Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,852 members, 7,841,215 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87625 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2009
Were are my fellow barca fans. The house is empty,why?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 1:59am On Jan 03, 2009
Messi is back fully,at nou and maradona as arrived at nou camp to watch our match live, so lovely.I can't wait to watch the match.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2009
Messi is back fully,at nou and maradona as arrived at nou camp to watch our match live, so lovely.I can't wait to watch the match.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kayality: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2009
Barca 4 life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
Henry, iniesta and Y.Toure made it through. Up barca. Forward 4eva backward never. Barca 4life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2009
the house is empty, were are my fellow barca fans.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2009
we are playing At.madrid on tuesday spanish cup.Away match.nothing do us. Barca 4life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2009
Barca kick-start the new year in amazing form,we have clearly demonstrated that its not our individual talent that wins the games for us, but rather the collective team efforts.i have always said this"in barcelona everyone is a star"the person that comes from the bench is as good as the person that starts the game,exactly what iniesta had proven when he came in as a sub for hleb.focus,perseverance and motivation were the majiK that had won a few difficult games for us this season.if we keep on doing things right this way,it will make the CL tittle lots more easier for us as most big teams accross europe will be trembling,fidgeting and frightening before we play them.the fear of A LLMIGHTY BACELONA IS THE BEGINING OF THIER DOWNFALL.barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2009
up barca, lionel messi as come again .O GOD the guy is too much.{3 goals} hw i wish maradona was there watchin the guy playin.The greatest team barca 4 life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2009
walexdinho and ogazi, sorry i've been missing in action
what u have witnessed tonight was a revelation of what football is about to witness
MESSI IS A BEAST, i cant say anymore, i can only wait for the prophecy to be fulfilled grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i hardly argue c.ronaldo messi but i can say now that ronaldo is prob just half of meesi, peeps with other opinions can dirty-f**k an ogre

walexdinho, maradona was in the stadium, he was also part of the people giving messi a standing ovation when he was substituted
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Jan 07, 2009
Messi is a beast!!!

19 goals 9 assists in 21 games!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2009
Unstopable barcelona,unshakable barcelona,unimaginable barcelona.setting records and breaking records barca.if u have been in doubt the supper super quality this present barca squad is made of,i dare u to watch yesterday king's cup encounter between barca and athletico mardrid,the future of a football club doesnot lies on it present ageing and experience squad,but its young agile and less experience players u given the opportunity,trust and confidence to play,learn and grow with the experience players.barca has the best and most successfull football academy on the planet earth and our humble coach PEP.G is exploiting that opportunity to the fullest.GOD BLESS HIM
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2009
if only they could award us the 3 trophies now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2009
Barca without,eto,henry,xavi,puyol,marques,abidal,valdes trash atletico mardrid 3-1,oh my Gud lord wat aquaan
Why is barca playing computer game,we are using google to research our opponent,using yahoo messenger to send accurate passes and yahoo mail to deliver the goals ie(51 goals in laliga,18 goals in CL,5 goals in kings cup).if u aint watching barca u aint watching good football.GOD blesss u as u all starts watching barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2009
lai-lai:

if only they could award us the 3 trophies now  grin grin grin grin grin
dem no get option,dem dey craze, barca for the 3 trophies ibeg.
u should stop aarguing with pple that think c.ronaldo is better then messi
even the blind know messi is in a world of his own
the entire world will soon know who the authentic world best footballer is as time goes on.
messi is not a fluke,he does not have offdays in fotball,he does not know big teams or small teams
everyone in my office that watched yesterday'match gave me a standing ovation on behalf of messi and it was a pleasure, ur boi was feeling like a super star
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2009
ogazi, u too funny
me sef dey receive text like say i don born pickin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2009
lailai
lol, even the haters all agreed in closet the boi is hot.
osasuna is next to taste the fire.the fear of unknown will win the game for us, lol
im optimistic,just dat i might travel and im not too sure if i will be able to watch the game live
anyway,best of luck to barca and its fan all over the world,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2009
MESSI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!
I"M VERY SURE HE OWNS 2009 baring any injuries sha. t. . . .
ogazi where u dey, i dey go celebrate this beautiful comeback

BARCA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by edoyad(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2009
lai-lai:

MESSI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!
I"M VERY SURE HE OWNS 2009 baring any injuries sha. t. . . .
ogazi where u dey, i dey go celebrate this beautiful comeback

BARCA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stop dreaming, CR7 has won that stuff. Back to Barca, why do i have a feeling you guys are about to experience heart break.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2009
how does the fifa award relate to what i posted?
you can eat up your feelings, dude
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2009
lai-lai,i travelled out of town for official work and my criterion for chosen a hotel to lodged is an absolute guarantee that was gonna watched barca's match.
we were so comfortable in the first half that i thought we were going to win the game with a wide margin,but bross i was furious when osasuna took full control of the game and the likes of abidal,henry and kaita were messing up big time,i said to myself,if the coach didnot act fast,we might lost the game.thank God for our fighting spirit and messi was our solace
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2009
Up barca,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2009
yeah, iniesta shoulda come in earlier
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2009
i missed our last match.im happy we are tru to quarterfinal.our city rival espanyol knows we need the trophy,so they will give to barca or we humble them with plenty of goals.its barca's time to shine and we are gonna rule the world once again
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2009
By d grace of GOD. is our time 2 shin no one can stop us. Up barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by FBS: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
its like barca is on fire cool RM should wake up oh!
poor deportivo
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2009
we on fire!!!!!!
really nice the whole team is playin well and not just some
tonight's match was TOOOOO EASYYY. we need toughr tests, lol

UP BARCA, madid can sleep to death
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2009
Abeg make una pity the remaining teams for La Liga now haba i know say e don tey wey una win league but please have mercy on your fellow La Liga teams 5-0 last night!! y'all have a Goal difference of +46 after about 19 games its unheard of
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2009
messi for 2009 world best,u can challenge him if u can.depotivo were very lucky,it could have been 10 zero.im still waitin to see barca destroy any of the big team in europe with plenty goals like 10 zero.barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:40am On Jan 19, 2009
My guy hope d 10 zero is nt 2much.Dat alot of goal.Any fuckin body we are ready. Up barca messi 4life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:44am On Jan 19, 2009
Am confuse about somthin on messi issue. can any one tell mi, is it true dat messi as a babe boy of 12yrs.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:44am On Jan 19, 2009
Am confuse about somthin on messi issue. can any one tell mi, is it true dat messi as a babe boy of 12yrs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.