Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' (45962 Views)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction / Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Tafugo: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
1st class in Yoruba so there
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by djraymy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
VocalWalls:

Upon all the talk, you still haven't uninstalled the Facebook app?
Hear word!
whats your own?
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by mopolord(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
aaronson:
This is what shorthand and abbreviations causes. It makes you lazy to spell correctly in the long run.
bro liv shorthand case at of dis mata i beg abi no b dis naija we dey wey davido com out wit 1st klas

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Ejehjoe(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is no shorthand atall. The graduate practically does not know the correct spelling of what he/she got. Check the number of alphabets in the correct and wrong versions.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by VocalWalls: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
djraymy:
whats your own?

If I sand you ehn...

Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dandeson1:
Dunno what to comment so here's the recipe for
a glass of water:
- Glass
- Water
Instruction
- Pour water into glass.
Enjoy!grin

I saw this on Facebook!
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
He probably graduated from Covenant university. grin
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Engineermbugame(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
nddubic:
Bad spelling habit
i quess dis mayb andriod typing error
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

what I see there's typographical error and abbreviations of words . you didn't notice that na distinction own u see.

Well na d one wey him write for capital letter, na y him c am well. But by d way, wasn't d first class enough wey come make am add DISTENTION come spoil everything.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Alejhandro:

Well na d one wey him write for capital letter, na y him c am well. But by d way, wasn't d first class enough wey come make am add DISTENTION come spoil everything.
Yeah but do you whether he is lying? You know most persons want to gain fame at all cost
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by jibs4lv(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
i ll comment later,my signature though...
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Hilaskee(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
May be he is trying to say FIRST CLASS DETENTION. Shameful.....
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by datigbogirl: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
suxxman:
So I decided to do some Facebooking few minutes ago and the moment I opened my Facebook app, this was the most recent update on my timeline. I couldn't help but share this with y'all. I had to hide names because I'm good like that (:

na too much book fey worry ds one.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by datigbogirl: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
suxxman:
So I decided to do some Facebooking few minutes ago and the moment I opened my Facebook app, this was the most recent update on my timeline. I couldn't help but share this with y'all. I had to hide names because I'm good like that (:

na too much book dey worry ds one.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by excel101(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
suxxman:

. Stop it! You don't buy first class with money but its gotten by hard work, so the person should be respected. No body is above spelling errors. Afterall, what ever course he got the first class from, @ list the answers to his questions in the university is written in English language. So if he's not good in spelling trust our lecturers he'll never get the first class. So shut your trap.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Uniquestellz(f): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
steppin:
And yet, some people still wonder why they're jobless.
Lol!... Being jobless is a normal tin in dz country
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by gary400(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Na runs dem go dey do for sch....shebi na wetin employers want be dat....
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Oluwasogo14: 2:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Some are brillant but have problem with English language,you can't really judge him by his mistake,he might be a guru in mathematics and manages to pass Gns in year 1. this kind of thing happens to most guru from the village,if you skool outta lagos,you will understand wat am saying.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by ericmor: 3:41am On Feb 04, 2016
I blv he/she must have used d phone n DAT could have caused d mistake. Afterall, he/she got d first class which I'm sure d op didn't even get self. Op, no attack me o
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by DedeNkem: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2016
A First Class in Nigeria is below a Diploma in value in the West.
Most Nigerian "graduates" are actually illiterates!
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Kirinwa: 6:06am On Feb 04, 2016
dFroshie:
Jesus that's epic
Education in Nigeria has got so bad to the extent graduates bribe their way through not read and aspire to be the best

"...not read and aspire..." abi?
For your mind you are a graduate?
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Kirinwa: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2016
aaronson:
This is what shorthand and abbreviations causes. It makes you lazy to spell correctly in the long run.

The bitter truth is that as much as 30% of the people condemning here are guilty of same offence.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by jamace(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2016
Result of "man know man" education.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by onasa28(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2016
HE USE MOTHER LANGUAGE TONE TO SPELL IT NA.... I THINK THAT GUY IS FROM MY PLACE.. grin
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by 1miccza: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2016
dFroshie:
Jesus that's epic
Education in Nigeria has got so bad to the extent graduates bribe their way through not read and aspire to be the best

Teapot calling the kettle black
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by IkpuMmadu: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2016
But who employs in Nigeria based on the class of degrees

I think I prefer hiring a 3rd class
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by FORCHO(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2016
The manner in which he composed his words are wrong.
Nawa oooo
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by BlackMerchant(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2016
Nobody knows what he got DISTINCTION in. Maybe welding?
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by amerengues(m): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2016
Oga oo. Na becos of people I dey take my time when I wan post some infos. I guess its just a typo error or he wasn't just composed.

I once got a call from a company I once applied to.
Man: its a nice thing to see u grad with 1st class.
Me: thanks sir
Man: so how smart are u?
Me: I said 7/10
Man: then how did u grad with a first class
Me: I was like.......that's just d truth.

I was listening to Alibaba show on Nigerian info when some callers called to ask the First class grad that was brought to the show some questions. Can u calculate 1m x1m x 1m x billion. And people were like..........u grad with a first class shouldn't attract this kind of derogatory statements from beefers while somepple applauded the guy.

I guess the "Distention" thing should have been properly proofread before posting. That's what abbreviation has done to our generation.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by djraymy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
VocalWalls:

If I sand you ehn...
your Boss no fit.
Re: First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' by Omotakins(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Seriously!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.