Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87800 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2009
@ ogazi

those things are bound to happen,
we still got 7 points. We need to get back to work
and win games. No one to blame. Madrid are bound to
drop some points also.
No lele
Forza Barcelona! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by edoyad(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
From ten to 7, Madrid can smell blood. Better pray no serious injury till end of season.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2009
With Iniesta and Abidal out for the champions league, I really do not know whats gonna happen, and we have one major problem that we Barca fans do not lay emphasis upon, which is Valdes out useless keeper, sometimes I go to an extent of thinking if this dude is setting us up. Once we can change keeper, and we have a good left back substitute, we are deadly, I repeat we are deadly.

I know Lyon will smell rat, home and away, we just need to keep up the winning spirit and go for the UCL, There;s no stopping us now.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2009
Bleep valdez and Abidal man,
iniesta will be back soon
I hope he starts Hleb 2nite.
We're winning 2-1 wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2009
2-1 ke? There's no scoring us at all.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2009
Valdez is a great threat to our winning trophies, Junhinio just scored a cheap goal. Na wa oo
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2009
Henry has equalized, u guys are not even here for give and receive update. Una better give me props by the time u guys come back.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2009
Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Thierry!!
grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2009
I would have really loved it if Barca can win 2-1, so that we can be the only team away that won. Porto is drawing, Manu same,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2009
Igwe to the rescue y'all should thank Arsenal.LOL
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:16am On Feb 25, 2009
U are not allowed to pass comment here if ur not a Barca fan, igwe or no igwe, he is a Barca man, forget that bullshyt ur yarning.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2009
eyonigger:

U are not allowed to pass comment here if ur not a Barca fan, igwe or no igwe, he is a Barca man, forget that bullshyt ur yarning.
Do you suffer from Rabies? or why are you barking like a rabid dog  grin grin grin

Newsflash: You don't own Nairaland  tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2009
A-40:

Do you suffer from Rabies? or why are you barking like a rabid dog  grin grin grin

Newsflash: You don't own Nairaland  tongue

Yay!!! See this old nairalander, its obvious u came here to show off ur gunner hypocrisy. You should have just talked about Igwe, nt making mention about we thanking arsenal. ODE!!! Becoz u guyz won at home now, we no go hear word. Lets see wat u guys would do away.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2009
Barca Barca Barca!
Against all odd,we must win the champion's league.
im optimistic we will claim all the throphies this season.
barca all my life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2009
not with v valdes.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2009
How is our match ir goin 2 b 2nite. I hope we won't drop another point again with dat usuless valdes.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2009
Valdes is really killin us. N barca are try 2 extend is contract again. He as never impress as a keeper.how i hope he should not Bleep again 2nite. Up barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2009
Barca why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
victor valdes why
i cant believe we dropped 8 points in three matches
our defence was so unorganized and samuel eto and xavi mess up the game for me.
watz happening to us?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2009
@ ogazi

Valdez is our main prob,
out of 4 goals he cant even save any of it
man i tire jare. sad
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by FBS: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2009
barca in crisis?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2009
FBS:

barca in crisis?

No man cool
It's always bound to happen.
U win some, U lose some.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by tkb417(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2009
No man
It's always bound to happen.
U win some, U lose some.
very good time to start losing

you all just need to play any of the EPL teams in the Q-finals and you'll understand when not to start dropping balls
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by edoyad(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2009
BARCA , WHAT"S HAPPENING TO YOU GUYS ?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by DrKitaun(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2009
DOWN WITH EVIL tongue

DOWN WITH BARCA ! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

DOWN WITH EVIL tongue

DOWN WITH BARCA ! cool

Thunder fire u with that statement, yes we are having a poor form now, even though with a bad goalie, bt be rest assured that we are gonna be back in form and winning ways as usual. Barca 4lyfe.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:50am On Mar 03, 2009
very good time to start losing

you all just need to play any of the EPL teams in the Q-finals and you'll understand when not to start dropping balls

meaning what?u cant even be so sure that u will have more than one EPL teams in the quarterfinals.football isn't an exact science,wait till on the 10th and 11th march to pass your verdict on FC barca ok.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2009
You all haters should make out time to watch fc barca cruising to the king's cup finals tomorow.
barca will be taking on mallorca 10pm nig time,we are not gonna gives our enemy the privilege to mock us,we are going for the kill and that will put the team in the right frame of mind to beat athletico bilbao silly in our next laliga encounter.i have not lost confidence in this team,we will BOUNCE back to the winning ways,and cliam all the trophies.watever happens we are still fc barcelona and we will remain barca,we shall rule again and all our enemies will BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2009
Juande Ramos Said:

“There’s still a long way to go with a lot of games to be played.
There’s every chance that we can stumble ourselves one day and
they will recover their advantage. For now, I prefer to think short term and
approach the matches one at a time. That will suit us best.”
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by DrKitaun(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Thunder fire u with that statement, yes we are having a poor form now, even though with a bad goalie, bt be rest assured that we are gonna be back in form and winning ways as usual. Barca 4lyfe.

Amadioha scatter ur PC and even may ur fingers go leprous . . Idiot !

BLOODY Glory-hunter angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2009
Iniesta is Back!!!! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2009
Inesta is fully back for good,i missed him somuch.we have to keep our cool in tonite's game against mallorca.its a vital game for barca,and it has to be carefully approached cos it can mar our chances of collecting all the trophies this season.its not getting to the finals alone but we also have to use the game to send signals to the rest of the teams that we are back and ready to fight till the end.we are fc barca,we shall rule again, barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2009
It's gonna be 1 down 2 to go by 12.00midnite cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.