Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87511 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Omolola1(f): 12:05pm On May 08, 2009
khanye:

@ honeric,Eyonigger,ogazi,lai-lai,Omomola,Walexdinho,Krayola and all barca fans

Congrats!, i'm speechless!

@ allboyz

Hope you got the E-vodka i sent to you wink

@ Ogazi

Thanks for the call, i really do appreciate,
I'm screaming WE THE BEST like Dj Khaled!

@ Eyo

I called ur num but i wonder wetin you dey do then

@ Omolola

How do you feel when Ini scored that goal cheesy

@ khanye

Words cannot express how i felt when Iniesta scored that goal, all i know is i was jumping real hard on my Bed like a thousand times and kissing the TV at the same time. grin Guy, I was RAVING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 grin cool I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. IT WAS AN UNEXPECTABLE SHOT. Kudos to Iniesta and Guardiola.

Chelsea tried sha.

FOREVER BARCELONA!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2009
Omolola1:

@ khanye

Words cannot express how i felt when Iniesta scored that goal, all i know is i was jumping real hard on my Bed like a thousand times and kissing the TV at the same time.  grin  Guy, I was RAVING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 grin   cool I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. IT WAS AN UNEXPECTABLE SHOT. Kudos to Iniesta and Guardiola.

Chelsea tried sha.

FOREVER BARCELONA!!!!

Chelsea tried abi?
well, we deserve to win and the best team won
You check out the possession both first leg and second leg
they did'nt want to play football at the Nou camp
at SB they were waiting for counter attacks to win the game
i wonder why they are crying about the penalty not given
Had Drogba scored all the chances i know they wont be saying all this.
Chelski dont play football, they play Rugby. wink
We the best!

ogazi007:

Chelsea is history and some Epl bois have started daydreaming again.
treble barca is unstoppable,anyway let us talk about our next game against villareal on sunday.
i pray madrid loses or draws against valencia,i want us to seal laliga ASAP so that our players can rest,they deserves it. i want to start celeb erating weekend ahead of kings cup finals,then we can afford to use our team B   bois to finish laliga and keep the bigger bois fresh and active for CL finals.the journey was quiet rough but thank God we are gradually getting to our final destination which is to win 2 trophies before next weekend.from getefe,sevilla,valencia,chelsea,mardid,chelsea, and now villareal,barca is the best.no be God?

Chelsea is now history, we need to win our next game against Villareal to move
closer to the league trophy, i hope CrazyRID grin lose!
We've got  kings cup finals coming up on Wed.
We're winning.
Barca for the treble! cheesy

mukina2:

WE shall get Yaya Next Season angry angry

Yes you can for £30M wink
I hope Arsene Wenger can afford this tongue

eyonigger:

Khanye I was in a pub when you called, the DJ there is a Barca fan, and alot of betting has been placed. Soon as we won, the guy just started playing wande cole. Everybody started dancing crazy, sayo dey fly from left to right.

I was overwhelmed with joy that I lost my voice and energy within a twinkle of an eye. A joy like that equals to a sniff of two lines of coke. Never taken it before ooo, but thats just an imaginary description of how the feeling was. Visca El Barca.

We shall be more proud come 27th. God is with us, the red devils can never be against us.

PS: Thanks to switch, mehn I never see this kind human being before, no one seem to be able to shut him out, he was a true Chelsea critic and he made his predictions quite well. The guy na run down. grin

Glory be to God!
We're gunning Manure down come 27th!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by mukina2: 5:30pm On May 08, 2009
Kanye wait dem send you? angry grin grin

I say na Yaya we want angry grin

by fox, fix and fax.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2009
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OftxQjvO0&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

Up Iniesta (The Golden Boy) cheesy

mukina2:

Kanye wait dem send you? angry grin grin

I say na Yaya we want angry grin

by fox, fix and fax.

