Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,709 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wetin You Go Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin You Go Do? (794 Views)

Oh God Please End This World, Wetin We Go Call This Pose (pic) / C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O / Omo!! See Wetin This Girl Carry For Back... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin You Go Do? by itokam: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Your 16year old daughter in high school is going back to the boarding school after the Christmas break. As a good father, you see her off to the bus station and left after she had boarded the bus.
After 3 hrs, you are told the bus she boarded had an accident and no one survived. As you are going crazy making arrangements to verify her death, you get a call from your daughter saying, ''Dad, I wasn't on that bus oo, my boyfriend insisted I spend 2 days at his house before I go to school''.
Abeg wetin you go do? grin grin
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol. I'll call the BF and thank him grin

1 Like

Re: Wetin You Go Do? by missingrib(f): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
mixed feelings.....
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Richnero(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol... Wetin u wan do before? grin
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will simply thank God first, invite the guy over to know him more. If am impressed with him, I might get his assss Pimped
with something good he will love...
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by itokam: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
dukeolumde:
I will simply thank God first, invite the guy over to know him more. If am impressed with him, I might get his assss Pimped
with something good he will love...

Lol...seriously? She's 16 o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Ginaz(f): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'll get angry the more, so you mean you had me worried to death and you are telling me you went to your boyfriend's house? All this time I've been crying and running up and down, you've been fuvking and moaning on his bed? angry

Chaillll, if I no give you mark I no be ur mama angry what rubbish? I'm annoyed now sef. I pray I never get a daughter like that.
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by itokam: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. I'll call the BF and thank him grin
cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by itokam: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2016
Ginaz:
I'll get angry the more, so you mean you had me worried to death and you are telling me you went to your boyfriend's house? All this time I've been crying and running up and down, you've been fuvking and moaning on his bed? angry

Chaillll, if I no give you mark I no be ur mama angry what rubbish? I'm annoyed now sef. I pray I never get a daughter like that.

Well...atleast thank d guy for saving her ass first cheesy
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by iceberylin(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2016
She gon visit him more often grin

1 Like

Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2016
itokam:

Lol...seriously? She's 16 o lipsrsealed

16yrs shocked shocked shocked Na him be say I go personally kill the guy for my crib be that grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Ginaz:

Yeah, i feel ur pain. Wat if she had died nko.. Which pain go pain pass? I'll simply thank God bt scold her. No bfs till ur 21!
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Ginaz:

Please can I ask u a personal question?
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Pheals(f): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2016
Y my daughter? @16 make she give me address to come and join them together... When she is 20 she go dey sleep for bf jouaw for weeks .thank God she no die
Re: Wetin You Go Do? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ginaz:

A typical Nigerian mum. So so true

(1) (Reply)

See How A Mother Handled Her Restless Child After Destroying Foodstuffs (photo) / How I Spent My Val / What's The Best Way To Cope At This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.