Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man (57214 Views)

Army Cadet Dies One Week To His Passing Out Parade. Photo / LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by winkmart: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:
NDA wasted the hole of my 5 years but it's time to blow on my music carrier

Send me link to ur song
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by BRAV0O(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
pretydiva:
The officers involved should be dismissed asap. Silly sets of miscreants
dismissed asap so u can go help them finish their un-finished business in sambisa abi ? SoRry ma'am it doesn't work that way...
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Faculty14(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
koboko69:
When i saw the video....i simply said, she has bought it.....

She must really have a powerful general to escape being expelled.

she's not going to be expelled
Expect more of this from other cadets and recruits
The Nigerian military has little or no regard for the civilian populace..this is what they r taught in their various academy and depot..
They problem is the system..change the system
And you'll get proper disciplined and well mannered cadets and recruits

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

English prof.. Are you better that Woke Soyinka?

Abey go joor..all this na garagara....if you are that Good we should have been hearing you name on Radio or see you on TV.

At least I am sure Nigeria need someone now to work on our Budget as all effort to window dress it has all failed.. .so where are you.. ??

Who's behind this handle you quoted? Chop knuckle! Well, I didn't call out the guy to disparage him, no, instead I did so that he can take correction and become better a better person, just like every other responsible person out there wishes to. I, for one, I don't have monopoly of knowledge and wisdom, so I learn through corrections too. For the wise, mistake/failure is not a sign of ignorance, but an act of perfection.

Once more, I say to you that since this is faceless forum, one may not be too sure about who's behind a particular handle, therefore it's a bad idea for anyone to assume that every member of this forum is a nobody in reality. All the same, I wish you all the best.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

Who's behind this handle you quoted? Chop knuckle! Well, I didn't call out the guy to disparage him, no, instead I did so that he can take correction and become better a better person, just like every other responsible person out there wishes to. I, for one, I don't have monopoly of knowledge and wisdom, so I learn through corrections too. For the wise, mistake/failure is not a sign of ignorance, but an act of perfection.

Once more, I say to you that since this is faceless forum, one may not be too sure about who's behind a particular handle, therefore it's a bad idea for anyone to assume that every member of this forum is a nobody in reality. All the same, I wish you all the best.

It OK, I understand and I'm not the type to underestimate the anyone here.. .but I also have issues with people who go about correcting errors instead of contributing to the common burning issue being debated as Nigeria is about to go to ashes and only the long sighted have seen where we are heading and if we continue this course a very big Rock has been predicted to be in that direction. ..

Sometimes phones autocorrection keys can embarrass someone and you should always put that into account before correcting.

Once again I understand your views and they are genuine..
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Bigtoto(f): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:
cheesy hahaha!!
Weren't you serious about the course?.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by akigbemaru: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
nigerian army reacts
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by RaptorX: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Faculty14:
The Nigerian military has little or no regard for the civilian populace..this is what they r taught in their various academy and depot..
Nigerian soldiers are probably the most undisciplined, ill mannered, poorly trained on military civil relations I have ever seen. And in terms of capabilities compared to other advanced militaries they are a sorry joke of a military. In most advanced nations you don't even see soldiers roaming aimlessly like they do in Nigeria, the police is the face of law and order and the ultimate authority not soldiers. If I ever become the president of Nigeria I put this clowns in their place once and for all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by koboko69: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Faculty14:

What do u know about the Nigerian Army?

Teaching me my job?
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by hedonistic: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guyman02:
NDA is quota system institution which does not take the best brains into their cadre. I remember my experience there and the discrimination I suffered for being from the zone that fought the civil war.

You cannot pass the screening if your dad is not a former or serving General or a highly placed Nigerian politician.
This why the Army is faltering against Boko Haram when you groom officers like these who are not gentlemen and believe that all you need is brute force against 'bloody' civilians. The Army is a place for gentlemen as the slogan says and not for retards like these ones here who are power drunk because of the prestige of wearing the Army uniform.

Just because the man said you are beautiful, as a lady you simply ignore him or say 'Thank you' and move on.

This video is a shame on the NDA and the place needs overhaul in their recruitment process so that officers can be selected on merit.

I hold the entire Nigerian Military in disgust because I know exactly what you're talking about. A bunch of useless bastards and weaklings who got their jobs through connections and such (same for commissioned and non-commissioned).

There is hardly one officer or recruit in the Nigerian Army who got their job by merit or whose motive for joining the Military is genuine service or patriotism.

