley

Geez am i invited to ur wedding?
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by osesology(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Lol i wasnt like this before i learnt all this newly smiley
Geez am i invited to ur wedding?
Yep...
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
OP u are not the first person to marry at 18 and you won't be the last. i want you to list out the pros and cons of your marriage. your answer is there bae(hint:your pros must outweigh ur con).
Also communication, adaptation and understanding are core keys in marriage. try to do the both suggestions and come and give a testimony.
Re: I Married Early And Am In Pains by halfricanadian(f): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2016
osesology:

Yep...

Tank u grin

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Beautiful Nairalander / How I Escaped Being Bathed With Acid / How To Escape The Friend Zone: From Friend To Girlfriend Or Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.