Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87631 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2009
Walexdinho:

Am confuse about somthin on messi issue. can any one tell mi, is it true dat messi as a babe boy of 12yrs.
i have no idea.where did u hear dat from?

My guy hope d 10 zero is nt 2much.Dat alot of goal.Any fuckin body we are ready. Up barca messi 4life.?
yeso, with fc barca all things are possible in football
just in 19 games we scored 59 goals and let in only 13.
record breaker is our new name, barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2009
Walexdinho:

Am confuse about somthin on messi issue. can any one tell mi, is it true dat messi as a babe boy of 12yrs.
i have no idea.where did u hear dat from?

My guy hope d 10 zero is nt 2much.Dat alot of goal.Any fuckin body we are ready. Up barca messi 4life.?
yeso, with fc barca all things are possible in football
just in 19 games we scored 59 goals and let in only 13.
record breaker is our new name, barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2009
we are playing espanyol on wednesday.away match another 3point is certain. Messi as score 20goals dis season, Barca 4life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2009
espanyol is our bitter rival,i foresee a tough game.
they have lost more than three consecutive matches,
i guess we will be able to take advantage of thier poor run,
and amass the 3 points.barca for all trophies
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2009
Walexdinho:

Does Messi have a 12 year old kid? He's only 21 na. He's a good boy so I don't think he began that stuff so early. grin
Aguero his good friend just had a kid with Maradona's daughter though.

The game with Espanyol is a King's cup game. Its a knockout game. I suspect we'll play with our second team. The one that beat Atletico 2-1. Meen! No matter who plays, Barca is Barca. I'm loving this team.

I know its early to ask since they've not won anything, but is this team better than the "Dream Team" that had Ronaldinho?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2009
THe game against Espanyol in the kings Cup is not a knock out game. It's a 2 leg game. Barca will be playing the second leg at home. Espanyol are having a hard time this season, they just sacked there coach some min. ago. They got trash by Malaga i think by 4 or 5 goal on sunday.

Barca For Treble.

BarSa! for Life! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2009
khanye:

THe game against Espanyol in the kings Cup is not a knock out game. It's a 2 leg game. Barca will be playing the second leg at home. Espanyol are having a hard time this season, they just sacked there coach some min. ago. They got trash by Malaga i think by 4 or 5 goal on sunday.

Barca For Treble.

BarSa! for Life! cool
Yes you're right. I meant knock out stages. I'm reasonably sure we'll play with the 2nd team: Busquets, Gudjonsen, Bojan, Keita. . . Iniesta may also play to get more minutes. If they don't lock down the game we can bring out the big guns for the 2nd leg.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2009
Gaurdiola said he's gonna be fielding a strong side against them
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2009
espanyol can go get frank rijkaard for all i care,they cant spoil our good run,it gonna be a tough game though,,
but at the end we will make it to the semifinal and eventually win the cup.
its been two years we have not won any trophy,we have to win three this season to make up for those years.
no second team in barca,everyone is a star.
God bless barca,God bless u all
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2009
up barca. we are willing tonite by God grace, messi is scoring tonite up messi

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2009
we were unable to break down stubborn espanyol,the game ended goalless draw,trust barca the second leg is gonna be a child's play(nou camp spirit)
espanyol were so rough that my heart nearly jumped out my mouth wen i saw xavi and messi warming up,thank God they didnot injured some of our players.they kept it close disallowing barca to play their style,and the combination of hleb,gudjhonson,iniesta and bojan failed to gel.second half was bit better as we took control of the game and the introduction of xavi opens up their midfield and we began to be purposeful going forward with messi.
no skin pain "u win some and draw some"
if its no barca,it cant be be football
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2009
Bros don't worry. These local derbies are never easy. We'll hit them with everything next week.

This weekend sha we have Numancia at home. They are 17th. We may save some more players this weekend and then face Espanyol well next week. I'm OK with the draw. The subs need as much playing time as possible. Especially Iniesta. He hasn't fully recovered from his injury. Hleb is looking better and better.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2009
The game against numencia should be taken seriously,we really need to win cos it marks the begining of the second phase of this season.
they are the only team that have defeated barca in laliga this season,we have to start the second phase of the season with plenty of goalz.
while we hope depotivo would be able to upsets madrid at home.we shall collect laliga before the end of april, lol
watz the prob with eto and coach?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by crazylegs(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
ogazi007:

while we hope depotivo would be able to upsets madrid at home.we shall collect laliga before the end of april, lol
watz the prob with eto and coach?

Amen to that. grin

Nothing up between Etoo and Guardiola. Etoo was sparking a bit during training and Guardiola after warning him sent him to the dressing room to cool off. This is normal stuff that happens every now and then. Haters are just making a big deal of it to stir up trouble.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2009
@ lai-lai
u been quiet,hop u r good bro?

