Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (88258 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by nich(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2009
Barca on the move again! cheesy

correct!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2009
By Sunday it's gonna be 2 down 1 to go cheesy
All hail the king! cool

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2009
barca is greedy, lol.we r claiming another trophy this sunday.
its going to be celebration till the end of the season.
the biggest party ever will be in Rome, barca for treble
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2009
Khanye, ogazi, I hv been making enquiries on Champaign already. It will be a celebration to the fullest. I wonder if the ladies in the house are interested in joining up for this party. Barca till eternity!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2009
lol, funny pic krayola,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2009
Let's see the magic tonight.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2009
krayola!nice one.
eyo!the groove starts from today,i dont want to wish madrid bad,lets us support them a draw would be ok in that game.
i dont want to see villareal in CL next season,they had their chances but they could not proved themselves in europe,sevilla and valencia/alt.madrid should be given opportunity to try once again.im so relaxed,its only barca that can give u the required rest of mind.
barca all  the way
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2009
just tonight only. let's see what happens.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2009
ogazi ur ryt, make villareal lose, they sucked in te CL, I think Barca, Madrid, Valencia and ATl madrid are more competitive in te CL.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2009
seconded ogazi, man that team sucks!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2009
haha.

I want Madrid to lose. I always want Madrid to lose. Nothing brings me more joy than watching Madrid lose. It'll be nice to win it today but it'll be even nicer to watch Madrid lose.

I'll rather see Villarreal in the CL than Real Madrid to be honest. Madrid have been even worse than Villarreal in the CL recently, they just dey disgrace La Liga every year. Liverpool beat them home and away FFS. 5-0 aggregate FFS!! Even Villarreal would not have gone down like that. Bleep MADRID!!! I hope Villarreal run them into the ground. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2009
hanhanhan Krayola, what is good for Madrid is also good for us as Spanish sides. Lets support them coz u know they''ll be stronger next season.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2009
they'll need to try harder than what arsenal played today if they're
to snatch victory from man u.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2009
Bleep Madrid,
i expect Villareal to trash dem 2nite
it's Already 2 down 1 to go
Forza barca!!!!

@ Ogazi & Krayola

How u dey?

@ Eyo

What plans do you have for the bash?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2009
Khanye, I don dey make plans already, besides there is more time since the final is on the 27th. Look what u guys dnt understand is that Valencia are more competitive than Villareal in Europe, and these two teams are fighting for the 4th position, so I want Valencia to retain that position.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2009
Washere!!! Pires, 1-0 to Villarreal. 20 mins into the 1st half

I like Valencia too but unfortunately for them they are not plying against Madrid today. They beat Madrid last week and now it is Villarreal's turn. Why you dey selfish? You think say na only Barca and Valencia wan give Madrid beating? lol

@ khanye, i dey inside cloth, how ur side?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2009
GOAL!! CANI!!! 2-1 to Villarreal. This Madrid don't deserve anything jare, dem no sabi
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2009
Higuain scores an offside goal to equalize for Madrid only for villarreal to score right after. This is beautiful, 3-2 Villarreal, 1 minute left grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2009
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Celebration live from Barcelona!! http://www.tv3.cat/directes
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2009
Congrats yall, 2 down 1 to go. And that 1 is for sure.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 6:19pm On May 17, 2009
WE RULE,THEY RUSE!
==============
Two-time reigning champions Real Madrid relinquished their Primera Division crown to arch rivals Barcelona after slumping to a 3-2 defeat at Villarreal on Saturday night.

Lying eight points behind pacesetters Barca with three games remaining, Madrid needed to win at El Madrigal to keep the title race alive - at least until Pep Guardiola's men met Real Mallorca on Sunday.

But goals from Robert Pires, Ruben Cani and Joan Capdevila cancelled out efforts from Madrid duo Rafael Van der Vaart and Gonzalo Higuain to give Villarreal a much-needed boost in their hunt for a Champions League spot and hand Barca the title.
======================
Counting Down. . .

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2009
eyonigger:

Khanye, I don dey make plans already, besides there is more time since the final is on the 27th. Look what u guys dnt understand is that Valencia are more competitive than Villareal in Europe, and these two teams are fighting for the 4th position, so I want Valencia to retain that position.

Valencia too dey Bleep up jare, dem got knocked out twice by chelsea
I prefer Villareal or Alt. Madrid.
Congrats on the league title!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2009
Chai see this Eto of a striker, this guy go fit perform for final so?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2009
BARCELONA ARE SPANISH CHAMPIONS!!

Eto’o scores

In spite of the numerous changes in the starting line-up, Eto’o kept his place in the search for more goals to extend his lead as top goal scorer. He took just 10 minutes to do that when he connected with an excellent cross by Bojan from the left to lob a header over the advancing Moyà. The game had got off to the best possible start.

www.switch47..com

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2009
eyonigger:

Chai see this Eto of a striker, this guy go fit perform for final so?

the dude had chances to kill the game off
i dont blame him, the mission is already accomplished
He will score against Manure in rome wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:11am On May 18, 2009
@eyonigger
Hi.
Personally, I don't think you guys need a new thread 'cos the info on this thread, old or not, is still quite useful to a lot of people. I can tell you that 90% of United fans here still miss posting on our very first thread.

So, if you really want a new one, y'all should come here everyday and post at least 15 times(each person) so the thread can quickly get to a hundred pages and it can be locked for a new one. grin

But, if the rest of your fellow fans insist on a new thread too, I may oblige. Have a nice day dearie.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2009
Congrats to barca. The victory was well deserved.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2009
@eyo!
did u ask for a new thread for barca?

@cristalz!
pls i want us to keep this thread.apart from it useful content,it will also help us to identify our staunch supporters,our haters and those that we will be able to attract because of the tremendous season we are having so far.u know we aint done yet,we are going to seize  CL trophy from MAN in rome.well,i dont have problem with the new tittle of the thread,just that i would have love to see more of barca haters on this thread so that we can initiate them.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2009
Congrats to each and every one of you.we deserved all the titles this season.
i really appreciate the opportunities given to our youth players to prove themselves to the entire world.
the defeat was painfull though and samuel eto was to be held responsible.i think he had some issue bothering him really,is quiet un like ETO we all know,he should better get back his scoring boots before final o!Abidal is possessed,we conceded those goals because of his foolishness,i will keep praying till he leaves barca.our coach looks very cute yesterday and i admire his perseverance.he is a perfectionist and achiever,GOD bless him for barca.
Barca is adventurous
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2009
On yesterday's match,I want to believe Eto'o and the rest of the squad are saving their BEST for the LAST considering the fact that Real Madrid already gave us the title before our  match.
The Last is The Epic Final In Rome and God Willing, We Shall Prevail.
My Faith Is Unshaken  as we march to Victory. . . .BARCA All The WAy!!!
We Rule,They Ruse. . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2009
Pep is better than Sir Alex!
God bless Pep wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.