Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,284 members, 7,864,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (88250 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2009
Abidal is a bad luck,everytime i saw gudjhonson in barca's colour its always a calamity.
Abidal deprived me the tittle celebration and rendered me sleepless all through the night.
i want to see abidal,gudjhonson,hleb,shylvinho find their exit from nou camp.
i know inesta cannot miss CL final,its a minor injury,and he will be fine by God grace.
our players looks very tied,they have actually tried for playing average of two games per week,i know they wont be tied against ath.bilbao on wednesday.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2009
Athletic Bilbao will not be easy. Those guys have probably been preparing for this game for the last month.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2009
[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_pQHfx7-hU&hl=en&fs=1" type="[/flash]

Gosh! Iniesta suffered a muscle injury and could be out for 2 weeks
Draw or no draw, we've won the league already
We need to look forward to win the Copa dey rey on Wed.
Go barca!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2009
Krayola:

Athletic Bilbao will not be easy. Those guys have probably been preparing for this game for the last month.

Yes, it wont be easy, they even used ther 2nd team for their match during the week preparing for Barca, but we will prevail Up Barca!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2009
Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!inesta will be in rome smoky and steamy.
shame to all the bad belle pple wey don dey organize party say inesta no go play final.
barca for life
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2009
ope ooo.just reading it too. God pass them bad pelle people.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2009
yes ooo!!
I read it a while ago too.
Take Heart Ogazi, Abidal's bad luck won't prevent us from lifting the treble(Thank God he is out of the finals)

We Rule,They Ruse
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2009
BARCA Jo, Barca jare!! INESTA to shoot dem down!! Barcelona has one point to winn la liga
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2009
IFELEKE:

yes ooo!!
I read it a while ago too.
Take Heart Ogazi, Abidal's bad luck won't prevent us from lifting the treble([/b]Thank God he is out of the finals)

[b]We Rule,They Ruse

Thank God grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2009
Baba tin sola, I thank u, with Ini on the pitch, they'll be setting more eye on him now than messi, that will give messi more chance to frustrate evra.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2009
not only is Barca enough to trash Man U, but may 27th is Childrens day, hmmmmm!!! Unicef jersey, hmmmm!!! I smell victory already. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2009
EYO!i believe u.all u have said had actually come to past.
wat do u all think abt kings cup final?
fatigue and missing key players,can we still go ahead and record our first trophy tomorrow?
we cant afford to slack,its now or never.
barssa all the way!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2009
eyonigger:

Baba tin sola, I thank u, with Ini on the pitch, they'll be setting more eye on him now than messi, that will give messi more chance to frustrate evra.
yes ooo
but me think both ini and messi will be given ample chance to wreck havoc coz they(man u) will be confused as who to mark out of the game(considering ini's exploits and messi's reputation) thereby given them room to roast.
eyonigger:

not only is Barca enough to trash Man U, but may 27th is Childrens day, hmmmmm!!! Unicef jersey, hmmmm!!! I smell victory already. grin
I said it before and am saying it again, Everything is working for us because this year is our year!!!

We Rule, They Ruse. . . .Barca All The Way!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2009
The full squad For Spanish Cup Final:

Valdés, Pinto, Alves, Puyol, Piqué, Cáceres, Sylvinho,
Víctor Sánchez, Touré, Busquets, Keita, Xavi, Gudjohnsen,
Hleb, Bojan, Eto’o, Pedro and Messi.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2009
Wishing you guys all the best today. Na who know the station wey go show the final of copa? Is ITV showing it?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2009
Barca for ever, wish us a successful Copa final Pep shld make use of some the reserves

@khanye, valdes might not be used
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2009
kokonets:

Barca for ever, wish us a successful Copa final Pep shld make use of some the reserves

@khanye, valdes might not be used

I think Pinto will get the nod,
but Pep is not Arsene wenger
this is a final and their is no second chance
he mite prefer Valdez

Good luck 2nite!
It's gonna be 1 down 2 to go wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2009
i wish una all the best,we shall see the best of barca tonite
fatigue or no fatigue,injuries or no injuries,we are winning.
celeberation go shelle tonite,but i hope hi tv go show am o!
make una holla if una don get the channel wey go show the match live.
barca for treble messi go score and hleb too.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2009
@ ogazi