The players and the coaching crew will have to be extra carefull especially now that things are begining to look good for us.
our rivals both in spain and across europe would wanna cause confusion and distract us by engaging in a mere cheap media blackmailing.
if its not eto and pep,it will be madrid dat wanna sign my boi messi,but God pass dem.
numencia tinks say nou camp na childs play, hissss,it could have been 9-1,they were just lucky.
i dont tink espanyol would be dat lucky on thursday in the second leg of king cup.
barca 4 life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2009
Barca won 3-2.unstoppable barca,the yesterday game against espanyol was explosive.i just knew the derby was not gonna be easy atleast not as simple as many would have imagined.against all odd,we are in the semifinal of king's cup.this is the third consecutive time we have been there and i hope we will be able to claim this one come may.
i dont know where i can watch and enjoy our match against racing santander on sunday,as all the viewing joint will be showing liverpool vs chelsea.the kick off time of the two matches is 5pm nig.
congrat to all my barca fans,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2009
Up barca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by binhozie(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
messi has hit goal numba 5000 for barca who else desrves to do dat 25 goals in all competions this season for messi and who said its difficult for a winger to score 42 in a season
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2009
Allmighty barca, i don hot pas fire
racing santander dey craze, dey knw who be mercylessi messi?
even though i couldnt watch the match live i saw the highlight.
we have once again proved,we are team to beat this season and we can win game under any circumstance.
barca for all trophy, and congrat to messi to had had his name written in the history book of barca
one luv
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2009
How are we going to survive sporting gijon next week,now that puyol is injured,marques and pique were both red carded in our game against racing santander,dani alves also picked up his fifth yellow card of the season meaning he will miss the match.
wat do u all tink pep's defence line up will look like?millito has not fully recovered.
we only have caseres and abidal(calamity), its going to be a difficult game for barca,maybe some good bois in our team B,could rescue us
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
My brother dont worry God is with us. by d grace of his name we are goin 2 win. Once messi is still functionning. Up barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
my apologies for missing in action in these lovely times
matches have been getting tougher of recent, it implies we need all d squad members on form, there's is really an important need for hleb to hit form cos we have only messi and iniesta capable of easily going pass their man and creating chances, all in all, we are on track

these injuries and suspensions are just trials that we shall pass with God

BARCA 4 LIFE
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 12:38am On Feb 03, 2009
FIFA would be so ashamed of themselves right now

They need to see Messi. Did you see the second goal yesterday?

28 games 25 goals 11 assist. Who knows how to calculate scorers points factoring assists and goals?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2009
last season was ronaldo's, nothin FIFA could have done

and he hits the bar almost every game
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2009
@Lailai,
I have said more than enough about the Ronaldo affair and I dont want to go into another proctracted discussion but how do you explain the best player of the year didnt make the top 23 of the Biggest tournament in the year.

FIFA by that statement just stamped it that World cup and Euro cup are irrelevant. The award is a popularity contest!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 12:54am On Feb 03, 2009
these awards are complex and depend a lot on several factors some important, others 'stupid'

anyways, hopes he wins 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 12:58am On Feb 03, 2009
If Dinho was judged so harshly because he messed up at the 2006 world cup, Then why was CR7 different??

Canavaro won the award and Zidane was second based on their world cup performance.

Why did Ronaldo Lima win in 2002 ? Just because he played 4 weeks of world cup right? Why not Ballack or Zidane in that year.

CONSISTENCY in the rules used to judge matters
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Sauron1: 1:27am On Feb 03, 2009
lai-lai:

these awards are complex and depend a lot on several factors some important, others 'stupid'

anyways, hopes he wins 2009

If he fails to win La Liga and the Champions League and say Liverpool wins the league and Champions league, Messi will not win it.
Some people are brainless and still believe FIFA just handpick a winner for the FIFA awards.
FIFA drew up a shortlist of 35 men and 21 women from which national team managers, team captains and representatives from FIFPro will do a voting process and nominate the player with the highest vote.
FIFPro(the organisation of professional football players) already nominated Ronaldo as the best player in the world so why criticise FIFA?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dyabman(m): 1:44am On Feb 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

If he fails to win La Liga and the Champions League and say Liverpool wins the league and Champions league, Messi will not win it.
Some people are brainless and still believe FIFA just handpick a winner for the FIFA awards.
FIFA drew up a shortlist of 35 men and 21 women from which national team managers, team captains and representatives from FIFPro will do a voting process and nominate the player with the highest vote.
FIFPro(the organisation of professional football players) already nominated Ronaldo as the best player in the world so why criticise FIFA?

Those are camoflags boi. he(FIFA in general) already knows the winner, all those nominees are just folks.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2009
How is our match is goin 2 b on thursday my brother.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2009
we go ruffle am, i expect top players to get some rest though messi might start because he came from the bench in the last match
i really wanna see hleb get his shit together, we need backups for the wing positions
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2009
@lai-lai
where have u been?u just leave ur bois like dat,nice u r back sha.

no shaking we are wining tonite,nou camp na childs play?
dem go hear am, wen messi dey vex,if not for bar em goals for don reach 35,
and season just dey pass half o!.i tought i was the only one disappointed in hleb,he really needs to step up his game ibeg
team B boi PEDRO is hot and he can play from the wings also.
up barcelona,we r steaming hot and smoky,

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.