Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) (43604 Views)

How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test / Is It Wrong To Put A Joke In My Answers When Writing A Test/exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
bamite:
Kind of funny though.. Thats why we have so many illiterate educated ipobians thrash talking every where sad
Lee nu gi ... Ewu congo undecided
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by captainmuyi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Funny and crazy back then, during sass days
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by granely(f): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
This made me to remember when we defended our project, when the first guy came out we asked him what he was asked but the guy can't remember.....na so every body vex for am
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by adinoyi360: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Frank3n2:
lol.. I once had no shoes grin
na Jona inspirational quote be that?
Re: When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) by Frank3n2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
adinoyi360:
na Jona inspirational quote be that?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College / South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.