Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) (43609 Views)

How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test / Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 04, 2016
lame .. stupid post... dumb post... must everybody do this same thing.. its getting uninteresting
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by delectablegyal(f): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
If i say i understand this thing.... I should be called ''LaiLie Mohammed''

Na wa oh. So u nor go secondary school abi tertiary institute? It's rampant there na.
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by truthspeaks: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Ur problem big pass u be dat
IamRespected:
not funny undecided
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by xexy: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2016
haha haha haha very funny
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by mizhefeh(f): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So tru
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2016
mrking3:
This one happens here wella on Nairaland Job forum. You get to see a lot of mentions and DM asking for Text format and Interview tips once you indicate to have written the Aptitude Test or gone through the interview stages! LoL!

Flesh and Blood hath not revealed this to you my brother..... grin

''Dragnet TEST format''
''NNPC TEST format''
''DPR Test format''
''PTDF Past questions''
''please send to myemail@yahoo.com''
''please PM me''
''Please who wrote the ABC Company last test? How was it''?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Then u be 1st grade olodo
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by senatorgerrard(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2016
Naso u turn to celebrity
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Very funny
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by geraldhumphrey(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2016
LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by nurmanteasynoni: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2016
Why does everyone making a thread write "Cc lalasticlala" ?,,, who is he,, a moderator, or a frontpage topic stamper, is he the only one?,,
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by damilareoye: 10:27am On Feb 04, 2016
grin.... Just like after writing a cbt test.

Come see how course mates go dey interview you before they go for theirs..

cheesy
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Saheed9: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2016
folksync:
I hated that shit especially if I was certain I didn't answer the test questions perfectly or to my satisfaction.
I've always been a beneficiary of this cuz my surname starts with 'Y'
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Fongido(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2016
gen2briz:
Imagine different questions from different people.

I. How many questions dey the test?

ii. Did the man set questions to be answer with Almighty formula and graph?

iii. Did he allow calculator?

iv. Are the questions cheap?.

Kai...
lol I now gadt it
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2016
Those illiterate that cannot interpret a simple and jovial picture.... I wonder d kind school una finish frm
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by townplanner(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Back then during my Uni-days, wee had dis computer based test and exams. Usually there is a sitting arrangement and it's based on 1st come 1st serve. Whenever a friend of urs comes out, you hear questions lyk : na past question, guy Shey na dat material comot.......I rep fut-minna
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Donbabajay12(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2016
gen2briz:

Kai...
u nailed it broo

In addition to what u posted
v.is the invigilation strict(microchip loading)
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by princeshijman(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2016
damilareoye:
grin.... Just like after writing a cbt test.

Come see how course mates go dey interview you before they go for theirs..

cheesy
u b unilorite abi
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2016
IamRespected:
not funny undecided
Not smart
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2016
gen2briz:

Kai...
You are right on track bros cheesy
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by damilareoye: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
princeshijman:
u b unilorite abi
cheesy

Yes... You know the feeling right? cheesy
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by MrImole: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2016
bamite:
Kind of funny though.. Thats why we have so many illiterate educated ipobians thrash talking every where sad

I'm sorry to bother you but are you related to any Bamiteko?
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Kazrem(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2016
Lolzz. Typically my school.
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2016
bamite:
Kind of funny though.. Thats why we have so many illiterate educated ipobians thrash talking every where sad

Zozoooo undecided
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
OR WHEN YOU FINISH AN ORAL INTERVIEW THAT THE OTHER CANDIDATES HAVE NOT TAKEN tongue
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2016
thats me incase you donno
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Bigii(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
The message is for those who have been through the four walls of the formal school undecided
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by toprealman: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
ComrdDRS:
If you no undrstnd na him be say you no go school at all. Picture perfectly understandable
what if the person did not school around?
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by princeshijman(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
damilareoye:
cheesy

Yes... You know the feeling right? cheesy
sure
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigii:

The message is for those who have been through the four walls of the formal school undecided

Oh... Now i understand !!!!

They'll be like--
''Guy, abeg wetin be number 3 question''
''Shey the test simple ?''
''How many questions dem ask ?''
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Odiz(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
interesting...pls check my signature for a private home tutor. stay blessed
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
penquin:
baba na true o. i rem that time for sec sch we be ss2a so na we go first do test. others perhaps d next day or more. dem go kon plenty for my front reach like 8 or 10.. stil person wey no go pass go dey among dem. same test o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.