Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Two Things That Make Born I State Popular In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Two Things That Make Born I State Popular In The World (412 Views)

10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Things That Make Born I State Popular In The World by uprightman(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2016
The two things that make borno state popular in the world.
For any person or place to be remembered by people there most be something that Strikes their mind to the person or the place. So let's look at the two things that make Borno state to be on the lips of every people right now in the world.
(1) Boko harm

For the recent years, book haram has been the major news coming out from borno state. These sad news have made borno popular in negative way.

(2) Lassa fever.

Lassa fever is a disease that transmit through eating Lassa virus infected food or drink. Unfortunately, it was first discovered in a remote village in borno state called lassa. This virus is been spreading by rodents. Due,federal ministry of health is working hard to tam the spread of the disease.
This is not in any way mocking borno state but to state the obvious and the problems stalling on our faces. What do you think about this?

(1) (Reply)

He Said He Blanked Out From The Tared Road To This Point...see What Now Happened / Chronicles Of A Gold Digger / Nigerian Doctor Prays While Patient Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.