Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,958 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges (23492 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by YelloweWest: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2016
I talk am o! These apc are so wicked. I hate anything apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by lagdmark(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Oyegun the Zombie is also Wailing ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by sonyben: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Taa, there is nothing wrong with the judgment, go all the way my Governor nothing will stop you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by badesco(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Victory for democracy. When they win no wahala but when they loose, the judgement is faulty..Apc party of jesters.

5 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by wolu4: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2016
chimchim1:
Get lost brove. Do u remember that Peter Odili's wive is a judge in d supreme court?and a fan of APC or its candidate Dakuku but a PDP supporter? She influenced d judgement. Go and find out
I bliv she also influenced abia n akwa ibom too right? May d Lord deliver u from d spirit of stupidity. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by orakao8: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Oyegun and APC don't haqve the interest of Nigerians at heart

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by skare: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2016
U see what we are saying,that this APC are still acting as if there are still in opposition.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by chrish2i: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2016
END TIME PARTY WITH END TIME AGENDA............so una wan disturb the Independence of the judiciary?
dem go stone una oh

4 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by baralatie(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
this man is a mad man, am ashamed for him, he should be careful with what he says.

the way things are now it's obvious buhari is not in control of somethings in the country, those in control were able to influence the appeal court to give judgement in favour of apc, but weren't able to influence the supreme Court, now they are meeting buhari to make sure he exerts pressure on the supreme Court. it's obvious oyegun and his fellow apc bandits don't have the interest of this nation at heart, from the kind of statements we here.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Mactop01: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2016
That but truly that judgment need to be queried, I dey smell some sh*t
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by maxzzo1(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Oyegun is a Fool.....

3 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nicepoker(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Its all about the crude. And yea apc will never have it. SS is PDP.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nicepoker(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2016
Seun360:
I strongly support such move, they must be investigated.
pains. Sorry take painkillers.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Skybee1(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Imagin a statemnt comin out frm a man callin himsef a party leader,m nat suprise,i blame dos zombies dt voted fo dem

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2016
see the useless ceremonial chairman spewing drivel..

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Reference(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2016
What they cannot get from the centre they have to get from the states. In the long held Nigerian subculture they often tell you that if you do not pay good wages you are motivating your hired hands to steal. Some knowing and even expecting their helps to steal deliberately keep wages low so as not to 'pay twice'. Could it be at play here.

Could it be that PMB has deliberately refused to 'fund the party' to 'motivate' them to 'capture' resource rich states.

As Hitler told General Paulus fighting on the Eastern front, '...there shall be no surrender and there will be no supplies. If you want bread get if off the Russians...' Haba, what the hell is that. General Paulus surrendered instead. Hitler promptly sacked him and he was tried and sentenced in absentia. Considering the situation he regarded himself more fortunate to be captured by Stalin instead.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Seun360(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Nicepoker:
pains. Sorry take painkillers.

Get me one.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nicepoker(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2016
dustmalik:

Where is your proof, besides Vanguard says he did?
GEJ stole 100 billion. That one u will believe.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by ifyan(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Why is it that this current Gov. lack truth
Reps, Kachikwu Disagree Over NNPC’s Crude Swap Deals.

http://www.nairausd.com/2016/02/reps-kachikwu-disagree-over-nnpcs-crude.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by kernel501: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Nellybank:
I am an APC executive in my LGA but i am so much disappointed in this old man. So you really wanted the oil-rich-states so that you will continue from were pdp stopped. Hmmm... This country must be free one day from the hands of this rogues called polithievecians

YOU ARE A RARE GEM

3 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by MrALIVE: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2016
Am highly disappointed with most Nigerians! They read something on the Internet and it immediately shapes their thinking and reasoning without first of all checking whether such news is even true or false
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by baralatie(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Mactop01:
That but truly that judgment need to be queried, I dey smell some sh*t
Please can you answer this question
1,is the electoral guidelines above the electoral acts as contained in the constitution.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nicepoker(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Seun360:

Get me one.
oyegun can assist u get it

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by eodavids(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2016
I admire APC;
I admire change;
I like what President Buhari Represents and stands for (against corrruption and criminality);
I like Nigeria to get to our collective resonable desired destination.

