Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Can Money Buy Love?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money Buy Love?? (7131 Views)

Can Money Buy Love In This Present Age? Your Opinion / Any advice for ladies that buy love with money ? / I Never Believed Money Could Really Buy Love Until Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Deetosin(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Yes o would leave her most people don't make 500millon till dey die.
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

have been to Enugu town

Awka south...is that where you have your project?
Enugu town, yeah...I bet my 10kobo that you'd love to live there for the rest of your remaining life?

I think, I found east appealing, but the only bad problem here, is 'no constant light'...
I don't know the part that is awka south.

But where we have work is around the central bank area, along the express road, you know where central bank is?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

gringrin
VIRGO
oh! I had to check your traits now, and I wonder how true all that is about you?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by myFXnaija: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Julianne10:
A guy asked me,if i could leave my boyfriend because of #500million,and i said no,so he started arguing.Guys,would you choose #500MILLION over your partner?
So haven't you heard this saying, "Ladies want money and true love at same time"

Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
frakdon:
oh!
I had to check your traits now, and I wonder how true all that is about you?

yes na, 99.9999% true....why the doubt?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
frakdon:
Enugu town, yeah...I bet my 10kobo that you'd love to live there for the rest of your remaining life?

I think, I found east appealing, but the only bad problem here, is 'no constant light'...
I don't know the part that is awka south.

But where we have work is around the central bank area, along the express road, you know where central bank is?

you bet your 10kobo? bet better money na and watch it go just like that.... .

abeg, which part of the country has constant light now?

yeah I do, along aroma...it's still Awka South...
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

yes na, 99.9999% true....why the doubt?
no, I am not doubting.

But I have been trying to get my head as to how these oyibo guys got this, so right..
Well.
according to the signs, you are perfectionist, would anything make you compromise, or you would always wanna stay in your comfort zone?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

you bet your 10kobo? bet better money na and watch it go just like that.... .

abeg, which part of the country has constant light now?

yeah I do, along aroma...it's still Awka South...
nne 10kobo bu nnekwu ego..smiles* the way you sound,its like you have made a choice of or prefer, rather to live permanently here in the east?
There is some area here in onitsha that has constant light, my brother even said to me, that there's light in abuja..
That's awka south? Well that place is a cool area, really..when was the last time you were there?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2016
frakdon:
nne 10kobo bu nnekwu ego..smiles* the way you sound,its like you have made a choice of or prefer, rather to live permanently here in the east?
There is some area here in onitsha that has constant light, my brother even said to me, that there's light in abuja..
That's awka south? Well that place is a cool area, really..when was the last time you were there?

10kobo by nnukwu na ezeagu okwa ya?

well, I can live anywhere there's good opportunity and resources..

I was there last week..
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
frakdon:
no, I am not doubting.

But I have been trying to get my head as to how these oyibo guys got this, so right..
Well.
according to the signs, you are perfectionist, would anything make you compromise, or you would always wanna stay in your comfort zone?

yes na...I can compromise where necessary...
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by flowjoe: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
money can't buy love, it sure can buy alcohol which gives u twice the feeling of love <3
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

10kobo bu nnukwu na ezeagu okwa ya?

well, I can live anywhere there's good opportunity and resources..

I was there last week..
hahaha! Obu'na mu agwa'ro gi, iya'maa? Let's resume we had a deal for me to pay you a sum of #1 million, which is short of 10kobo, ama'm na obi Ama ndi'gi mma..smiles*
yeah. I have feeling that you are a career woman..what kinda resources, you'd turn into an avenue to make an impact?
you were? for business or pleasure?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

yes na...I can compromise where necessary...
yeah, but you know at times, some situations make it very unnecessary for a compromise.
What do you know about your self?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by pweetychyka(f): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
All of them here saying they won't/can't leave their partner because of #500million God is observing you on HD cos that your partner will even swear for you if he is not an enemy of progress grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#fact

1 Like

Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
frakdon:
yeah, but you know at times, some situations make it very unnecessary for a compromise.
What do you know about your self?

hian....is that a question? what do I know about myself? lol...
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
frakdon:
hahaha! Obu'na mu agwa'ro gi, iya'maa? Let's resume we had a deal for me to pay you a sum of #1 million, which is short of 10kobo, ama'm na obi Ama ndi'gi mma..smiles*
yeah. I have feeling that you are a career woman..what kinda resources, you'd turn into an avenue to make an impact?
you were? for business or pleasure?

obi ga adikwam nma biko...adirom that greedy na...

career woman? maybe...maybe notgrin

for some family ishh
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

obi ga adikwam nma biko...adirom that greedy na...

career woman? maybe...maybe notgrin

for some family ishh
nodded, we will find out at the end where you ended, right? Either as a career woman or not..

I hope that all is well over there?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

hian....is that a question? what do I know about myself? lol...
yeah. You know not everyone living, knows anything about them selves,right?

For example, I know my self to be a really gentleman, who is passionate,who lives for others, but won't tolerate being taken for granted, if you know what I mean?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2016
frakdon:
yeah. You know not everyone living, knows anything about them selves,right?

