Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (57215 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by armadeo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Humblesam:

Can't just believe this! Dat girl is just a cadet for crying out loud,I bet you she will be dismissed with immediate effect because she was not taught that and no instructor will teach you to bully or maltreat any civilian, some people just have this demi-god attitude in them before joining the job. I've bn in the service for years now and I've not raised my hand on any civilian before. It's just a privilege to serve your people, the civilians and not to fight them.
What she did was a slap to the Academy and surely her stay in the academy has come to an end. It's very unfortunate.

Many peeps don't know how the system works. That girl's career is over. they won't make no is about it just quietly bounce her. Cos it's still a shame to them. This is an officer in training for gods sake.

Her own don be. She'll think back to that day with regrets

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by holyfather(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
NDA is just deceiving themselves. They don't punish soldiers who beat up civilians. Show me one ex-soldier who was dismissed for maltreating a civilian. Just one. Ever heard of such situation? This is just a window dressing measure.

The more civilians you beat, the faster you rise in rank, the more motorists you harrass with your military convoy, the more they salute you. That's the unwritten rule. Unlettered zombies in uniform.

wait a minute,for beating a civilian they should what?
dismiss a soldier? shocked
you've got to be kidding.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2016
If NDA board gets her data and platoon she is going to be dismissed from the Academy with immediate effect. It happened to one of my regular in our final year and he was not spared even though his father was a Brigadier General.

2 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by henrybomb(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=esmeralda1 post=42615156]Where are the tweets?

Military beating up civilians no be today e don tey.
They can only compensate d victim but that they will discipline their person is a lie, the lady they almost killed sm yrs agoago we didn't hear what they did to the culprit

U r right jare
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by henrybomb(m): 12:32am On Feb 05, 2016
NDA is just deceiving themselves. They don't punish soldiers who beat up civilians. Show me one ex-soldier who was dismissed for maltreating a civilian. Just one. Ever heard of such situation? This is just a window dressing measure.

The more civilians you beat, the faster you rise in rank, the more motorists you harrass with your military convoy, the more they salute you. That's the unwritten rule. Unlettered zombies in uniform.
No one
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2016
esmeralda1:
Where are the tweets?

Military beating up civilians no be today e don tey.
They can only compensate d victim but that they will discipline their person is a lie, the lady they almost killed sm yrs agoago we didn't hear what they did to the culprit
As long as it is NDA they must dismiss her. She can only go free if she is alredy in ssrvice but as long as she still a cadet she must dance it.

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:41am On Feb 05, 2016
She can escape the wrath of Army, Navy and Airforce but she can never escape the wrath of NDA watch and see. If her identity is discovered NDA must surely dismiss her.

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
She can escape the wrath of Army, Navy and Airforce but she can never escape the wrath of NDA watch and see. If her identity is discovered NDA must surely dismiss her.
boss you gallant oo! @profile pics

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by 2mNaira: 3:30am On Feb 05, 2016
Humblesam:

Can't just believe this! Dat girl is just a cadet for crying out loud,I bet you she will be dismissed with immediate effect because she was not taught that and no instructor will teach you to bully or maltreat any civilian, some people just have this demi-god attitude in them before joining the job. I've bn in the service for years now and I've not raised my hand on any civilian before. It's just a privilege to serve your people, the civilians and not to fight them.
What she did was a slap to the Academy and surely her stay in the academy has come to an end. It's very unfortunate.

I wish I could believe u.

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Humblesam:

Who taught them that huh? It's not every thread here that one suppose to contribute because at the long run you will end up exposing your depth of ignorance in that thread.
Just read,learn if you so desire and then close it. Stop generalising what you know nothing about thereby deceiving and confusing the gullible ones.
If I can judge you by your write up here, then you just showed you know absolutely NOTHING about NDA and the NA as a whole. Pls stop typing a bit and do more of reading here,that will surely pay you.

Oga soja
U cant blame him or anyone else for their thoughts
Its not as if they woke up and started fabricating stories
majority of the people here are saying the same thing
and they dont know each other so you cant say its a conspiracy
In fact we have had some of Ur army boneheads come here and express their dislike
for bloody civilians
people's interaction with men in uniform mostly ends in conflict
and we dont have a right to talk. you report nothing gets done
except you know one high ranking officer
Its the same evrywhere please spare us
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by ukandi1(m): 5:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Hizzy:
NDA wasted the hole of my 5 years but it's time to blow on my music carrier

Pls give us something different from MAN llke Woman, and I love u thing. Create ur brand . Gudluck wit it.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by numen(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Empero1:

Obviously, NDA dismissed you because of your inability to differentiate "hole" from "whole". Well, I wish you all the best in your musical career.

Very Callow
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Wolfbrother(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2016
holyfather:

wait a minute,for beating a civilian they should what?
dismiss a soldier? shocked
you've got to be kidding.

They have no discipline , if they can do this with the small power they have , imagine what they will do when they get more . The nigerian army has no regard for human rights

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Humblesam(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2016
armadeo:

Many peeps don't know how the system works. That girl's career is over. they won't make no is about it just quietly bounce her. Cos it's still a shame to them. This is an officer in training for gods sake.

Her own don be. She'll think back to that day with regrets

Sadly many of our people are just so ignorant of this system that one has to wonder if they are typing from mar. No one supports that girl's action and her case is a dismissed one. People don't even know that some cadets in their final year get dismissed for smoking or taking hard drugs,cheating in the exam,how much more dragging the Academy name to the mud. Please guys should give credit to the system a bit. It's not that bad as portrait here.

