Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? (2906 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by PresVA: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

You should be able to tell...us girls need to stand by each other and not let men think they can eat their cake and have it.
Crackahus! !! grin grin grin grin

really enjoying the convo though grin
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
once again, are you male or female?
Honestly, I don't seem to remember...I just know that I like the look of your ass.

My friends may have been right afterall, I really have lesbian-tendencies. cool

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Crackhaus your cover is blown cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by crackhaus: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Crackhaus your cover is blown cheesy
Yea right...

PresVA:
Crackahus! !! grin grin grin grin

really enjoying the convo though grin
Thank you very much undecided
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Tolatutu: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
I would never confront the woman , as long as she's not a close friend or relative she owes me no loyalty. The one who owes me loyalty is my husband who took an oath with me in front of God and man. He is the one that's married and responsible for keeping his vow, if your husband is a randy goat many women do you want to keep confronting? You'll just start looking like a mad woman around town and very soon you'll earn a bad reputation sef. In fact such men will go around saying its your aggressive behavior pushing him into cheating .

Face the person you have business with and that's your spouse.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
crackhaus:

You're right, but do you honestly believe this sermon is enough to put an end to his infidelity?
Like he didn't know all this before he did it the first time?

No, I don't think it would end his cheating ways. But just in case (even by the slimmest chance it would change him), I'll tell him about himself.

Mostly though, I'd be saying it for my own piece of mind...getting my feelings off my chest and covering my own backside. So he nor anyone else (like family members) can ever say that I didn't address it with him.

But in all sincerity, I wouldn't expect him to change and certainly wouldn't trust him to change...ya know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Miami11: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2016
I will confront both,

But when confronting the woman, I will be well prepared in case she attacks me, the only reason I will confront the woman is to know her story, maybe hubby told her he was not married you never know.
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Joy1706(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2016
cococandy:
Mtchew
Lmao! Cococandy ooooooooo. This just sums it up. Fear dey catch am to even ask her husband but she get strength to deal with the side chic. Mstchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by oglalasioux(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Your husband!
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by byvan03: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Confront ke? Just let them know you are aware and move on with your life, gift them each other .
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Joy1706:

Lmao! Cococandy ooooooooo. This just sums it up. Fear dey catch am to even ask her husband but she get strength to deal with the side chic. Mstchewwwwww
Exactly
Re: If Your Husband Is Cheating With A Girl Known To You, Who Do You Confront? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
I would confront both of them in a civil manner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? / My Wife Has Started Doing Private Midnight Call / Advice Or Help On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.