Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. (1030 Views)

Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / Angry Woman Cuts Off Man's joystick For Not Making Eye Contact During Sex[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Olaoluwa66(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2016
A lady locked eyes with me for awhile and after awhile I went to speak with her. I was not so surprised she asked if we had met before, She doesn't know me or have we any mutual friends. This isn't the first time a lady would do this. Am just wondering why some of them act like this after initiating some kind of interest in You. Ladies in the house can you Please Tell us why some of you act like this?
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by donbenedict(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Viole(f): 5:46pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmm...keke parking no dey here... Move forward
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Nova15: 5:47pm On May 01, 2016
So she locked eyes with you and that means she's interested in you?

1st of all, how old are you?
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Vinshu(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
Because she locked eyes with you, doesn't mean she is interested in you.

Grow up
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Ladybluecash(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
N/Landers please av u Eva xperienc ds kinda situation Eba plenty Soup small?. Quik answer pls
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Olaoluwa66(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
Nova15:
So she locked eyes with you and that means she's interested in you?

1st of all, how old are you?
Yeah I know that very well, that doesn't necessarily mean she's interested. But I know when to tell a lady is interested in a guy with the way she would look at him and prior to this time, she has been giving me signs.
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
Olaoluwa66:
A lady locked eyes with me for awhile and after awhile I went to spoke with her. I was not so surprised she asked if we had met before, She doesn't know me or have we any mutual friends. This isn't the first time a lady would do this. Am just wondering why some of them act like this after initiating some kind of interest in You. Ladies in the house can you Please Tell us why some of you act like this?
[email] She probably didn't want to spoke back.

'cause you had eye contact for some seconds/minutes mean she's interested in you?
#It'swell[/email]
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Olaoluwa66(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:
Because she locked eyes with you, doesn't mean she is interested in you.

Grow up
Thanks am aware of that already.
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 01, 2016
Lemme view this thread from here....

Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Nova15: 6:09pm On May 01, 2016
Olaoluwa66:
Yeah I know that very well, that doesn't necessarily mean she's interested. But I know when to tell a lady is interested in a guy with the way she would look at him and prior to this time, she has been giving me signs.

Anyway, if she's interested in u or not, which i doubt. She still would form a bit. That's normal for ladies.
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by darkenkach(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
Ladybluecash:
N/Landers please av u Eva xperienc ds kinda situation Eba plenty Soup small?. Quik answer pls

Nah poverty dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Ladybluecash(f): 9:00pm On May 08, 2016
darkenkach:

Nah poverty dey worry you.
haha c lizard born nd raise in abject poverty, i pity ur condition leper
Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2016
Olaoluwa66:
A lady locked eyes with me for awhile and after awhile I went to speak with her. I was not so surprised she asked if we had met before, She doesn't know me or have we any mutual friends. This isn't the first time a lady would do this. Am just wondering why some of them act like this after initiating some kind of interest in You. Ladies in the house can you Please Tell us why some of you act like this?

Eye-contact from a woman is a strong sign of interest. Of course this does not include instances where you're trying to steal her baby, or just pinched her butt in a bus.

Although it's a strong sign of interest, it still gives her space for "plausible deniability". It did not happen if two minutes later it turns out you are: weird, awkward, a psycho, socially incompetent, etc.

I still don't understand what you mean by her "acting like this".

She didn't act like anything. It was your job, as the male, to move the interaction in the direction you intend it to go.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You Eye Contact And She Denies Knowing You. by Lilteece(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2016
Hug transformer for all i care, eye me now to next yr, am the man here

(1) (Reply)

Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / I Hate When Pple See A Pregnant Lady / Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.