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Humblesam(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oga soja
U cant blame him or anyone else for their thoughts
Its not as if they woke up and started fabricating stories
majority of the people here are saying the same thing
and they dont know each other so you cant say its a conspiracy
In fact we have had some of Ur army boneheads come here and express their dislike
for bloody civilians
people's interaction with men in uniform mostly ends in conflict
and we dont have a right to talk. you report nothing gets done
except you know one high ranking officer
Its the same evrywhere please spare us

In every organization you will agree with me that they are some undisciplined heads likewise the Army.
But when people like you start spreading and taking bad about the entire army when a cadet that is not even a full personnel commit an offence,why won't the gullible ones here believe you and continue spreading those lies. Some people's hatred for the Arny is becoming unbelievable. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by akpur1(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Hizzy:
Oh boy even me my na last year the straw finnaly broke the camels back at kaduna screening
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Humblesam(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
mnairaland:

I wish I could believe u.

Am sorry it won't even change anything even if you believe me. The milk has already been spilled.
Keep holding on to what you believe bro,it's allowed.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Guyman02: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
Patience Jonathan brought women to our academy and they started maltreating innocent nigerians and also misbehaving.... Patience Welldone.

She didnt ask them to molest the same tax payers that pay their salaries. She fought for the right of women to be admitted as regular combatants into NDA
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Oic22: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2016
Jay Jay is a young talented singer and the CEO of O.I.C records. The fast rising pop sensation just dropped a new single "feel am" produced by Bobo bee lori beat under O.I.C records. Check it out and you will surely not be disappointed. The much anticipated track is up for download on https://my.notjustok.com/p/jayfeelam
God bless you.

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Jesusloveyou: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

that was before, change has come

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2016
ukandi1:

Pls give us something different from MAN llke Woman, and I love u thing. Create ur brand . Gudluck wit it.
I will exactly that but first I have to get the audience attention with bounce after that I will start to make everlasting SONGS
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2016
winkmart:

Send me link to ur song
I just recorded quality and great songs but because of ban add me on what's app so I can share all my songs links to you 08153779260
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by ElCapone(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Hizzy:
broz are u joking. Dem no gree u do pop abi wetin happen?
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Faculty14(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Humblesam:

Who taught them that huh? It's not every thread here that one suppose to contribute because at the long run you will end up exposing your depth of ignorance in that thread.
Just read,learn if you so desire and then close it. Stop generalising what you know nothing about thereby deceiving and confusing the gullible ones.
If I can judge you by your write up here, then you just showed you know absolutely NOTHING about NDA and the NA as a whole. Pls stop typing a bit and do more of reading here,that will surely pay you.
I may not know a lot about the NA
But I knw a lot about international military standards..the NA has little or no regard for the civil populace
I can say this anywea until there is a change in the system
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by clickwtB(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Several female soldiers and soldiers female children are looking for toasters/suitors,all in vain instead of appreciating a nice comment/apparisal,if no molesting but responded with human right abuse!!!
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by armadeo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Faculty14:
I may not know a lot about the NA
But I knw a lot about international military standards..the NA has little or no regard for the civil populace
I can say this anywea until there is a change in the system

I still believe that your attitude towards our uniformed fellow Nigerians speaks a lot.

Agreed we have a lot of imbeciles tainting the sacredness of the uniform but we still have to give those who are repping a chance.

I assure you that girls career is over. I know how the NDA works. I have seen people kicked out on the night of Pop. People with big names attached to them

We need to know our rights and also understand the individual you are dealing with may not be your intellectual mate and is used to dealing with petty folks.

Answer them properly and they won't bug you. Speaking from personal experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Faculty14(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2016
armadeo:

I still believe that your attitude towards our uniformed fellow Nigerians speaks a lot.

Agreed we have a lot of imbeciles tainting the sacredness of the uniform but we still have to give those who are repping a chance.

I assure you that girls career is over. I know how the NDA works. I have seen people kicked out on the night of Pop. People with big names attached to them

We need to know our rights and also understand the individual you are dealing with may not be your intellectual mate and is used to dealing with petty folks.

Answer them properly and they won't bug you. Speaking from personal experience.
hmm tanx boss for the clarity
I must admit it pains me a lot when I see innocent civilians been treated like trash by uniform personnel tho some might be guilty for whatsoever crime the committed..the police should handle such issue not military men
P.s I have mad love for the Nigerian armed forces, I even follow one of the biggest military thread here on NL..a thread by Henry 140 and a frequent user of beegeagles blog
I wish more could be done concerning civil/military relations in this country.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Godbest(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
It is unfortunate that this kind of thing happened to the civilians and coincidentally they are all women. However, this group wants to sympathize with the victim of been manhandled by unruly soldiers. But in as much as this kind of ugly incident happened, we should not generalised and calls our gallant soldiers all sort of names, we shall remember that in every society we can't have 100% cent and even among the cent, they are not equal in behaviour and characters, and i think everywhere there are good ones and bad ones.
Nigerian Military as we knew is a professional organization and would not condone or encourage this kind of indiscipline. We should recalled that just of recent, we read on papers that there was an establishment of civil-military unit in all military units for the purpose of enhancing good civil-military relationship. We also made to understand through papers also, some of the errant soldiers who carried out this unruly behaviour to the civilians where sanctioned and some even lost their job.
Therefore people should not generalized because of the conduct of two or few people on uniform to condemned the uniform for all those wearing it, knowing fully their sacralises in all over the place for us to stay in peace is enormous. The organizations called on all Nigerians especially in this critical time to encourage men and women in uniform to perform optimally in keeping our nation safe against criminals and impunity.
We are not justifying what they did was wrong, but it should not be use as blackmail on all fine officers and men and other security agents who make us sleep well while they are on vigil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.