Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (88251 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2007
do u want motta or Frank him self
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Radiant(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2007
Rofl. . . grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2007
haaa Damy u nor fear o angry sad

i need only eto and wonder boy cheesy

you can keep the rest . .

Thuram looks like their grandpapa grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by PDF: 9:55pm On May 10, 2007
Barca fans! You have more to worry about this season.

Who would have imagined that a 5-2 first leg advantage could be overturned by Getafe?

What went wrong? Missing players? The substitutions?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 10:02pm On May 10, 2007
chei!!!
that was bad o shocked shocked shocked

Radiant where are you o
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2007
anybody want Deco of barca cos top secret, Deco might be leave very soon.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2007
Henry is in on is way to barca, ho la la tongue tongue shocked shocked

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Damy(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2007
this is a better opportunity for Eto to realy shine along side with the former world footballer and Arsenal Igwe.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 1:31am On Jun 24, 2007
Wishful thinking! Too much of everything is bad! Barca is bound to self-destruct!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2007
Amen!! lipsrsealed cool grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Iman3(m): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2007
[b]Ivorian midfielder Yaya Toure is expected to join Spanish giants Barcelona within the next 48 hours.
The 24-year-old arrived in Barcelona on Sunday to finalise the details of a move from French club Monaco.
"It's a great opportunity for me because Barca are one of the best teams in the world," the 24-year-old told Barca TV.
"It is a big step forward for me to come to Barcelona.
"They play great football in the Spanish league,  I want to play for Barca."

Spanish newspapers report that Barcelona will wrap up the signing of the France-based player by Tuesday.
Barcelona are said to have agreed terms with his club Monaco as well as his agent, Dmitri Selluyk.
"Toure's deal could be concluded very soon," Barca president Joan Laporta said.
"We would like to present our supporters a new signing as soon as possible.
"We are very close, but sometimes the minor details take the longest to agree to."
Toure is expected to cut short his holidays in Ivory Coast for medical at the Nou Camp on Monday.
According to the reports, personal terms have already been struck, with the midfielder agreeing a four-year Barca contract worth US$2.8 million-a-season.

Toure, who is the younger brother of Arsenal defender Kolo Toure, joined Monaco from Olympiakos last year.
He is ranked as one of the most promising defensive midfielders in Europe.
Barcelona are bidding to strengthen their side after losing out to arch-rivals Real Madrid in the title race.[/b]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/6235036.stm
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 1:05am On Jun 25, 2007
again!!! shocked shocked

I bet it, this would only destroy Barca the more tongue

BTW, whats the latest on Deco cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 1:07am On Jun 25, 2007
Jounalist I-Man grin

going all over posting links cheesy tongue

@ Barca why Yaya angry cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Akolawole(m): 1:31am On Jun 25, 2007
kitaun:

again!!! shocked shocked

I bet it, this would only destroy Barca the more tongue

Let them continue.

Their problem is defence and goalkeeper nothing else.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Iman3(m): 1:53am On Jun 25, 2007
Akolawole:

Let them continue.
Their problem is defence and goalkeeper nothing else.

They are definitely looking to strenghten their defence.They have been linked with CHRISTIAN CHIVU.I heard also that they intend to be playing with 2 holding midfielders in front of the back 4.

Forget Ronaldinho,Messi,Henry and Etoo.The person you should be looking out for next season is the Mexican prodigy, GIOVANNI DOS SANTOS.

He may be promoted to first team place next season-http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=320806.Believe me,he is a bigger prospect than Messi!

BTW, whats the latest on Deco
Won't be surprised if they sell him.Even Xavi will be struggling to get a starting place and between Deco and Xavi,I'm sure Barca will rather sell Deco.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Iman3(m): 12:30am On Jun 28, 2007
kitaun:

BTW, whats the latest on Deco cheesy

It seems Barca are willing to offload Deco in exchange for Lampard

[b]From being the most aggressive club in the transfer market in recent seasons, Chelsea will find themselves in the uncomfortable position of having to fight off bids for Frank Lampard, one of their most influential performers, over the coming weeks. Barcelona are determined to take the England midfield player to the Nou Camp and will test José Mourinho’s resolve with a £15 million bid.

The Catalan club have made it their priority to sign Lampard after deciding that Deco is surplus to requirements. Barcelona have signalled their intentions to regain the Spanish title and Champions League next season by signing Thierry Henry, the forward, for £16.2 million from Arsenal and Yaya Touré, the midfield player, for £6 million from AS Monaco.

Despite Lampard’s status at Stamford Bridge, Barcelona are optimistic that Chelsea will listen to their offer because Lampard has only two years remaining on his contract. They hope to finance the deal by offloading Deco to Inter Milan. However, there remains the intriguing possibility that Barcelona will offer Chelsea the Portugal midfield player in a swap-plus-cash deal.

Deco rose to prominence at the hub of Mourinho’s FC Porto team, who won the Champions League three years ago and the Portuguese coach has praised his former player on a number of occasions.[/b]

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premiership/chelsea/article1996697.ece
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2007
Lampard? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even Julius Berger wont buy him!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kitaun(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2007
@Davidylan

even my local club in Ajegunle cant buy him grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by romeo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2007
Go Barca!!! Goooooooooooooo
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2007
Romeo u see BARCA will crush their bones tomorrow in el classico BARCA 3 -0 goals from iniesta eto gudjohnson grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by romeo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2007
You be correct guy my friend!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2007
y does rijkaard have problem jst choosin d right selection, we have d players, jst for him 2 choose is a problem apart from d fact that he's tactically deficient
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2007
u see rijkaard and the players are predictable wen it comes to barcas style of play that is the problem we need to change patern of play if his is done we will win the league wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:38am On Dec 29, 2007
i dont tink style of play is the problem, even if people can predict your style, for you to be a great team, u hav to do it so well that the opposing team knows what is comin but they still cant stop it. even if we change to 442 or any other formation, useless players will stil prove they are useless and rijkaard would stil make useless decisions, startin iniesta on d right, unfit deco, useless marquez and al sorts
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2007
see if u are predictable then u are stoppable but 1000% sure we will win the league .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IBIPHIL(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2007
If u like be 1000000% sure!, RealMADRID shall win the league again, Hala MADRID.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2007
just watch when zaragoza beats u at home 2-1 grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2007
u see barca fans be rest assured that we will win the league,the squard needs to gel together,and also pray no injury smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2007
i just dey vex for that henry guy, he tinks football is jst easy in spain
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2007
barca are are looking for a dm when yaya as gone for ANC
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2007
barca are are looking for a dm when yaya as gone for ANC
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:26am On Jan 10, 2008
the way the team plays nowadays is very disturbing, its very irritating seeing giovanni, henry and co walking on the pitch

rijkaard has really lost it,

who saw the sevilla match

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.