Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87891 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2009
Up barca. {4-0} as at first half.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2009
Up barca. {4-0} as at first half.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2009
Bayern has played barca 4 times won 3 and drwn once.
beaten them twice at Nou camp, A team that had RIVALDO who was Player of the year that season and Figo was pummeled home and away.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2009
Iniesta and Yaya are out. i pray say make dey recover b4 wil meet bayern. Dis is a big problem,hw wil go take do am now my fello fanz.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2009
Bayern has also lost our main scorer Klose for like 7 weeks. Toni is injured, Borowski, Altintop too A central defender Daniel Van Buyten now strikes for bayern. its that bad!!!!!

Let Messi, Etoo and Xavi be injured and Pique or Puyol striking before you start panicking
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2009
Any news on inesta?pls i need inesta,i think i can manage without yaya.watz up with xavi,he was also subsitituted?i need my full squad to face bayern.u guys should take a chill pill,we going to use bayern to reintroduce ourself officially to the rest of other big teams in europe.our quest of wining 3 trophies this season is very much alive.i dont wanna pay much attention to any bad/good records we had had with bayern in the past,i just want to see barca setting new records in football,i just want meet liverpool in the semifinals.with this barcelona squad,anything can happen!barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2009
First thing first, Dayokanu, are you a bayern fan? If so go and open a thread for bayern fans only, no come analyze anything for us. The only way to get the champions league this time is the harder way, in which its the category we are engaged with. Barca 4 lyf.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2009
@EYO!
Dayokanu is a staunch bayern's supporter,but i know he also had some love for fc barcelona especially messi.we all have our first love and second love in different leagues,i guess it will be a matter of complete indifference to him whether barca or bayern triumphs at the end of the day.bayern should forget this season CL's trophy,barca is the better side this season.i like bayern too,but they can wait till next season.any news on inesta?barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2009
Walexdinho:

Iniesta and Yaya are out. i pray say make dey recover b4 wil meet bayern. Dis is a big problem,hw wil go take do am now my fello fanz.

Ini is out for 15days and he may be fit for the CL 1st leg clash.
I dont know about Yaya for now

dayokanu:

Bayern has also lost our main scorer Klose for like 7 weeks. Toni is injured, Borowski, Altintop too A central defender Daniel Van Buyten now strikes for bayern. its that bad!!!!!

Let Messi, Etoo and Xavi be injured and Pique or Puyol striking before you start panicking

What's ur prob man?
I thought u're a Gunnar fan.
I pray all those player you listed are fit for the games.
I'm Barca and not Gunnarz dude!

ogazi007:

@EYO!
Dayokanu is a staunch bayern's supporter,but i know he also had some love for fc barcelona especially messi.we all have our first love and second love in different leagues,i guess it will be a matter of complete indifference to him whether barca or bayern triumphs at the end of the day.bayern should forget this season CL's trophy,barca is the better side this season.i like bayern too,but they can wait till next season.any news on inesta?barca for life

I dont care man!
F DayoKunnu and Bayern M.
Barsa 4 life!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ini and yaya suffered a slight muscular injury, said they should both be fit in two weeks.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
Player Review: Barcelona 6-0 Malaga

Valdes
: made two saves and he's still the best keeper in La liga for now according to stat grin

Alves: What can i say about the best right back in world (if you know anyone better than him let me know. He scored a television goal.

Slyvinho: He might be old but still Reliable

Caceres: He is starting to show why Pep. Paid €16.5m to get him.

Maquez
: He was solid at the back as usual.

Yaya
: He was playing well until he had that Injury.

Xavi
: I'm spechless about the guy, Scored and set up two other goals.

Iniesta: Do we need Ribery or Arshavin when we got the Golden Boy? his pass for the sixth goal was sublime.

Henry: Took his goal very well and could have had more. IGweeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Messi: What can i say about the Real World Best Player. He scored a stunning goal to cap a good display.

