Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87795 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Paul7285(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
Hey, fellow Cule's! Here is the FC Barcelona club Anthem:

http://www.fc-barcelone.com/hymnefcbarcelone.mp3

I will try and post the words sometime tomorrow.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 4:14am On Mar 01, 2008
we messed up against valencia, missed too many chances but i love our mentality now, henry is stil not ready 4 me
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by deola1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2008
i dont know what da hell is wrong with my barcelona. Yaya Toure is not just a good midfielder for barca i dont know why Rijkaard is holding on to him may be because Marquez is injured. I hate Yaya, i hate himmm undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2008
deola1:

i don't know what da hell is wrong with my barcelona. Yaya Toure is not just a good midfielder for barca i don't know why Rijkaard is holding on to him may be because Marquez is injured. I hate Yaya, i hate himmm undecided

why na sad he is a very good central midfielder sad

i still wished we had signed him and you are here hating on him sad
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by deola1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2008
why won't i? he can't prove himself he's such a waste of cash
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2008
but he has been impressive for Barca so far sad

stop hating on him . hate Dinho grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by McOmo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2008
DOWN WITH EVIL !

DOWN WITH BARCA !  grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by deola1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2008
muki
na2
but he has been impressive for Barca so far

stop hating on him . hate Dinho

Dinho? never

Mc Omo
DOWN WITH EVIL !

DOWN WITH BARCA !

u dey run mental
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2008
well stop hating on Yaya o sad he is my luff grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by woodboi(m): 12:56am On Mar 24, 2008
barca for life how dreams is still sure
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2008
Barca is now just 4 points off from Madrid. We beat Valladolid while Madrid lost 2-3 at home to Valencia. Well I've forgiven Valencia for beating us in the Kings Cup grin.

The Cup loss may really not be all that bad as we can still make a double. But, now is when we need the real Ronaldinho more than ever. He really needs to get motivated again. Form comes and goes but real class is eternal, and of course MESSI!!! The boy should go to his village and get insurance against injury. grin I can recommend someone in my own villa if he doesn't have.

We just have to beat Madrid in the Bernabeu.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by deola1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2008
mukina2
well stop hating on Yaya o he is my luff

ok but grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by deola1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
he's worthless
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by nayalee(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
BARCA 4 EVER, 1ST TIMER

I THINK OUR PROBS IS DEFENCE AND ALSO AN STRONG DEFENSIVE 4 BT NT ATTACKING 4. AF FOR YAYA THE BEST SIGNING IN THE YEAR, INIESTA THE BEST OUTSTANDING BARCA PLAYA SO FAR
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by doyin13(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2008
I want to get the opinion of Barca fans on my opinion on the Barca defence.

I do agree with the fans who think the defence is the problem of the team. . .But I argue not in the traditional sense
of conceding goals but in aiding the attack.

When Barca was winning the Champions League and two league titles, the right and left backs, Belletti, Van Bronckhorst and Silvinho
were creative attacking full backs. Their replacements Zambrotta and Abidal less so. And this has been to the detriment of the attacking game
which was the bedrock of the success of the team in those glory years.

What do you guys think?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2008
@doyin
Nice topic. I think the defence is really good, the best in some time. They've conceded the fewest goals in la liga so far. They don't look as good attacking simply because our attack and midfield are not what they used to be. Toure is a good player. But he's like Essien, strong on the tackle but boring. He should go to Chelsea. Marquez or Edmilson were not as strong but linked the defence with the attack much better.

The REAL problem of Barca this year is Ronaldinho. Something de worry the guy. He's just a shadow of himself. There are rumours he'll be allowed to go at the end of the season. When he was fit, any defending on the right looked good coming up simply because Ronaldinho was there. I love Ronaldinho but if he's not happy let the bobo go. I'll enjoy watching him anywhere else(except Madrid) if he plays like before.

@nayalee
Iniesta and Xavi are by far the most consistent Barca players this season. They are the one giving the team consistency with an erratic Dinho and an injured Messi. Its as though they never get injured *knocking desk hard*
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2008
HI GuySSSS am back,so many things have happened to barca this season,when i watch barca played betis mennn our players are gone already,my point is that WE WILL NOT WIN ANY THING THIs SEASON.i pray shalke04 beat us becos i we scale through man u will dismantle us into peices.i which rijkaard to stay, menn i pity the poor coach the guy fo done see am say our defence get problem and should have arranged it.i must say the players are the problem of them selfs.i which u subsequent barca fans a happy tropyless season. A shame to ussss.LAI-LAI i will like to air from u cry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by PoDeep(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2008
Yo, Barça suckers, watch out for Man U(If they beat Roma), they'll run ur defence down. Really.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2008
I know that is what u will say BUTHEAD,hehe a liverpool fan is on the makingwhat is your real name poop NARROW,my guy go una forum go post we tin u like for there we no day do ROTATION POLICY for here grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by presido1: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2008
Po Deep:

