Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges (23491 Views)

Ondo Election: Tinubu Hails Akeredolu’s Victory, Oyegun, Buhari / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by ogene007: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Seun360:
I strongly support such move, they must be investigated.
Its the tribunal and appeal court justices who gave the flawed judgement against Wike that ought to be probed. It is obvious that APC and Oyegun wasted their time and money with relocating the tribunal to Abuja, then inducing the appeal court justices to give a judicially flawed verdict at the appellate court.They got to the unfortunate end of the road when the matter got to the supreme court. Nigerians need to know the new "Ayo Salamis" existing in the appeal court, and get them out of the system before they rubbish the judiciary at that level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by babafirst(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2016
eodavids:
I admire APC;
I admire change;
I like what President Buhari Represents and stands for (against corrruption and criminality);
I like Nigeria to get to our collective resonable desired destination.

What I do not like which also every well-meaning Nigerian should hate is reckless speeches and reckless actions.
The APC chair has just shown that if he is the president, he will pounce on the supreme Court irrespective of the fact that he is a lay man when legal issues are discussed.

Please Nairalander, some one should tell the APC chair that the supreme court also sat on Lagos state and upheld Ambode as the elected Governor of Lagos state- the APC had no problem with that.
Now APC has come to see supreme court as needing investigation simply. Because they are not favoured.
That is purely a biase view and The APC may have to change their chairman, otherwise they will land in trouble because of his biased and ugurded speeches against constituted and respected authorities.
Gbaaaaaaammm.Oyegun is not the type APC needs.He is still doing stone age politics.Our darling Baba should purge himself of reckless talkers like Oyegun.His statement is not in the interest of APC.But for the fact that members of the judiciary are matured and not drenched in petty thoughts, this Oyegun's statement is even enough for the Supreme court to daze APC anytime a case involving them is brought to the Supreme court.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by CioAngels(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Thank God our president is talking with the world powers who knows that democray is not about using your positinn/power to win in the court. The international friends you are making now will dump you if don't allow democray to be. My pmb, oyegun wants to win becos apc is in power so he wants to probe supreme court judge becos pdp won. My pmb don't let them rubbish you before your new friends that you are seeking to help you reposition your country, Nigeria. Supreme court gave verdict and so it shall be, pdp or apc. Oyegun you claim to know it all and besides, apc wants pay judges to win. Apc said change, so let us believe honestly that apc means change in all ways. My pmb, if you don't caution your foot soldiers lead by oyegun, they are still the ones that will pull you down. My pmb, allow democray to work with you in power.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2016
dustmalik:

Be wary of Vanguard. I'm sure they smuggled in that statement. Don't you think Oyegun would be so foolish to make such statement in a place full of press?

Shout up!!
Is that all you can offer??

Meanwhile oyegun, if you want rivers state, come and take it.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Nellybank:
I am an APC executive in my LGA but i am so much disappointed in this old man. So you really wanted the oil-rich-states so that you will continue from were pdp stopped. Hmmm... This country must be free one day from the hands of this rogues called polithievecians
You don't have to lie about being an APC executive. Except if you're of the DOGARA/SARAKI camp.
Anyway, that man should be cautioned about the way he talks about the judiciary.
Will he be happy if others were to attempt to teach him how to do his job?
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2016
Seun360:
Ekperima ojoor!! Gaa mee ha investigate! Onye ara motor.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2016
supreme court has become a joke.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by aniblue(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2016
grin tongue grin Mr APC, you ain't seeing anything yet......
Wike, Udom, Ikpeazu all the way........

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Seun360(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Ekperima ojoor!! Gaa mee ha investigate! Onye ara motor.

Make Amadioha strike those ur useless fingers.

Onye ori.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by sunsewa: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2016
Zika Virus na im dey worry oyegun,agadi nwoke na agwo ofe.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Fess: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Storyteller
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Udopasa: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2016
It is now obvious from recent happenings that all is not well with the APC. The leader of the "brain box" caucus and official strategist(Bola Ahmed Tinubu) is not happy with the party. And if this is not handled promptly, APC may not survive it. Tinubu is a man that believes in the "long run" not the "short run". His silence and distance from recent party politics should really be a source of worry to the party. I'm not a praise singer but a realist. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by alaskido(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2016
As you all can see these APC members are after all the oil rich states and not what they had in their manifesto during the campaign. To be honest I am very disappointed in APC members especially John Oyegun and Peterside Dakuku. I do not vote for party name but individual. I look at your integrity, your track record in the country and your achievements. All these people you see in APC and PDP are all thieves. They move from one party to the other for their selfish interest.

