Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex (987 Views)

I Am Glad She Is A Bad D*ck Sucker – Blac Chyna’s Mum Says, As She Denies Being / When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. / She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by Islie: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

My girlfriend is an official member of a leading pentecostal church and she takes her religion seriously - so much so that she always recoils at the idea of having sex. She says it’s against the teachings of the Bible. This makes me sad.

I am a Christian myself and I go to a reputable orthodox church from time to time.

My girlfriend’s attitude is really upsetting me. I know a lot of our religious friends who are happy in fulfilling sexual relationships, why should our situation be different?

At times I even wonder if she’s not hiding something more sinister from me. I’ve asked her to reach some sort of compromise by giving me MouthAction but she says nothing can be done sexually until we are married.

It seems as if she is using her religion as a bait for us to get married.

What can I do? If she turns out to be a pig-in-a poke after we get married, what could I do?

Funsho

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/shes-so-religious-she-denies-me-sex/

lalasticlala
Re: She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
This was lifted from Vanguard and expect Nairaland members to advice someone who prolly won't read the comments nor might not even know this forum exist.

What's the point of lifting stories and bring it here and as if that's not enough hoping it hits front page

2 Likes

Re: She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by firstking01(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
This was lifted from Vanguard and expect Nairaland members to advice someone who prolly won't read the comments nor might not even know this forum exist.

What's the point of lifting stories and bring it here and as if that's not enough hoping it hits front page
bursted grin...may jah bless his hustle for fpgrin

1 Like

Re: She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
Must u av sex

1 Like

Re: She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
sickstars:
Must u av sex
My brother ask am o! Conji is becoming more bastardised by the day! Umu ojoo grin
Re: She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
ugolance:
My brother ask am o! Conji is becoming more bastardised by the day! Umu ojoo grin

my guy some people just turn sex to birth right

1 Like

Re: She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Children of end time
Re: She’s So Religious, She Denies Me Sex by Pearlmarvy: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2016
Islie:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/shes-so-religious-she-denies-me-sex/

If you love her Then wait till you marry her. Sex can't define your relationship with her

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? / Guys And Girls, Come In And Help A Friend / I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend With A Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.