For example, I know my self to be a really gentleman, who is passionate,who lives for others, but won't tolerate being taken for granted, if you know what I mean?

if one does not know things about one's self, then the person is obviously confused...

well, you just stylishly told me things about you...lol...I understandcheesy
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2016
frakdon:
nodded, we will find out at the end where you ended, right? Either as a career woman or not..

I hope that all is well over there?

yeah...definitely...

all is well...I'm back to Lagos actually?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

if one does not know things about one's self, then the person is obviously confused...

well, you just stylishly told me things about you...lol...I understandcheesy
yeah, that's I asked because we have some that are confused in life,all they do is run around the bush..

I did? Ahh, now I know why you said that am funny..smiles*
What you doing for the weekend?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah...definitely...

all is well...I'm back to Lagos actually?
nodded! definitely, you sound like free and a matured lady, shrugs....so believe me when I say, that I wish you the very best of success and lucky in all you do...Achoro'm i'nu maka gi n'uwa n'ile.
Oh! and I was hoping that, when I come around there, that you would take me round the city of awka..I miss my lucky again, chai..
What do you do in lag?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2016
frakdon:
yeah, that's I asked because we have some that are confused in life,all they do is run around the bush..

I did? Ahh, now I know why you said that am funny..smiles*
What you doing for the weekend?

lol, you maybe right shaaa, buh I've never come across such people shaaa...

tongue...well, nothing special... normal weekend routine... and you?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2016
frakdon:
nodded! definitely, you sound like free and a matured lady, shrugs....so believe me when I say, that I wish you the very best of success and lucky in all you do...Achoro'm i'nu maka gi n'uwa n'ile.
Oh! and I was hoping that, when I come around there, that you would take me round the city of awka..I miss my lucky again, chai..
What do you do in lag?

hehehehe.... thanks much, I wish you the very same.... achorom inukwa maka gi ooo grin

I'm not based there, only school issues and sometimes home matters take me to Awka... your luck is still intact...
I work in Lagos..
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by jinha(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Everyone one has a price you simplay cannot refuse... #500 million is not the price for Love.. Its the price for whoever is involved

SELAH.
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by newsteller: 8:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Procedures To Set Limitation In Your Relationship With Others

A way to set limitations for your relationship with others
humans will deal with you the way you need to be dealt with, which means that if you need to be treated nicely then you definitely should set obstacles now not just for others now not to move however for yourself too.

According to Owen Williams of the connection Minute, when it comes to setting barriers, the largest mistake people make is that they tell other human beings around them what they could or cannot do.

“In relationships, you can set boundaries by means of the usage of words like “you want to talk to different humans like that, go in advance but do not use that tone on me”,

“In other words, you aren’t telling them what they need to or shouldn’t do as a substitute you are telling them what works for you,” Williams explains
Source: More love tips
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe.... thanks much, I wish you the very same.... achorom inukwa maka gi ooo grin

I'm not based there, only school issues and sometimes home matters take me to Awka... your luck is still intact...
I work in Lagos..
yeah, you will.
you are welcome, Monalisa..

Right..
I can imagine how very important, all that is, for you to go through the stress, of coming down here, and am sure once in a month, from lag.
Let me guess, the school issues is about admission in unizik?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, you maybe right shaaa, buh I've never come across such people shaaa...

tongue...well, nothing special... normal weekend routine... and you?
you have not, that means you don't keep much friends around?

yeah, do house chores and then have a nice rest, you stay alone with your parents?

I was in awka, through out yesterday..
I took some building materials there, I am still not my self because of traffic, couple with bad roads, got home very late at night as well..
I'll try and go to church..

Let's hope that, the Op is not related to buhari, otherwise we will be visited by the Dss, for an overstayed welcome, here..smiles*
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2016
frakdon:
yeah, you will.
you are welcome, Monalisa..

Right..
I can imagine how very important, all that is, for you to go through the stress, of coming down here, and am sure once in a month, from lag.
Let me guess, the school issues is about admission in unizik?

nah...I hardly travel down to the east, this one was just too important...

well, something like that...
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Monalisa185(f): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2016
frakdon:
you have not, that means you don't keep much friends around?

yeah, do house chores and then have a nice rest, you stay alone with your parents?

I was in awka, through out yesterday..
I took some building materials there, I am still not my self because of traffic, couple with bad roads, got home very late at night as well..
I'll try and go to church..

Let's hope that, the Op is not related to buhari, otherwise we will be visited by the Dss, for an overstayed welcome, here..smiles*

that I've not does not necessarily mean that I don't keep much friends, well, yeah, I do have a few friends, reasonable ones who are not as confused as you stated...so, yeah, I've not come across such confused people...

well, you are not far from the truth... stay with my family, yeah..

ehya, Pele...hope you later went to church shaaa?
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by Chizin(m): 3:38am On Mar 14, 2016
CAPITAL YESSSSSS
Re: Can Money Buy Love?? by frakdon(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

that I've not does not necessarily mean that I don't keep much friends, well, yeah, I do have a few friends, reasonable ones who are not as confused as you stated...so, yeah, I've not come across such confused people...

well, you are not far from the truth... stay with my family, yeah..

ehya, Pele...hope you later went to church shaaa?
yeah.

I did went to church, what about you?
Oshe.. I am okay now and ready for the week's battle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks / I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final / What 20 Women Said About Their Preference In D*ck Size (this Will Surprise You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.