Al-jazeera the arab station will be showing the match
i doubt if Hi tv go show am.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2009
BARCA's Step towards a treble starts today. hope it wont be blown. but then the players knows better than that. barca to win 2day jare. another round of brilliant soccer. positive football. cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by nich(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2009
cheesy correct! cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2009
I love you all my Barca pple, most especially the ladies on here, kisses kissses,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2009
1-1 at half time. Yaya scored a fantastic goal to equalize. Great game so far
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2009
ok 4-1 at the end of the day in favour of FC Barcalona, grin

Congratulations, as it is being said, one down, 2 to go, my luv to all u Barca fanz, yayaz goal was inspirational.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 3:09am On May 14, 2009
congrats to everyone
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by switch47(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2009
SWITCH47 SAYS

The Switch philosophy is----- Soccer is a Game, and games are primarily to entertain, especially the soccer loving Fans, Wacthing a beautiful game of soccer without the Nagative soccer mind set is next to nothing!! i saw this last Barcelona game and it made me HIGH!! E sweet my spirit. Pure entertainment like in the yoruba home video blockburster(Jenifa)!!!OUSHH!! grin grin and then when then,there fore, BARCELONA KAN Ayetoro FUTBOLU KAN!! grin grin It was a victory for good football.

Total football (1-4)
Three years after Paris, Barça have once again won a major trophy. They came from behind to beat Athletic 4-1 and in doing so, gave a lesson in creative football. Total football is back!

On Wednesday night, Mestalla witnessed FC Barcelona win the first trophy in a potential treble. The first is in the bag, the second is almost won, and the third will be decided in Rome. Nobody said it would be easy, but despite the missing players and the tiredness, Guardiola’s side has stayed faithful to their philosophy, and if they play like this on the night of May 27, then Manchester United will have a very difficult job indeed.

Touré becomes Messi grin Oh my God!! Muki see stori Na 4 better 4 worse now o!! grin

Barça’s pressure was causing more and more concern to Athletic, whose lines were pushed further and further back. Barça were evidently more composed, and got their reward on the half hour. The unexpected protagonist was Touré, playing today at centre back. In an individual move displaying both skill and strength the Ivorian advanced from midfield and slalomed around three defenders before sending a low, powerful drive straight into the bottom right hand corner of the goal, just beyond the reach of Bilbao stopper Gorka.

The two goals were a reflection of the respective styles of the two teams, Bilbao scoring from a corner and showing their superiority in the air, while Barça’s was a display of sheer skill and flair. The sides went in at the break in very different moods. Barça’s goal had knocked the wind out of the Basques, while Barça could even have gone in as leaders if Alves’ well-taken long range free kick had hit the target. -----------------------------------------NO LONG THING READ THE REST ON--------

www.switch47..com

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Walexdinho(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2009
Up barca!, am totally sure of winnin dat yesterday match.n it as come through,barca 4life.But for ManUtd,many ppl ve been sayin ManUtd is goin 2 beat us but disagree with dem. We are both playin 11players no cost 2 alarm, once dat my players are fit, i wish dem best of luck, the cup is surely comin 2 camp nou by d grace of God. Barca 4eva
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2009
Up Barca!thank u all for keeping this thread lively,u all are beautiful.well-done to the entire barcelona team,the coaching crew,the management of the club,the numerous  barcelona fans across the world.im so glad that barca is back once again, we shall rule the world once again.
barca all the way
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2009
Barcelona and Manchester United.
Similarities:
Both Played yesternite
Both First Conceded Against Their Opponents.
Both Won.

Difference:
One managed a narrow win while the Other Trashed And Trounced it's way to Victory. . .

Barcelona. . .Making A Statement.

We Rule They Ruse. . . .Barca All The WAy!

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2009
khanye:

Good luck 2nite!
It's gonna be 1 down 2 to go
wink

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gz26dtJ4G0&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

1 down, 2 to go! wink
Congrats peeps smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.