May God help us in this country.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by bonechamberlain(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
chimchim1:
Get lost brove. Do u remember that Peter Odili's wive is a judge in d supreme court?and a fan of APC or its candidate Dakuku but a PDP supporter? She influenced d judgement. Go and find out
. keep quiet if u know nothing about the supreme Court, she also influenced abia, Ogun akwa ibom's judgement too.

at a sitting in the supreme Court its made of of seven judges, which before any judgement is passed there must be a majority decision among the seven or an unanimous decision. all the judgements so far are unanimous, so she influenced all the seven justices.

better talk like an educated person, not an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by djkirkoo2(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
dustmalik:

Where is your proof, besides Vanguard says he did?
If it's about PDP & corruption would you ask for the video tape before you comment? Athink you go just rush con say all sorts of rubbish? Now e reach APC own u dey find video before u go believe. Hypocrisy all over APC supporters out in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by openmine(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Seun360:
hope u know d same judges u want 2 b investigated upheld the elections of some APC governors...
u wud have been silent or applauded the supreme court judges if d case in rivers state had gone d oda way....isn't dat called double standard?

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by openmine(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
flokii:
it's too bad o...
when elections didn't hold in that state
in ur opinion,elections weren't held in Ogun state rite?

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by openmine(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
chimchim1:
Get lost brove. Do u remember that Peter Odili's wive is a judge in d supreme court?and a fan of APC or its candidate Dakuku but a PDP supporter? She influenced d judgement. Go and find out
Dats one person against 6 judges...so Wats ur point?
u r also forgetting dat d same peter odili's wifey was also part of the judges dat unanimously upheld d election of Ogun state governor...

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by openmine(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
EmtolalaaPRAISE:

Just shut up and sit ya ass down Jorh!

Haven't Lai made more senseless statements in the past? All the news U've been hearing n reading, hw many times did U ask for proof? Or don't U knw Vanguard can be sued for character assassination?

U just open ur mouth to talk while ur brain has packed coz of low battery! Mtschewww!

Nonsense Nairalanders
bro u even get time dey answer an already programmed talker...if d news dat been 'PMB probe former VP',dey wud start spilling deir venom without asking for the source of the info...

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Taryur3(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
flokii:
it's too bad o...

when elections didn't hold in that state
shut ur mouth.its obvious that you are not from rivers.we voted for Wike.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Innomach(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
dustmalik:

Be wary of Vanguard. I'm sure they smuggled in that statement. Don't you think Oyegun would be so foolish to make such statement in a place full of press?
Typical APC Z. When you goofs and fumble you look for an scape goat to lay the blame on.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Kiakia(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oyegun's call for the probe of the Supreme Court Justices who have delivering patterned judgments of late in political cases before them is understandable. The judgments defy logic and understanding. Rivers election which returned Wike as governor ought not to stand. The judgment of the Tribunal and Appeal Court which nullified the election of Wike reflected the actual outcome of that election and is the correct and true judgment as it pertains to that election.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by lexxylalas2(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
kingdompropty:
We shall begin with Tribunal and Appeal court judges grin.

Criminal party - APC.
God bless you for this statement..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by omoharry(f): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gr8amechi:
Today is my birthday show some love
[img]Happy birthday.
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by KanwuliaExtra: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
So. . . APC can WAIL too? grin

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by pedrilo: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
dustmalik:

the stewpidity of ur party chairman is beginning to amaze u so much dat u dnt bliv anyone can be dat foolish right?

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Cjay2020(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
BAD LOSERS.... why didnt you make such comments when judgements were in your favour

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Primakris: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oyegun has clearly told the world that APC was just causing troubles in the oil rich States of Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom because they wanted to hijack the States for their selfish interest but God did not allow it. Kudos to the Supreme Court Judges who stood their ground to deliver fair judgement.

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by favourlove1: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
psucc:
Them am sure the APC had an unholy alliance and does not have the interest of Nigeria let alone Nigerians at heart.

This is the height of stupidity.

No change is so strong as to wipe away without leaving a trace of the former.
I can't believe oyegun is saying this! Resource rich state? I said it! No wonder they wnted rivers akwaibom that bad

1 Like

Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by Gr8amechi: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
omoharry:
[img]Happy birthday.
tnx alot
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by ModiKen(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
this man is a mad man, am ashamed for him, he should be careful with what he says.

the way things are now it's obvious buhari is not in control of somethings in the country, those in control were able to influence the appeal court to give judgement in favour of apc, but weren't able to influence the supreme Court, now they are meeting buhari to make sure he exerts pressure on the supreme Court. it's obvious oyegun and his fellow apc bandits don't have the interest of this nation at heart, from the kind of statements we hear.

So its Wike, Jonathan, Mama Piss and PDP who rigged d elections in Rivers state like a day-light bank robbery that have this nation at heart or the people of Rivers state....

The election in Rivers was a total show of shame.....and the Supreme courts judgement was a shocker!

Not saying APC is made up of saints....but the supreme court should have said there shld be a rescheduled election....course d one conducted last year was just.........(can't find any other adjective to qualify it)
Re: WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges by bonechamberlain(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
ModiKen:

So its Wike, Jonathan, Mama Piss and PDP who rigged d elections in Rivers state like a day-light bank robbery that have this nation at heart or the people of Rivers state....

The election in Rivers was a total show of shame.....and the Supreme courts judgement was a shocker!

Not saying APC is made up of saints....but the supreme court should have said there shld be a rescheduled election....course d one conducted last year was just.........(can't find any other adjective to qualify it)
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) / Explosion Hits Baga Road, Maiduguri / Top 10 Most Well Trained Special Military Forces On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.