Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87259 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
Up barca. we won n marid drop point. So lovely
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2009
honeric01:

Madrid is sure dropping points tomorrow, just wait and see

And as for Man city, they should stop trying to build a house from the roof, they should first buy all the big players in EPL first, silly people

I KNEW MADRID WAS GOING TO DROP POINTS, AND IT ALREADY HAPPENED grin grin

ETO WASTED TONS OF OPPORTUNITIES, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 10 GOALS UP.

NOW WE ARE 6 POINTS CLEAR AT THE TOP grin grin

WHERE ARE THE OLOTES COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING tongue tongue

SAD NEWS, PUYOL IS INJURED, OUT FOR 3 WEEKS, MISSING CL 2ND LEG AGAINST LYON cry cry

SO WE ARE LEFT WITH BACK 4: ALVES, MARQUES, PIQUE AND SLYVINHO.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2009
nl barca die hard fans, i neeed ur views on who is best to replace puyol in the second leg of the cl? once we can go past this second leg, i am confident that our confidence and winning spirit will bounce back. ogazi where u dey?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
u guys are the best.barca's fan are alive smoky and steamy.sorry for missing in action,i just got back from a slight malaria fever but im fully back like barca.athletic bilbao were very lucky,it could have been worse.i just feel samuel eto is becoming selfish why?or is only henry he doesnot pass the ball to or wat?they will have to talk to him,the only way he can become the highest goal scorer in laliga is when barca keeps winning games and creating plenty of chances and that can only be achieved when we play like a team,not one player trying to score all the goals even from an impossible angles.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2009
@honerico1!nice statistics man,big up.

@eyo!

puyol is unarguably the best,most experience,agile and vigilant defender barca has at the moment,i know we are going to miss him,he is such a motivator to the entire team.we still have marques,pique,dani alves,caceres,sylviho and millito is back.we only need to play very well in the midfield,make sure we dont give out ball so cheaply and attack, attack and attack that way our opponent wont have any business coming close to our 18 yards box to cause us harm,just like what happened in yesterday's game against ath.bilbao.we have to keep playing that way with inesta magic and xavi(he has not been on top of his game lately though)we will disorganize any defence line.lyon wont find it easy at all cos barca is back and ready to dismantle all possible obstacles to our triple target this season.barca for all trophies.madrid go cry dis season dem no go win notin and they will drop point again against ath.bilbao una go see
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2009
Ogazi007, don't worry, Pep knows what to do okay?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2009
Yes Eto is being selfish, not everybody are always good in their ways, along the line of success, flaws must be exposed.Pep knows to what to do, but he must know how to do it well. Errbody makes mistake yanno, no matter how perfect. But perfection is ours from now till enternity_wincopaderoyal@laliga.CL

Forza Barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2009
up barca. We are fully back 4 good.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:11am On Mar 11, 2009
Madrid were knock out of CL yesterday in such a disgraceful manner.goal aggregate 5 zero,what an eyesore?i hope this humiliation affect their moral and drop another point in laliga match against ath.bilbao.barca cannot afford to carry last,we are wining tonite
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2009
Bleep CrazyRID Forza Barca!

We're winning 2nite, no doubt cos we no be Madrid cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2009
Barca 4life. we are winning 2nite we are not like madrid dat livpool beat like a dog. Wat a disgrace. With d hope of all my squard 2nite we shall comeout successful. Barca till i die.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2009
Sure, banker, we are winning today, no fuss,

Real madrid played rubbish

liverpool played like a rugby team, full 90 minutes long balls flying all over, If you are fast and can dribble, then liverpool remain a meat to be consumed.

