Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? (10929 Views)

15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by toxxybit: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
Help:is it rite 4 a boy to marry a girl of the same age with him,after seeing all he wanted in her?if yes or no waz ur advice
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by sexylara: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
Dont think its ideal!!! at least some age difference even if its a year n all cos scientifically gurls re more matured than guys of the same age as them so reallyyy, the gurl wont even be able to copy sha
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by sexylara: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
Dont think its ideal!!! at least some age difference even if its a year n all cos scientifically gurls re more matured than guys of the same age as them so reallyyy, the gurl wont even be able to copy sha
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by dominique(f): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2009
Dont think there is anything wrong wit it. . . Age aint nothin but a number.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by beingme(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2009
boy or man?

its not wrong if the mind is matured to take care of situations
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by mamagee3(f): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
It's possible.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
Na wa oh, a boy shd not marry an older woman, shd not marry a woman of same age, shd not marry a woman of this height and that height.
Can people just let us be and marry whoever we love?

1 Like

Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by Sissy3(f): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2009
there is nothing absolutely wrong with it. if he/she is the one that melts and molds your heart then . . .
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2009
toxxybit:

Help:is it rite 4 a boy to marry a girl of the same age with him,after seeing all he wanted in her?if yes or no waz ur advice
love is what matter
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by toxxybit: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2009
The problem there is she is getting older than me,meanwhile we graduated,served n have passion 4 each other.On the other way round she is complaining abt her parent nt allowing her to marry a non jehova witness guy
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by Fhemmmy: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
toxxybit:

The problem there is she is getting older than me,meanwhile we graduated,served n have passion 4 each other.On the other way round she is complaining abt her parent nt allowing her to marry a non jehova witness guy

na now you dey get to the koko.
She is a JW and you are a non JW, so i will say forget it, cos they will never let u guys be together.
However, you can damn all consequences and you guys tie the nut, but i will not advice such.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by wakagirl: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
seriously a BOY shd not marry a GIRL, a man shd marry a lady grin
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by ehie007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
Using religion to determine who one will marry, what a sick world we live in,

one reason i dont digg the jehova witness people, obeying what their founder told them to listen, sounds like brain washing,

is it religion that shuld determine marriage or love/compactablility/trust,

i tire,
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by ifyalways(f): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Poster,is it abt Religion,age or both undecided
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2009
ifyalways:

@Poster,is it abt Religion,age or both undecided

Nice question oh.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2009
I really do not see an issue here. . .but personally I would prefer to marry a guy that is at least 5yrs older than me.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by Hesperus(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2009
I dont see any issue in this either. My girlfriend is just 3 months younger than I am and t doesnt matter to either of us. As long as there is mutual respect, nothin de there.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by BEULATOP: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
if they luv each oda, why not?
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by waleski(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
BEULATOP:

if they luv each oda, why not?
congratulations on ur 1st post u really have balls of steel 2 comment on a 2 yr old thread wish u happy posting in nl
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by MaiSuya(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
I dont see anything wrong with it.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by naijafrend: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
I dont see a problem if they are both of the same age. But men take time to mellow down (say mid and late thirties) whereas women gain that maturity level much earlier (by twenties) , If you can keep this in mind, there shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by conquerorb: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
@ehie007, you don't have to dig the jw's for them to do wat they have strong conviction on.and for ur info, no one will force the girl in question to marry you /accept you.so pls stop dis i don't dig the jw thing.we are all free moral agents.
Re: Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? by Joagbaje(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2011
toxxybit:

Help:is it rite 4 a boy to marry a girl of the same age with him,after seeing all he wanted in her?if yes or no waz your advice

Marriage is not for boys and girls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Steal From Her Husband? / Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo) / Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.