Eto'o: Mr. PiChiChi, Took his goals well and made one for Xavi.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2009
@khanye!u too much.im enjoying the breakdown all the way.smoky and steamy barca,zig zag barca,no nosense barca,record breakers barca,ALmighty barca, i no fit shout, barca all my life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2009
Thank u all, I really Thank u, most especially Ogazi and Khanye for making this thread lively, I dey organize BARCA BASH after our cope de final, cos I know sey we must win that one.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2009
eyo is not only gonna be kings cup bash,i will advice u postpone the bash till the end of may when it would have been obvious that we are winning three trophies.(treble barca).anyway,i will be there life and direct,but come to think of it,where are the fine girls supporting barca now?abi we no get women wey dey support barca for dis nairaland!no shaking all dem abuja girls are loyal.God bless barca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2009
I rarely know gurls that supports Barca, u know sey women get fish brain, so they support other teams based on sentiment. My new girlfriend was initiated last week as a Barca and she's loving it. Well I will have to postpone that thingy until end of May then. Where are yall located Khanye and Ogazi?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2009
@ Eyo

Nuttin do us man, like Ogazi said, try postponed the bash till the end of may,
Na Ibadan i dey Now but i'm gonna be there. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2009
eyonigger:

I rarely know gurls that supports Barca, u know sey women get fish brain, so they support other teams based on sentiment. My new girlfriend was initiated last week as a Barca and she's loving it. Well I will have to postpone that thingy until end of May then. Where are yall located Khanye and Ogazi?

I've got girlz who love barsa for IB here ooooo cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2009
Khanye, no shaking, Barca boys, big boys, we know ourselves,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by emmaco24(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2009
Barca is likely to meet Liverpool because I'm sure they'll beat Bayern and Liverpool will triumph over the money purged blues.It's going to be a tough fixture and the Reds might pull a surprise as they did to Madrid.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2009
emmaco24:

Barca is likely to meet Liverpool because I'm sure they'll beat Bayern and Liverpool will triumph over the money purged blues.It's going to be a tough fixture and the Reds might pull a surprise as they did to Madrid.

What kind of surprise?
Are u comparing us with Madrid
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2009
khanye:

What kind of surprise?
Are u comparing us with Madrid
barca is having it cool now but the cup is destined for ENGLAND WHERE SOCCER WAS INVENTED
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
Barca is a good team and will find it eazy against bayern. I believe they are destined for the Champions league. who can stop Henry, Etoo and Messi?
Not to add Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol and all the others. I'm not a barca fan, but na dem get the title.
Ecxept they meet with bad luck
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2009
The N:

Barca is a good team and will find it eazy against bayern. I believe they are destined for the Champions league. who can stop Henry, Etoo and Messi?
Not to add Iniesta, Xavi, Puyol and all the others. I'm not a barca fan, but na dem get the title.
Ecxept they meet with bad luck
THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS COMING TO ENGLAND!! or it will remain in England!! grin grin grin i beg it e go dey england
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
Pull what kind of suprise?madrid were foolish to had played a pace game with liverpool,they were trying to copy another person's style.
we are barca,we have our style,we dont copy no one and every big club around europe knows that,we play the ball in a razzle-dazzle way.
the problem we had in the last two seasons was not how to create chances but how to put them in the net,but i thank God  henry,eto and messi have scored 58 goals in laliga and 13 goals in CL this season.u all will be alive to see us ravage beyern,demolish blue/red and claim the trophy.barca is unstoppable.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2009
switch47,please switch to other threads and dnt come here to pass unnecessary comments, your remarks are sentimental, how can u be significantly stating that the Trophy is going to England? Why not say ur own club is gonna win it? What is all this talk about England and English league being the strongest, I really do not care, all I know is, the Trophy is coming to Nou camps show room.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2009
I am back guys, my internet subscription expired, but i am back on track now,

Who said the UCL is going to England because they invented football? haven't the apes, monkeys and baboons been playing coconut all around the African forest before English people even thought of playing football?

If England should have the UCL cup just because they invented football, why is it that they only won the WORLD CUP ONCE

Anyways, that's by the way, Barca forever
Sweet football, mention Barca,
Entertaining football, mention barca,
Attacking football, mention barca,

Mouth watering football,
Mention Barca,
What else can i say? oh Barca, why have you taken over my heart? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2009
honerico, u are too gbasji, welcome back, we are just 3 keeping this thread alive, am glad ur back so we can keep the support glowing. Do u know each of our supports counts alot? Lets keep it banging.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ honeric01

U're welcome! wink

@ Eyo

How u doin today?

@ Oga

Wetin dey happen? Got your post on the other PEP thread
Nice 1 there wink cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2009
Khanye, I dey my man, just waiting for the next match on Sunday, cnt wait to see Barcaz magic, which pep thread are u talking about?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2009
eyonigger:

Khanye, I dey my man, just waiting for the next match on Sunday, cnt wait to see Barcaz magic, which pep thread are u talking about?

Check here brov
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-252606.0.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.