Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,310 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? (1176 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / Neighbor Living Next Door Keeps Giving Me Mean Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Weird boy quietly follows me with his car when I take a walk in the evening.

By the way, this is the same boy that gives me dirty looks. What could this mean?
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by actoor(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mean, he's about to kidnap you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by IamRespected: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Why will u take a walk in d evening? Or are you in the Olosho business

1 Like

Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by Emac34: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
u took a walk..hmm where were u going if i may askdnt tell me is wat am thinking
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by pet4ril(f): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Stop taking a walk alone.... You can be inviting bros along tongue
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Emac34:
u took a walk..hmm where were u going if i may askdnt tell me is wat am thinking
No.

I took a walk because I was a little overweight and I don't have a gym membership.

I just wanted to burn some calories.
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by iykekelvins(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'll suggest u stop taking walks in d evening for a while.
And ask people.u know around there to keep watch on d guy..
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by johnson232: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
mamagee3:

By the way, this is the same boy that gives me dirty looks. What could this mean?
u really need to go see a doctor

u are sick!

1 Like

Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by chccho(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
mamagee3:

i hope he wants to kidnap u and he does so we can be free from your sick and disturbing posts comments here!!!!!!! Retard

1 Like

Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by glowshine(f): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
mamagee3:

you need to be careful and Try not to walk alone, better still, get the anti-rape condom that people are using now
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2016
here we go again embarassed embarassed
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Superbowl 50 is in 4 days time.
who do U think will take it all?
the Broncos or the Panthers

Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by Fadman4real(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Superbowl 50 is in 4 days time.
who do U think will take it all?
the Broncos or the Panthers

Broncos 4 life

Lol if I hear broncos ko promo ni
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just ffuckk this your neighbour and spare us all the lamentation

1 Like

Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
mamagee3:

Mamagee will never change. You're tpia's younger sister
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Fadman4real:

Broncos 4 life

Lol if I hear broncos ko promo ni

If you're betting, you'd better not bet with your heart grin

It's been looking like Manning's worst season since his rookie year, and although Denver's defense has been pretty darn good, their offense hasn't been up to smack and they've players that are not playing at 100% due to injuries from throughout the season. Meanwhile, even though Carolina's defense isn't as good as Denver's, it's still up there and they've been in good shape, consistently playing clear cut wins against great teams. Cam's pretty cocky, but he's been backing it up on the field. Fasten your seatbelt! Carolina's coming through.
Re: Weird Boy Living Next Door Follows Me When I Take A Walk In The Evening? by cruzita(f): 6:28am On Feb 07, 2016
let him kidnap u so that we rest for this kind thread here

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The Father Or The Daughter? / She Claims She Loves Me But Never Called For Weeks / Celebrate With Us On Our One Year Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.