I wished we have Casillas as our goalkeeper, that guy is good, infact he's better than Buffon as at present.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mykali(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
BEWARE OF BENZEMAAAAAA!!! shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
Shut up Mr. Blue angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2009
One man can not make a forest, benzema ke, mercedes benz nii grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
Up barca .Lyon are died 2nite. 4-1 as at first half. Nothings do us.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2009
6:3 Aggregate, now who's the boss grin grin

Valdes, please don't kill us ooo
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by vikiviko(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2009
Up CATALAN GIANT
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2009
Wad up Barca fans cheesy
We're back to our real form.
Nuttin do us b/cos we no be Madrid!
Who do you guyz prefer for the QF draw?
Forza Barsa!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2009
Thank u my pple, ogazi, khanye and the rest for the keen support, una too BARSCI, We need to work more on our defence in order to eat up the likes of MAN-U, LIVERPOOL, Then the cup is ours.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2009
who dem be?una kwn who be barca?una congrat jare lyon na our mate iisssssssssssss!mk dem trow us any of liverpool,chelsea or manchester united for quarterfinal.i will prefer to play MAN so that we can settles last season scores.i know father puyol would have been back then,if not for valdes,barca is a team to beat,no defence that can stop our attacking force.wey messi dey vex,eto,henry inesta dey craze,ibeg barca carry go jare,we have three tropies dis season.barca all my life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2009
messi's goal was wonderful,we conceded two cheap goals,but its was all good considering the fact that most of our defenders were sidelined becouse of injury especially motivational puyol.against all odd barca is still alive in three competitions and we are going all the way in CL to proove a point,we can do it agian,we have done it before so no shaking,barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2009
Yes ooo, ogazizi, we need to start shredding teams lyk we used to.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ eyonigger

The defence line is good,
Mumu Valdez is the real problem
Madrid with thier defence and Casillaz have conceded more goal than us this season.
So what?
With Valdez in goal we played Liverpool 2yrs ago and
it's was 2-2 on aggregate tough Liverpool qualified based on away goal rule.
they did'nt trash my team cheesy

@ Ogazi

Do you remember me telling you the
golden boy is back?
With him on the pitch
Scoring is Possible! cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
khanye:

@ eyonigger

The defence line is good,
Mumu Valdez is the real problem
Madrid with thier defence and Casillaz have conceded more goal than us this season.
So what?
With Valdez in goal we played Liverpool 2yrs ago and
it's was 2-2 on aggregate tough Liverpool qualified based on away goal rule.
they did'nt trash my team cheesy

@ Ogazi

Do you remember me telling you the
golden boy is back?
With him on the pitch
Scoring is Possible! cheesy
[/quot

i believe u bro!with inesta football is as simple as "123",i cant comprehend how entertaining and simple he makes the game of football looks.he is an asset to barca and spanish national team,no wonder our fans love him somuch,i keep praying for him to win world best someday.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
It aint assive Iniesta is the saviour or game changer, but he sure brings another kind of attacking skills that does truly change the way we normally attack if he is absent. He's got pace, dribbling skills, killer passes and a threatning movement. I need MAN-U for the next leg. Does anyone know when they are fixing the next leg?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
UEFA Champions League quarter-final draw in Nyon on Friday 20 March

The event at UEFA HQ begins from 12.00CET and will be conducted by UEFA General Secretary David Taylor and the ambassador for the Rome final, Bruno Conti. The quarter-final first legs will be played on 7/8 April and the return matches the following week. The four winning teams will know who they will meet in the semi-finals – taking place on 28/29 April and 5/6 May – as those pairings will also be decided during the draw ceremony. The final will be played on Wednesday 27 May at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome at 20.45CET.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by edoyad(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
khanye:

UEFA Champions League quarter-final draw in Nyon on Friday 20 March

The event at UEFA HQ begins from 12.00CET and will be conducted by UEFA General Secretary David Taylor and the ambassador for the Rome final, Bruno Conti. The quarter-final first legs will be played on 7/8 April and the return matches the following week. The four winning teams will know who they will meet in the semi-finals – taking place on 28/29 April and 5/6 May – as those pairings will also be decided during the draw ceremony. The final will be played on Wednesday between Arsenal and another club on 27th May at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome at 20.45CET.

correct yarn
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
@edoyad. ode nie.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 12:31am On Mar 13, 2009
Next season, we sure should get a better keeper,

Our defence and attack has been valdes's saviour, we concede and we score more,

I want an English team especially Liverpool who only know how to play ballon football, lets teach them how to play ball on the ground and how to play sweet and entertaining football with alot of goals

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.