What I do not like which also every well-meaning Nigerian should hate is reckless speeches and reckless actions.
The APC chair has just shown that if he is the president, he will pounce on the supreme Court irrespective of the fact that he is a lay man when legal issues are discussed.

Please Nairalander, some one should tell the APC chair that the supreme court also sat on Lagos state and upheld Ambode as the elected Governor of Lagos state- the APC had no problem with that.
Now APC has come to see supreme court as needing investigation simply. Because they are not favoured.
That is purely a biase view and The APC may have to change their chairman, otherwise they will land in trouble because of his biased and ugurded speeches against constituted and respected authorities.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Forwetinnah: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Chai...PDP comot food for these thieves their mouth. No more going to chill at the Brick House like they did when Ameachi Iscariot was there. Rivers State carry go o!! cheesy
APC keep complaining o cheesy cheesy PDP's destruction on your hold in oil producing States is a hit back to back. Edo State NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by blackboy(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2016
They should start with probing themselves tooo and INEC. They will proble ekiti election but wont probe 2015 presidential election. Abeggy.

They are sounding like wailers. Let get this country moving , working, every systems , part of this country needs probing but it seems it is only when something is not favouring your party or policy or people there will be call for probe. Is that not witch hunting? Yeye people, I don't blame them. One thing I know is God has the final say

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by dikeigbo2(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2016
APC as a party are too desperate this days,not for good governance, but to make sure every decision is in their favour........... Oh God if they are for us pls keep them,and if they are against us lord don't spare them.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by babaijesha1(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2016
dustmalik:

Be wary of Vanguard. I'm sure they smuggled in that statement. Don't you think Oyegun would be so foolish to make such statement in a place full of press?
this is not the first time Oyegun is making unguarded utterances, he once made a treasonable statement by threatening to form a parallel govt if the APC lost the last general elections. He's very lucky not to have been picked up as I'm sure a person like PMB won't tolerate such

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Forwetinnah: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2016
chimchim1:
Get lost brove. Do u remember that Peter Odili's wive is a judge in d supreme court?and a fan of APC or its candidate Dakuku but a PDP supporter? She influenced d judgement. Go and find out

Haa!! Your ignorance no be here o!! Mary Odili VOLUNTARILY left the Supreme panel, she wasn't part of the judges that took the FINAL decision and she was right to do so because of insinuations like yours. So what worked for Ambode in Lagos shouldn't work for Wike? I see? So you have separate laws for APC members? Cases are won based on arguments/proof in court based on the Constitution not by sentiments

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by babafirst(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2016
Oyegun must be a dunce if he actually said this.He is among those sending us back to the stone age,Baba is not worried about the ruling why should Oyegun raise unnecessary dust.Let him set up the committee to probe the judiciary nauuu,Yeye man.Our Baba is truly surrounded by some hawks.The judiciary which is anchored by the Supreme court has spoken and it's 'final '.Even if any probe should take place it should be within the judiciary, in the form of a self audit and Oyegun should not be the one canvassing for it in this archaic confusionist manner.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by free13: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Nicepoker:
Its all about the crude. And yea apc will never have it. SS is PDP.

Reference:
What they cannot get from the centre they have to get from the states. In the long held Nigerian subculture they often tell you that if you do not pay good wages you are motivating your hired hands to steal. Some knowing and even expecting their helps to steal deliberately keep wages low so as not to 'pay twice'. Could it be at play here.
Could it be that PMB has deliberately refused to 'fund the party' to 'motivate' them to 'capture' resource rich states.
As Hitler told General Paulus fighting on the Eastern front, '...there shall be no surrender and there will be no supplies. If you want bread get if off the Russians...' Haba, what the hell is that. General Paulus surrendered instead. Hitler promptly sacked him and he was tried and sentenced in absentia. Considering the situation he regarded himself more fortunate to be captured by Stalin instead.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2016
toliba1:

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/wikes-victory-oyegun-calls-for-probe-of-s-court-judges/
Bottom line examination qwenshion:
Differentiate between GEJ & PMB as to how they tinker with the judicial process?
Differentiate between GEJ & PMB as to how they grant the wishes of their political friends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Declares Nationwide Strike, Shuts Down Stations / ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.