Yo, Barça suckers, watch out for Manchester United(If they beat Roma), they'll run your defence down. Really.
They should try to win them germans first, ma boys will run dem raggad come that day(Home and Away).
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by McOmo(m): 12:59am On Mar 31, 2008
sh@t team . . .sh@t supporters tongue

another trophyless season for Barca grin

I said it right from the word GO that this season will be disastrous for Barca . . .bunch of fools cool

u keep Valdes in post and u think he amounts to nada

u got Henry from Arsenal . . .same person that left his [b]Igwe[ phenomenon/b] at Highbury . . .even Highbury is long forgotten grin

where is Dinho . . .the so much touted OMO-AIYE shocked grin bloody idiot that turned himself into a fashion parade sonofabitch cool angry

oh MESSI oh MESSI . . .I cry for u MESSI cry cry save for ur diving antics I like u but shey na me talk say make too dey display wey dey make dem break ur legs tongue grin

Puyol ? abeg wey dat boy wey dem dey call Uche again grin grin bad boi grin

Abidal how does this boi make the French team ahead of Evra and Clichy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2008
sh@t team . . .sh@t supporters Tongue

another trophyless season for Barca

@MC , Does that remind you of any team? One that has been trophyless in 3 league seasons.

I said it right from the word GO that this season will be disastrous for Barca . . .bunch of fools Cool

u keep Valdes in post and u think he amounts to nada Huh

u got Henry from Arsenal . . .same person that left his [b]Igwe[ phenomenon/b] at Highbury . . .even Highbury is long forgotten Grin

where is Dinho . . .the so much touted OMO-AIYE Shocked Grin bloody idiot that turned himself into a fashion parade sonofabitch Cool Angry

oh MESSI oh MESSI . . .I cry for u MESSI Cry Cry save for your diving antics I like u but shey na me talk say make too dey display wey dey make them break your legs Huh Tongue Grin

Puyol ? abeg wey that boy wey them dey call Uche again Huh Grin Grin bad boi Grin

Abidal Huh how does this boi make the French team ahead of Evra and Clichy Huh

Why dont you just mind your misfiring team You guys are going 4 seasons without the league and you still have the guts to speak in Public.

Go and sack that scammer of a coach you have that has brainwashed all Arsenal fans into beleiving 3 trophyless season is normal
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by hustler(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2008
Barca losing to Betis after a 2 goal lead shows you just how strong the Spanish League is. On the other hand, i think Rijkaard has run out of ideas. He couldnt muster any useful tactical change at 2-2. Why leave Henry on the pitch and take out Bojan?? Shocking decision if u ask me.

It gets interesting as the weeks roll by.When is Messi coming back

Pls give us Ronaldinho as it seems u guys dont motivate him anymore. In the midst of Pato and Kaka i bet he will re-discover himself in no time.

As for Iniesta, What a player, Did i hear sumone say Fabregas is better, Nope guess my ears were playing tricks on me
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2008
@Hustler,
I have to ask you what the F@@k is the problem with Milan? 6th position. Though i am secretly wishing you guys would not come to the UCL next season You guys have been my achilles heel(Bayern Munich) in the UCL for some seasons now. So next season I wont have to worry about Milan I would take care of Real, Man Utd, Arsenal, Inter, Barca like I always do. Those games are always a stroll in the park for me.

I have never seen Rijkaard as a good coach He is a coach who does the ordinary things. Since Euro 2000 when he lost to Italy playing against 10 men for like 100 minutes. Buying Henry was a big mistake. That is another big gaffe

Iniesta is much better than Fabregas at any point in time why do you think Barca allowed Fab to go. I dont know with Ronaldinho It saddens me when a genius like that is having issues. I hope he regains form so that I can see those smiles that defined football 2-3 years ago once more.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2008
7 points off, 3rd on the table and only 8 games to go. I'm beginning to get scared. Na wa o. Anyways, its not over till its over.

But, Ronaldinho should go. It will be better for both Barca and for him. Barcelona has a way of losing their star Brazilians: Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Well Ronaldinho's time has come. Hustler, he's all yours. I don't mind if he goes to Milan. If he goes to Madrid, I'll kill him myself.

Hard to say it but maybe a trophyless season may be a blessing in disguise. But I repeat: If Messi is around, we'll show Man U. the way football is meant to be played.

@MC OMO
You'll give yourself a tummy upset. grin Go and support your own team.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by McOmo(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2008
@Dayo

go and self-service on ur sh@t club Bayern . . .bloody nazi tongue

what did u PLAY OVER THE WEEKEND ? tongue grin

@CRAZYLEGS

sorry about ur club's demise grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by vikiviko(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
Barca has lost the title for the second season running.