They are mostly misguided imbeciles who feel validated by the mere fact that, by virtue of their connection, they can put on uniforms and then oppress innocent civilians. No dignity no discipline, no restraint, no professionalism, no ethics, no knowledge of what Rules of Engagement means, nothing. That's why we have such an ineffectual and useless armed forces.

*spits*

5 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Faculty14(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
koboko69:

What do u know about the Nigerian Army?

Teaching me my job?
well for the records
I know u guys have little or no regard for the civillian populace
Y'all see yourself's as demi gods
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by troy20(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

Obviously, NDA dismissed you because of your inability to differentiate "hole" from "whole". Well, I wish you all the best in your musical career.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Faculty14(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
RaptorX:
Nigerian soldiers are probably the most undisciplined, ill mannered, poorly trained on military civil relations I have ever seen. And in terms of capabilities compared to other advanced militaries they are a sorry joke of a military. In most advanced nations you don't even see soldiers roaming aimlessly like they do in Nigeria, the police is the face of law and order and the ultimate authority not soldiers. If I ever become the president of Nigeria I put this clowns in their place once and for all.
they so suck at it
They treat the civil populace lyk crap!
How can you win a fight when you're not at peace with the people ure supposed to protect
No wonder they war against Bh still lingers on
A true soldier carries out his duty with respect and dignity

2 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Carlmax(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

Quote me! You are a proud Nobody. Ridiculing someone for omitting an "m" shame on you.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Carlmax:

Quote me! You are a proud Nobody. Ridiculing someone for omitting an "m" shame on you.

I don't join issues with slowpokes like you. However, before I leave you to your ignorance, let me tell you that your father in his right frame of mind will not dare me in reality least of you airhead. Pauper vamoose.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Carlmax(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Empero1:

I don't join issues with slowpokes like you. However, before I leave you to your ignorance, let me tell you that your father in his right frame of mind will not dare me in reality least of you airhead. Pauper vamoose.

You've got a problem it's called "superiority complex" go see a shrink... I.D.I.OT!
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by gogodaye(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ahh.....gullible Nigerians fall for the same old trick the military plays when it struggles in a civility in asking 'bloody'old civilians to face their front and mind their own matter........
I remember about the last quarter of 2014, viral pictorial evidence equally popped up showing fresh cadets unleashed by their instructors at the NDA Kaduna frog jumping civilian motorists.......with the DHQ through the then defense Spokesperson Gen Chris Olukolade promising that they'll investigate and punish the culprits.....
Damn it every Soldier cum.military personnel in Nigeria had done this.......it is ingrained into them....

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by lumeneng22: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Unknown Cadet like fela will put it.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
NDA is just deceiving themselves. They don't punish soldiers who beat up civilians. Show me one ex-soldier who was dismissed for maltreating a civilian. Just one. Ever heard of such situation? This is just a window dressing measure.

The more civilians you beat, the faster you rise in rank, the more motorists you harrass with your military convoy, the more they salute you. That's the unwritten rule. Unlettered zombies in uniform.
man, you have said it all. When these guys do crazy stuff, their superiors are happy and commend them for causing trouble. It sort of makes them feel powerful, fulfilled and invincible.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by obidaddy: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
You just said my mind, quota system and federal character has finished this country. I too worked hard to get in only to discover that brilliance and passion is the least requirement to get in.

NDA is quota system institution which does not take the best brains into their cadre. I remember my experience there and the discrimination I suffered for being from the zone that fought the civil war.

You cannot pass the screening if your dad is not a former or serving General or a highly placed Nigerian politician.
This why the Army is faltering against Boko Haram when you groom officers like these who are not gentlemen and believe that all you need is brute force against 'bloody' civilians. The Army is a place for gentlemen as the slogan says and not for retards like these ones here who are power drunk because of the prestige of wearing the Army uniform.

Just because the man said you are beautiful, as a lady you simply ignore him or say 'Thank you' and move on.

This video is a shame on the NDA and the place needs overhaul in their recruitment process so that officers can be selected on merit.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Emma1Oj(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
The Nigeria army i kn will not do anytin to that lady. i was sooo angry when i watched that video. is there anytin wrong for one to say u r beautiful? the men friend of that lady shld start running for there precious life,because she is Neva a wife material.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
lol..these dayz anything can trend...Badluck fr them...d proud modafucker bloody mere cadet videoing shud b given his own punishment also#DigitalAge
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Humblesam(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
NDA is just deceiving themselves. They don't punish soldiers who beat up civilians. Show me one ex-soldier who was dismissed for maltreating a civilian. Just one. Ever heard of such situation? This is just a window dressing measure.