Shey Arsene Wenger fit afford the cost
Yaya no be Ramsey,vela or Wilshere oooooo tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2009
Pep post match. [English]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgxMJGn0paw&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 6:44am On May 09, 2009
BARCELONA TO WIN IN ROME- Provided no more serious injuries btw now and then!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2009
@ switch

How u dey? thanks for the support, i hope you're happy now cheesy wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2009
na 3 weeks to this time be the final, i dey sure sey him go play cos na him last chance to show himself for another final. And it could be a mind game against Man U. Even if na to carry elew omo go spain make them treat am, or make them give am injection. Anyhow make them just do am, we missed threat arising from the left against Chelsea.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2009
khanye:

@ switch

How u dey? thanks for the support, i hope you're happy now cheesy wink
You welcome Man!! grin, but not too happy the way Barca beat chelsea, The referree and Barcelona made them feel important, dem give them mouth to talk. The only way to clear up that is to[b] Try and take the UCL to SPAIN[/b] The final is a Dream final- All the best to Barcelona!!

@ Eyonigger
Henry is trying to recover, he has not been written off yet!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2009
We are winning CL.im very optimistic henry will play in rome,he must play o!his absence nearly ruin our chance of treble dis season.
i pray we can win laliga tommorrow,i want the big bois to rest,they have really tried.eyo,khanye,honeric,lai-lai,krayola,walexdinho,omolola(the last girl standing)switch,God bless u o,u really use ur mouth to win chelsea for us,pls u can do the same for MAN, lol.i beg u guys will have to pray for madrid to lose today or atleast drop a point,and barca defeat villareal even with one goal,so that we can use our team B BOIS to finish the league.
remember we lost abidal and dani boy(we will miss him),we cant afford to lose any of our players if we really want to disgrace MAN in rome.barca for treble
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by babs787(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2009
Dont worry Barca fans, you are winning and taking the glory. I support you till the end of this season and would see if tha man AS would reverse his policy.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bosunk: 8:45pm On May 09, 2009
BARCA for life its good to be a barca fan check out iniestaaaaa goal oo boy the guy take yoyo bitters at half time BARCA FOR TREBLE grin grin grin grin grin the league will be sealed today uP BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2009
Valencia is beating the living daylights out of Real Madrid. 3-0 with 20 mins left. All 3 goals were excellent, We could be champions tomorrow. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:38am On May 10, 2009
By tomorrow, laliga journey to be completed mathematically. Then face CL, copa na easy plus 1. One love yall.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by raregem004: 5:02am On May 10, 2009
Omolola1:

@ khanye

Words cannot express how i felt when Iniesta scored that goal, all i know is i was jumping real hard on my Bed like a thousand times and kissing the TV at the same time. grin Guy, I was RAVING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 grin cool I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. IT WAS AN UNEXPECTABLE SHOT. Kudos to Iniesta and Guardiola.

Chelsea tried sha.

FOREVER BARCELONA!!!!

BARCA FOREVER! I lost my 8G memory card phone,i was devastated my gain immediately turned to pain.I had 0ver a thousand songz and almost 500 videos not to talk about contacts, oh i wish the person could just drop my sim.Well shit happens . . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2009
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oE-kE4KwJA&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

The league will be won today! wink
Forza Barcelona!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 8:30am On May 10, 2009
The squad list for Villareal game:
Valdés, Pinto, Jorquera, Alves, Puyol, Cáceres, Víctor Sánchez,
Piqué, Sylvinho, Abidal, Touré, Keita, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Gudjohnsen,
Hleb, Bojan, Messi and Eto'o.

Guardiola: “We have 2 titles at stake in 4 days”
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2009
Barça a step closer to league titleJordi Clos

The heroes of the Bernabeu and Stamford Bridge make a triumphant return to the Camp Nou tonight knowing that a win against Villarreal will mathematically clinch the league title for FC Barcelona.

Victory tonight would put the perfect finishing touch to what has been a fabulous week for all Barça fans. It started last Saturday with a 2-6 annihilation of Real Madrid in the Santiago Bernabeu that all but ended any faint chance that the title could be torn away from Barça’s grasp. Four days later, Barça stormed through to the final of the Champions League thanks to Iniesta’s superb injury-time goal in the second leg in London . In both cases the Canaletes fountain filled with Barça fans to celebrate the team’s achievements.