Champions league is the only source for a silverware.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by deola1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2008
Barca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!undecided
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by hustler(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2008
dayokanu:

@Hustler,
I have to ask you what the F@@k is the problem with Milan? 6th position. Though i am secretly wishing you guys would not come to the UCL next season You guys have been my achilles heel(Bayern Munich) in the UCL for some seasons now. So next season I wont have to worry about Milan I would take care of Real, Man Utd, Arsenal, Inter, Barca like I always do. Those games are always a stroll in the park for me.

I have never seen Rijkaard as a good coach He is a coach who does the ordinary things. Since Euro 2000 when he lost to Italy playing against 10 men for like 100 minutes. Buying Henry was a big mistake. That is another big gaffe

Iniesta is much better than Fabregas at any point in time why do you think Barca allowed Fab to go. I don't know with Ronaldinho It saddens me when a genius like that is having issues. I hope he regains form so that I can see those smiles that defined football 2-3 years ago once more.

@ Dayokanu

I'm kinda feeling now that the problem with Milan is a curse or spell this season. We have the best away record in the league but the poorest home record. It is just unbelievable that in 2005-2006 season we won 18 out of 19 games at home. The san siro used to be like a slaughter house of some sort. But this season it has been really strange.

What i have personally analyzed is that. teams come to the San siro and try to pack their ppl behind the ball for like the first 20 mins and then try and break to score. Once they score it becomes difficult for us not just cuz they pack ppl behind the ball and limit our spaces, but cuz our movement in midfield to attack this season has been woeful.It is too slow and the lack of mobility from the full backs and midfield is so evident. They cant even create the spaces

When we had Kaka ROnaldo and Pato play a few games together this was not the problem. The mobility just isnt there now with Ronnie out and Kaka out for a cpl of games.Add that to the fact that Pirlo has been woeful this season in a Milan shirt.Ditto Gila and Gattuso has not been himself for a while either. I do not subscribe to the age argument. Maldini is 40 and has been our best player in recent weeks. maybe its tiredness but then Liverpool and Barca both played the club world cup too a cpl of seasons ago and still had respective positons in their standings. The club's belief in an injury prone stiker like Ronaldo did not make em buy any quality forward in January. And it is still hurting us.

We are 6th in the league .4 points away from 4th,same no of points with Samp in 7th.Have another home game coming up against Cagliari next weekend. Still have Juve away and Inter in the coming weeks. It will take a MIRACLE to secure 4th position.

This is the only reason why i feel we may not secure Ronaldinho next season. He will need UCL football. But u never know, we got the last Star Brazilian who left Barca, Rivaldo, though he didnt really deliver,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by McOmo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2008
thought this was the Barca thread . . .

oh I get . . .Hustler is trying to keep up the thread of lamentators grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:55am On Apr 01, 2008
@MC, we played 1-1 with Nurnberg in the Bavarian derby so do you have a problem with that? We are sitting atop our league with a 7 point gap.

No lamentation should be more than an Arsenal fans right now.
@Hustler,
Milan is big enough to attract any player. Champions league football or not Ronaldo Lima joined Inter Milan as world footballer of the year when they had no chance of playing in the Champions league. Ronaldinho joined barca when they were not playing in UCL. recently Lucatoni, Miro Klose and Franck Ribery Europe most sought after rejected Champions league teams to play in Bayern in the UEFA cup.

A team is free to play any tactics against your team. The onus is on your team to open them up. Last year at Bayern we used to complain that teams pack their back and hit us on the counter but this season with our depth and talent even if they build the Great wall of Shanghai in their defence we would break it down.

Like you I dont beleive in the age argument My beleive is that Toddlers dont win Tournaments Example; when Milan in the mid 90's bought a lot of young boys Kluivert, Reizeger, Bogarde, Jose Mari, what did they win- Nothing ? But with their old guards they have played 3 finals and won 2 of the last 5 finals. The Ajax team of then was sprinkled in every department by experienced players who formed the backbone of the Team; Danny Blind in Defence, Frank Rijkaard in Midfield, and jari Litmanen in attack That is if you call Finidi George a small boy as he was officially 24years.
I feel Milan has to remove people like Serginho, Emerson, Simic, Gilardino even Ronaldo. Get a point man like Mario Gomez and Ronaldinho so that all play making would not be on Kaka. Get another good central defender then Milan is good to go.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by hustler(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2008
Mc Omo:

thought this was the Barca thread . . .

oh I get . . .Hustler is trying to keep up the thread of lamentators grin

We are trying to add life and variety to the thread, LOL

There is nothing to lament about seeing that our trophy cabinet is filled to the brim and we have decided to construct a new one as the present one cannot accommodate this yr's UCL and serie a title,

What was the last title u guys won again?Pls remind me, Okay the highly competitive and prestigious Emirates Trophy, LOL

BTW, BARCA OR ROMA FOR UCL TITLE, I'd hate to see the trophy go to England. WOrst case Chelsea for d title cuz of their italian history,

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.