Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. (781 Views)

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / 112 Sex Chat Codes Teenagers Use To Keep Parents Ignorant Of Internet Activities / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by Howcomes(m): 12:06am On Feb 29, 2016
These are texting acronyms all gathered from the internet, they are mostly used by teens to make their conversation confidential and leave thier parents and teachers clueless. Teens don't want parents to see this:

143 I love you

1432 I love you too

ATM At The moment

gerd Abbreviation for ermagerd (Oh my God)

BRB. Be Right Back

GR8 Great

Ba3 Batteries

CMB Call Me Back

CUNS See You In School

F2F Face to Face

FOAF Friend Of A Friend

FML F*** My Life

FTW For The Win

GTG Got to Go

GTFO Get the F* Out

HAK Hugs and Kisses

HBD Happy Birthday

HMU Hit Me Up

IKR I Know, Right?

IDC I Don’t Care

IDK I don’t Know

ITA/D I Totally Agree/Disagree

IRL In real life

J/K Just Kidding

KK Okay

KWIM Know what I mean?

L&R Love and respect

mmk Mmm…okay

MEGO My Eyes are Glazing Over

MYT Meet You There

NAGI Not A Good Idea

NBD No Big Deal

NGH Not Gonna Happen

NMP Not My Problem

NSFW Not Safe for Work

NSFL Not Safe for Life

NTIM Not That It Matters

N00B Newbie

OATUS On a totally unrelated subject

O RLY Oh, really?

P&C Private and Confidential

PITA Pain in the A**

REHI Hi, again

RUOK Are You OK?

QQ Crying (often humorously)

SFSG So Far So Good

SLT Something Like That

SOL Sh** Out of Luck

SUP What’s up?

UOK Are you okay?

4Q F*** You

10Q Thank You

VSF Very Sad Face

WDYM What Do You Mean?

WFM Works For Me

WRUD What Are You Doing?

WTG Way To Go!

W00T Hooray!

WTH What The Hell?

XOXOZZZ Hugs, kisses, sweet dreams

ZOMG Oh my God

AITR Adult in the Room

303 Mom

M/POS Mom/Parents over shoulder

PIR Parent in Room

See more: http://www.morelight.ml/2016/02/about-100-texting-acronyms-teens-use-to.html
Re: About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by tsephanyah(f): 12:58am On Feb 29, 2016
awesome, but outdated
Re: About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by princefunmmy(m): 1:14am On Feb 29, 2016
I'd rather type in full than these abbreviations abeg
Re: About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by Topestbilly(m): 1:29am On Feb 29, 2016
My mom knows everything angry
Re: About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by Howcomes(m): 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Topestbilly:
My mom knows everything angry

My own mum never touched my fine, not once. Maybe u should learn German then
Re: About 100 Texting Acronyms Teens Use To Keep Parents And Teachers Clueless. by babyfaceafrica: 1:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Outdated..some parents know more

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain / Guys, Can You Knowingly Marry A Witch? / Am I A Bitter Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.