Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (57217 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Psalm18: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
All of them should be sent packing as soon as they are indentified

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by coalcoal1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Youngk(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
FUNNY LESSONs TO LEARN
1.Before you stop any girl in uniform pls be careful even if you think she is just a youth corper or even girls guild.
2.This situation automatically tells you that police is your friend. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by danidee10(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
They should find them asap....and treat them accordingly.....foolish fools angry
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by megadeath: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

Obviously, NDA dismissed you because of your inability to differentiate "hole" from "whole". Well, I wish you all the best in your musical carrier.
Career......not carrier

11 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Wazhay: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good @NDA.Dehumanizing of Nigerians should stop.All these security agents who maltreats Nigerians(civilians) because they have guns and rotten ogas that protects them,should know that without guns that they can't do such to anyone including infants.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by sammyj: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
All culprit must not go unpunished especially the so called wicked cadet lady !!! angry angry shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by OAFMods: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

Obviously, NDA dismissed you because of your inability to differentiate "hole" from "whole". Well, I wish you all the best in your musical carrier.

and you do not think that could be a simple typo ?

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by cl9700: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:
NDA wasted the hole of my 5 years but it's time to blow on my music carrier

Empero1:

Lol. Pot and Kettle situation.

6 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by babafirst(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
How genuine is this tweet?Why the Nigerian Army logo and not NDA logo.The cadet could have been in the airforce or navy.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by haykinzz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
the only justice am in support of is the victim should be made to torture the female cadet the way she tortured him... shekena!
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by tosyne2much(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
NDA is deceiving themselves. Thetly don't punish soldiers who beat up civilians. Show me one ex-soldier who was dismissed for maltreating a civilian? Just one? Ever heard of such situation? This is just a window dressing measure.

The more civilians you beat, the faster you rise in rank, they more motorists you harrass with your military convoy, the more they salute you. That's the unwritten rule. Unlettered zombies in uniform.
Seconded ! cool

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by poseidon12: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
NDA is deceiving themselves. Thetly don't punish soldiers who beat up civilians. Show me one ex-soldier who was dismissed for maltreating a civilian? Just one? Ever heard of such situation? This is just a window dressing measure.

The more civilians you beat, the faster you rise in rank, they more motorists you harrass with your military convoy, the more they salute you. That's the unwritten rule. Unlettered zombies in uniform.

I think so too; just window dressing.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by adeyemik: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
babafirst:
How genuine is this tweet?Why the Nigerian Army logo and not NDA logo.The cadet could have been in the airforce or navy.

Going by the tweet of N.A., that the incident happened 2014, it means the cadets are still in NDA. The girl should be in termite 3 when it happened, meaning she should be in her final year. The other guys saying Oga this, Oga that are at the time of the incident in termite 1, so by now, they am should be in termite 3.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Guyman02: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
NDA is quota system institution which does not take the best brains into their cadre. I remember my experience there and the discrimination I suffered for being from the zone that fought the civil war.

You cannot pass the screening if your dad is not a former or serving General or a highly placed Nigerian politician.
This why the Army is faltering against Boko Haram when you groom officers like these who are not gentlemen and believe that all you need is brute force against 'bloody' civilians. The Army is a place for gentlemen as the slogan says and not for retards like these ones here who are power drunk because of the prestige of wearing the Army uniform.

Just because the man said you are beautiful, as a lady you simply ignore him or say 'Thank you' and move on.

This video is a shame on the NDA and the place needs overhaul in their recruitment process so that officers can be selected on merit.

11 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by just2endowed: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
where is the video
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by NaijaFutbol: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Yea, they produce "military leaders"
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by mAskA78(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

Obviously, NDA dismissed you because of your inability to differentiate "hole" from "whole". Well, I wish you all the best in your musical career.

so you now mean that NDA is a grammar school where English words are supposed to be spelled correctly ?
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Guyman02: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by babamajor: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
That good to hear
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Ramanto(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Deploy her to Sambisa forest where she belongs asap

4 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by JonJay: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
The NDA should investigate the issue even if it is from 2014,that lady should be in jail by now...
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Izumarock70(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Nigeria Army are over zealous, especially those cadet officers.
thats wht d zoo is known to do best
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by SmartMugu: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
What are they investigating when everything is on video. They all should be locked up.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Aremu01(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's high time
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by liquidmetall: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
pretydiva:
The officers involved should be dismissed asap. Silly sets of miscreants

They are cadets not officers..
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by ArodewilliamsT: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guyman02:
NDA is quota system institution which does not take the best brains into their cadre. I remember my experience there and the discrimination I suffered for being from the zone that fought the civil war.

You cannot pass the screening if your dad is not a former or serving General or a highly placed Nigerian politician.
This why the Army is faltering against Boko Haram when you groom officers like this who are not gentlemen and believe that all you need is brute force against 'bloody' civilians. The Army is a place for gentlemen as the slogan says and not for retards like these ones here who are power drunk because of the prestige of wearing the Army uniform.

This video is a shame on the NDA and the place needs overhaul in their recruitment process so that officers can be selected on merit.

Yes the mediocre quota system they created is now haunting them. Boko is now decimating them and making them look like boy scouts. Buhari is now lamenting about lack of Advanced military intelligence.

How can you expect the best from your officers when the only reason they are there is because their unintelligent father's became generals and then pushed their unintelligent sons into the system.

You don't take the best but you want the dull.ards you took into the army to offer the best? The self-deceit stinks to high heavens.

In a sane country, those cadets should be serving as street vendors, messengers and wheel barrow pushers, unfortunately the low Iq creatures will be saddled with protecting millions of lives by predicting attacks before they happen. Can they?

Nature will always find a way to eliminate the intellectually weak and balance out issues of imbalance in meritocracy created by the quota system. Maybe that's why Boko exists, maybe it's karma. Maybe that's why they are dying in great numbers in the NE.

6 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
What's the difference between nda and thugs

2 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Soxxy: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Excuzeme: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guyman02:

This why the Army is faltering against Boko Haram when you groom officers like these who are not gentlemen and believe that all you need is brute force against 'bloody' civilians. The Army is a place for gentlemen as the slogan says and not for retards like these ones here who are power drunk because of the prestige of wearing the Army uniform.

Just because the man said you are beautiful, as a lady you simply ignore him or say 'Thank you' and move on.

Thanks for your great words.
I feel ashamed, reading that statement where you made allusion to "being from the zone that fought the civil war"!
That is the worst thing that can happen to a Cadet or serving officer. That war was over 50yrs ago and it should have been a forgotten episode by now..... not t mention inputting it into the military command.
The Military is for camaraderie and its one family because the soldier who dodges/takes a bullet for you, could have come from any zone of the country.
My own junior brother is a full Colonel in the NA and he has stories of how gallant officers sacrifice their life, for fellow soldiers without thinking about where they come from!

One thing he always say is that[b] "The strength of the Military is in its DISCIPLINE, GENTLENESS TOWARDS and TRUST it enjoys from UNARMED CIVILIANS.[/b].

Those cadets are a betrayal to military values and l want to believe that the heirachy will "do something to recover 'confidence and trust' of the populace.

Brutalising civilians, especially without reason, is never part of military doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by naijapips02: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
cl9700:

Lol. Pot and Kettle situation.

grin you go fear musical.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.