The more civilians you beat, the faster you rise in rank, the more motorists you harrass with your military convoy, the more they salute you. That's the unwritten rule. Unlettered zombies in uniform.
My brother,NDA is just a military school not the Nigerian Army. Not all soldiers work in NDA. FYI, NDA is situated in Kaduna and you hardly find a soldier working in NDA misbehaving and is caught manhandling or brutalizing any responsible civilian,regardless of the offence if any,that will ever go unpunished, never.
Sometimes,out of fear makes us think we don't have right whatsoever to report any soldier found wanting to the appropriate authority. Everyone is equal before the law.
Soldiers are not taught to harm or molest neither to bully the civilians but to protect them.
Am not saying this just for saying sake, am by God's grace i am a military Instructor in the Academy for some years now and I must confess, the Army has really made a disciplined man out of me.
Soldiers are nice people, make friends with them,get to know them and you'll change your mindset about them cuz what you don't know......you know the rest. Peace.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Humblesam(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Faculty14:

Who taught them that huh? It's not every thread here that one suppose to contribute because at the long run you will end up exposing your depth of ignorance in that thread.
Just read,learn if you so desire and then close it. Stop generalising what you know nothing about thereby deceiving and confusing the gullible ones.
If I can judge you by your write up here, then you just showed you know absolutely NOTHING about NDA and the NA as a whole. Pls stop typing a bit and do more of reading here,that will surely pay you.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by AJOT99(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Yes the mediocre quota system they created is now haunting them. Boko is now decimating them and making them look like boy scouts. Buhari is now lamenting about lack of Advanced military intelligence.

How can you expect the best from your officers when the only reason they are there is because their unintelligent father's became generals and then pushed their unintelligent sons into the system.

You don't take the best but you want the dull.ards you took into the army to offer the best? The self-deceit stinks to high heavens.

In a sane country, those cadets should be serving as street vendors, messengers and wheel barrow pushers, unfortunately theylow Iq creatures will be saddled with protecting millions of lives by predicting attacks before they happen. Can they?

Nature will always find a way to eliminate the intellectually weak and balance out issues of imbalance created by the quota system. Maybe that's wht Boko exists, maybe it's karma. Maybe that's why they are dying in great numbers in the NE.

U are right!
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Humblesam(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
gogodaye:
Ahh.....gullible Nigerians fall for the same old trick the military plays when it struggles in a civility in asking 'bloody'old civilians to face their front and mind their own matter........
I remember about the last quarter of 2014, viral pictorial evidence equally popped up showing fresh cadets unleashed by their instructors at the NDA Kaduna frog jumping civilian motorists.......with the DHQ through the then defense Spokesperson Gen Chris Olukolade promising that they'll investigate and punish the culprits.....
Damn it every Soldier cum.military personnel in Nigeria had done this.......it is ingrained into them....

Can't just believe this! Dat girl is just a cadet for crying out loud,I bet you she will be dismissed with immediate effect because she was not taught that and no instructor will teach you to bully or maltreat any civilian, some people just have this demi-god attitude in them before joining the job. I've bn in the service for years now and I've not raised my hand on any civilian before. It's just a privilege to serve your people, the civilians and not to fight them.
What she did was a slap to the Academy and surely her stay in the academy has come to an end. It's very unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:

O boy you know understand this my quote I wasn't expelled from NDA
I wrote their entrance exams for complete 5 years I wasn't admitted even with my jamb high score
what is the arm forces selection board that was screwing thing up? Or their entrance exam?

1 Like

Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by doskie(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

dont be too sure my fellow compatriot.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by hexy40: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hizzy:
ooooookkk no mind them
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by doskie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Emma1Oj:
The Nigeria army i kn will not do anytin to that lady. i was sooo angry when i watched that video. is there anytin wrong for one to say u r beautiful? the men friend of that lady shld start running for there precious life,because she is Neva a wife material.
she will soon be the one looking for men. soldiers hardly ever marry themselves. and its a miracle for a soldier woman to get married. and that doesn't prevent them from been humans. loneliness will set in at a particular age. and she will think back and regret planning her whole life around such a transient glory rather than a realistic approach to this life. she is a fool.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Patience Jonathan brought women to our academy and they started maltreating innocent nigerians and also misbehaving.... Patience Welldone.
Re: Defense Academy Reacts To The Video Of Female Army Cadet Beating A Man by tiredface: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
BOKO BOYS KICK THEIR BOTT AND THEY TURN THEIR ANGER ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984 / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.