3 points clinch league title

But the icing on the cake would be a win tonight that would hand Barça the La Liga crown in front of the Camp Nou faithful. Saturday’s 3-0 defeat for second-placed Real Madrid away to Valencia means that Barça just need three more points to make their lead unassailable. The much-desired treble crown is getting closer.

The first of the three titles will arrive tonight with a win against the Yellow Submarine. The second, the Kings Cup, will be decided in Wednesday’s final against Athletic Club in Valencia. The third will have to wait until 27th May when Barça take on Manchester United in the Champions League Final in Rome.

Henry injury setback

Against Villarreal, Barça manager Pep Guardiola will be without Thierry Henry , who has knee ligament damage and is receiving special treatment to get him fit in time for the Rome final. Meanwhile, Milito and Márquez remain unavailable due to injury while Pedro has dropped out of the senior squad to play for the reserves.

Villarreal have travelled to Barcelona with a 19-man squad. Manager Pellegrini is missing two of his first team regulars, Marcos Senna and Santi Cazorla, and has decided to drop Guille Franco.

It promises to be a great night of football between two of the most attractive teams in La Liga. For Barça, a win will hand them the league title while for Villarreal a good result will strengthen their bid for a top-four finish and a place in the Champions League. We’re all set for a great night in the Camp Nou.

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2009
switch47:

Barça a step closer to league titleJordi Clos

3 points clinch league title

It promises to be a great night of football between two of the most attractive teams in La Liga. For Barça, a win will hand them the league title while for Villarreal a good result will strengthen their bid for a top-four finish and a place in the Champions League. We’re all set for a great night in the Camp Nou.

Yes ooo.
After seeing Real MAdrid's Drubbing yesterday,I make bold to say that Everything is working for us.
We deserve this and the remaining 2 because we worked for it.
Let the celebration start, the league title is finally coming home where it belongs. . . With great hope that the remaining 2 will find their way home to the Nou Camp.
Barca For Life!!!. . . We Rule They Ruse
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2009
Villarreal no send us o!!  3-3. Wey all those chelsea fans?  no be la liga team come play us pound for pound for house?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2009
Game over,  looks like we have to wait another week sad
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by romeo(m): 8:00pm On May 10, 2009
Another long week sad sad sad
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2009
I am not happy at all, laliga should have been forgotten this night.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2009
Yeah, I'm trying not to let it bother me. We've had a great season so far and waiting one more week isn't the end of the world. It would have been great to win it at home though. I'm sure there was a huge celebration planned.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2009
It is not actually about winning the liga this week sharp sharp. I am not happi cos if we had seal this today, then they can rest eto, toure, iniesta, and messi+xavi for the next coming games so they can be ready for the CL. I kinda lost faith in my team tonight ahead of the CL. Who knows, things might change hands.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 3:31am On May 11, 2009
bad news, iniesta is injured, scan's on monday
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 5:04am On May 11, 2009
Wish Andreas Iniesta soonest recovery and see him on the pitch at the Olympico destroying Man Utd of the 27th
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2009
BARCELONA NEEDS ONE POINT TO CLINCH THE TITLE!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2009
Yeah, A long week to victory. . . But it's all good, Victory is already ascertained.
eyonigger:

It is not actually about winning the liga this week sharp sharp. I am not happi cos if we had seal this today, then they can rest eto, toure, iniesta, and messi+xavi for the next coming games so they can be ready for the CL. I kinda lost faith in my team tonight ahead of the CL. Who knows, things might change hands.
Worry not Barca disciple,me think it's good we have teams that we will keep us on our toes before we eventually head for Rome(though I have some concerns about last nite's match too).
My Faith is unshaken as we march for the ultimate.

Barca 4 Life. . .We Rule,They Ruse
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2009
IFELEKE:

Yeah, A long week to victory. . . But it's all good, Victory is already ascertained.Worry not Barca disciple,me think it's good we have teams that we will keep us on our toes before we eventually head for Rome(though I have some concerns about last nite's match too).
My Faith is unshaken as we march for the ultimate.

Barca 4 Life. . .We Rule,They Ruse

kiss cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.